Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Gatchaman Library] »Gatchaman » The Condor's beloved shuriken
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (3): « previous  1  2  [3]  Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page The Condor's beloved shuriken
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Firebird
Princess Firebird..... Goddess of Swannie Fics

I am a Swan.

63 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 01-07-2002

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

question is would barrdwing want to take up that challenge?

No new posts 11-05-2009 14:33 Firebird is offline Send an Email to Firebird Search for Posts by Firebird Add Firebird to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Taishala YIM Screenname: taishala
Ebonyswanne Ebonyswanne is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Swan.

23 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 25-04-2007

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

What kinda challenge would the Condor offer do you think for her get her shuriken back?

No new posts 11-05-2009 23:59 Ebonyswanne is offline Send an Email to Ebonyswanne Search for Posts by Ebonyswanne Add Ebonyswanne to your Buddy List
Firebird

I am a Swan.

63 fics uploaded

spacer

I was just wondering if Barrdwing will take up the fight me for them challenge even if he would make it "worth her while"

Or as Barrdwing is a Zark whether that might be too risky and a counter offer made?

No new posts 12-05-2009 00:13 Firebird is offline Send an Email to Firebird Search for Posts by Firebird Add Firebird to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Taishala YIM Screenname: taishala
Gatchamaniac

I am a Swan.

23 fics uploaded

spacer

Barrwing might just let him keep em...

Barrwing...where are you??????

No new posts 12-05-2009 01:01 Ebonyswanne is offline Send an Email to Ebonyswanne Search for Posts by Ebonyswanne Add Ebonyswanne to your Buddy List
Barrdwing Barrdwing is a Female
Exalted Member

I am a Zark.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 11-08-2008

spacer

<chortle> Barrdwing is regretting the busy workweek and having missed some great leading lines here! rock

Would I take him up on that challenge? Hmm . . . knowing I'd get my butt kicked, perhaps not. But I could always tell him exactly where I got those feathers. Wink "Ah, Joe, maybe you should know . . . that duck came from Putah Creek . . . and all those rumors about why you don't swim in Putah Creek--you know, the incurable yeast infection thing?--and how the Chancellors tried for years to dye the water a better color . . . yeah, they're true." And then I'd hand him a big bottle of Listerine. Evillaugh

(Putah Creek ran through campus. There were some very, very disturbing things said about that creek. All I can say for sure is, it supported life all right, but it didn't do to look too closely at that life, or count the legs.)

No new posts 18-05-2009 00:31 Barrdwing is offline Send an Email to Barrdwing Search for Posts by Barrdwing Add Barrdwing to your Buddy List
Firebird

I am a Swan.

63 fics uploaded

spacer

lol I think you would have to run after telling the condor that!

No new posts 18-05-2009 05:35 Firebird is offline Send an Email to Firebird Search for Posts by Firebird Add Firebird to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Taishala YIM Screenname: taishala
Exalted Member

I am a Zark.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Like a bunny rabbit! Bunny

No new posts 18-05-2009 23:19 Barrdwing is offline Send an Email to Barrdwing Search for Posts by Barrdwing Add Barrdwing to your Buddy List
clouddancer clouddancer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 10-04-2007

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Barrdwing
"Ah, Joe, maybe you should know . . . that duck came from Putah Creek . . . and all those rumors about why you don't swim in Putah Creek--you know, the incurable yeast infection thing?--and how the Chancellors tried for years to dye the water a better color . . . yeah, they're true." And then I'd hand him a big bottle of Listerine.

Would Joe NEED to worry about a yeast infection? Is that something guys have to worry about?

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by clouddancer on 19-05-2009 at 01:14.
No new posts 19-05-2009 01:12 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am a Swan.

23 fics uploaded

spacer

Condor Joe smiles cunningly at Barrwing..."Do ya really think that scares me after jumping out of a mecha 10,000 feet in the air and almost landing on a car?"

No new posts 19-05-2009 03:45 Ebonyswanne is offline Send an Email to Ebonyswanne Search for Posts by Ebonyswanne Add Ebonyswanne to your Buddy List
Firebird

I am a Swan.

63 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:

I would have said a cheetah knowing how fast the Condor can move Wink

No new posts 19-05-2009 05:36 Firebird is offline Send an Email to Firebird Search for Posts by Firebird Add Firebird to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Taishala YIM Screenname: taishala
Exalted Member

I am a Zark.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Ebonyswanne
Condor Joe smiles cunningly at Barrwing..."Do ya really think that scares me after jumping out of a mecha 10,000 feet in the air and almost landing on a car?"

Wull, see, I dunno if a guy can become a carrier of a yeast infection, but considering what that would do to his popularity with the ladies . . . . Yeah, I'd be so dead. Tomato steelchair

No new posts 21-05-2009 04:47 Barrdwing is offline Send an Email to Barrdwing Search for Posts by Barrdwing Add Barrdwing to your Buddy List
Exalted Member

I am a Zark.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Firebird
quote:

I would have said a cheetah knowing how fast the Condor can move Wink

Yes, but a bunny can dodge better! When being chased by someone armed with large numbers of projectile weapons, dodging is very important. bolt

No new posts 21-05-2009 04:49 Barrdwing is offline Send an Email to Barrdwing Search for Posts by Barrdwing Add Barrdwing to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am a Swan.

23 fics uploaded

spacer

The Condor reaches over to take back his precious shuriken from Barrwing...when out of the blue...

No new posts 21-05-2009 11:48 Ebonyswanne is offline Send an Email to Ebonyswanne Search for Posts by Ebonyswanne Add Ebonyswanne to your Buddy List
green green is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 15-11-2009

spacer

Damn it! WHEN OUT OF THE BLUE..... WHAT??????

No new posts 06-01-2010 04:25 green is offline Send an Email to green Search for Posts by green Add green to your Buddy List
« previous  1  2  [3]  --> Members browsing this thread: none Pages (3): « previous  1  2  [3] 
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: