Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Speak Up!] »General Discussion » I Am Now A God(ess)!!!
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): « previous  1  [2]  Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page I Am Now A God(ess)!!!
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Gunman
Banned

I am a Berg Katse.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 14-02-2008

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Sounds like dinner!

HA Chicken best thing to eat.

No new posts 09-05-2008 14:57 Gunman is offline Search for Posts by Gunman Add Gunman to your Buddy List
kimiko kimiko is a Female
Forum God

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 23-09-2007

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

'Blackened Cajun Style' goes in the "Good book" and cookies shall be bestown on ye.

No new posts 09-05-2008 15:27 kimiko is offline Send an Email to kimiko Search for Posts by kimiko Add kimiko to your Buddy List
lborgia88 lborgia88 is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 27-06-2007

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Metaliant

That's why we have a tab. Besides, where do we put our purses and wallets?

Well, the Condor has a magic pocket on the outer thigh of his civvies jeans, from which he has pulled (in various episodes) both handfuls of shuriken and his gun, that shows no bulge or any indication of contents. I will assume that his wallet is there.

The Swan, well, Ebonyswanne has revealed where she keeps things.

As for the others, I have no idea.

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by lborgia88 on 09-05-2008 at 20:25.
No new posts 09-05-2008 17:43 lborgia88 is offline Send an Email to lborgia88 Search for Posts by lborgia88 Add lborgia88 to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: lborgia88
clouddancer clouddancer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 10-04-2007

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by lborgia88
quote:

Well, the Condor has a magic pocket on the outer thigh of his civvies jeans, from he has pulled (in various episodes) both handfuls of shuriken and his gun, that shows no bulge or any indication of contents. I will assume that his wallet is there.

I am assuming in civvies they all carry wallets, so they can legally drive and move around the city/community.

No new posts 09-05-2008 20:20 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
Ebonyswanne Ebonyswanne is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Swan.

23 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 25-04-2007

spacer

Jinpei didn't have ID in one ep when he was pulled up by police.

No new posts 09-05-2008 21:49 Ebonyswanne is offline Send an Email to Ebonyswanne Search for Posts by Ebonyswanne Add Ebonyswanne to your Buddy List
Metaliant Metaliant is a Male
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 06-06-2005

spacer

quote:
quote:

Well, the Condor has a magic pocket on the outer thigh of his civvies jeans, from which he has pulled (in various episodes) both handfuls of shuriken and his gun, that shows no bulge or any indication of contents. I will assume that his wallet is there.

You mean that Joe's pockets are really a Timelord's TARDIS, where it's bigger on the inside than out. How on earth does he know exactly where to put his hand in his pocket to pick whatever he wants.

No new posts 09-05-2008 21:53 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Ebonyswanne
Jinpei didn't have ID in one ep when he was pulled up by police.

Actually, he DID have ID, but thought better of showing it to the police because he knew it would give him away as being a member of the Science Ninja Team.

No new posts 10-05-2008 00:01 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:

You mean that Joe's pockets are really a Timelord's TARDIS, where it's bigger on the inside than out. How on earth does he know exactly where to put his hand in his pocket to pick whatever he wants.

He's definitely got some kind of extra-dimensional space going on there. Perhaps a Dungeons & Dragons "bag of holding"?

I just remembered that the Eagle and Swan were also shown taking things from secret compartments in the heels of their shoes/boots.

No new posts 10-05-2008 00:29 lborgia88 is offline Send an Email to lborgia88 Search for Posts by lborgia88 Add lborgia88 to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: lborgia88
clouddancer clouddancer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 10-04-2007

spacer

I thought the Eagle also pulled his birdrang out of a hidden pocket, in one of the latter eps, while in civvies.

Although maybe it was from someone's story and my vivid imagination

No new posts 10-05-2008 00:54 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
Springie Springie is a Female
Her Royal Fluffiness...Swan of Swans...

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 12-06-2006

spacer

I'm thinking that their wallets and some of their other things are in "hammer space"... Balloon
I always wondered why Joe and Ken didn't have huge bulges on the side of their pants from their weapons...pound

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Springie on 10-05-2008 at 10:57.
No new posts 10-05-2008 10:55 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
Forum God

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:

Oh my all this talk of Condor's jeans and bulges just sent my mind in the gutter.... search

No new posts 10-05-2008 10:57 kimiko is offline Send an Email to kimiko Search for Posts by kimiko Add kimiko to your Buddy List
Askura
Forum Legend

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 29-07-2004

spacer

'sent'. Ye-essss...

No new posts 10-05-2008 12:52 Askura is offline Send an Email to Askura Search for Posts by Askura Add Askura to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: kernbrit
Forum God

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Oh Ok...you got me...it always was there to begin with...LOL

No new posts 10-05-2008 13:05 kimiko is offline Send an Email to kimiko Search for Posts by kimiko Add kimiko to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by kimiko

Oh my all this talk of Condor's jeans and bulges just sent my mind in the gutter.... search

There are other minds there too, to keep you company.

No new posts 10-05-2008 13:10 lborgia88 is offline Send an Email to lborgia88 Search for Posts by lborgia88 Add lborgia88 to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: lborgia88
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Springie
I always wondered why Joe and Ken didn't have huge bulges on the side of their pants from their weapons...pound

Or from their... oh, wait, this WASN'T a smut thread, was it? Angel1

No new posts 10-05-2008 14:46 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
quote:

He's definitely got some kind of extra-dimensional space going on there. Perhaps a Dungeons & Dragons "bag of holding.

LIke Presto's hat in the cartoon? Well at least Joe takes out the right things out of his pockets.

No new posts 10-05-2008 14:51 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
Hinotori Hinotori is a Female
Babbling Loonie

I am an Eagle.

2 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 09-10-2007

spacer

Since when does an innocent-starting thread not mean that smut doesn't or won't happen?? I thought the by-lines stated that, no matter what, all threads either lead to or potentially lead to smut??? Spin4

Eagle Condor Swan Swallow Hootie

No new posts 10-05-2008 18:01 Hinotori is offline Send an Email to Hinotori Search for Posts by Hinotori Add Hinotori to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Hinotori72
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Hinotori

I thought the by-lines stated that, no matter what, all threads either lead to or potentially lead to smut??? Spin4

I'm sure I read that, somewhere...

No new posts 11-05-2008 05:44 lborgia88 is offline Send an Email to lborgia88 Search for Posts by lborgia88 Add lborgia88 to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: lborgia88
amyltrer amyltrer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Egoblosser.

4 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 02-12-2006

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Transmute Jun
quote:
Originally posted by Springie

Or from their... oh, wait, this WASN'T a smut thread, was it? Angel1

looks like it is now!

No new posts 11-05-2008 10:08 amyltrer is offline Send an Email to amyltrer Search for Posts by amyltrer Add amyltrer to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: amyltrer MSN Screenname: amyltrer@hotmail.com
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

I thought all threads did lead to smut all the time no matter what the subject is?

No new posts 12-05-2008 21:48 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
« previous  1  [2]  --> Members browsing this thread: none Pages (2): « previous  1  [2] 
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: