Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Speak Up!] »General Discussion » Eagle/Swan Love
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (64): « first ...  « previous  8  9  [10]  11  12  next »  ... last »  Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Eagle/Swan Love
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
clouddancer clouddancer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 10-04-2007

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

I have to say, at first glance Ken does not look too happy. But when you let it sink in ..... Hmmm!

What are you turning out right now 1, 2 picts a day. Where do you find the time? Your kids aren't keeping you busy enough. Or are you locking them in their rooms. Big Grin

No new posts 16-07-2007 19:08 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
Springie Springie is a Female
Her Royal Fluffiness...Swan of Swans...

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 12-06-2006

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

hahaha... they are usually playing on the back porch, or inside (downstairs) playing video games...I have several neighborhood kids, too...luckily, they're usually pretty good...but I have to say it's easier to draw pics than to write fics right now...no quiet time to really concentrate, and LOTS of interruptions...

I wanted to go for a more shocked, upset look for Ken in this one...

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

No new posts 16-07-2007 19:56 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer

So, uh.... what do the other parents on your block think when their kids come home and tell them about the 'towel and pole' pictures you draw? Smirk

Ken looks so outraged in the pole pic!

BTW, CD, I am just finishing up another fic, and I should be able to start posting it (on BOTP List and the Clubhouse) by the end of the week.

But after I finish this, I'm taking a break to read Harry Potter. I need to re-read book 6 before heading onto book 7.

No new posts 16-07-2007 20:09 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

spacer

hahaha... yeah... oh, so that's why the kids always hang out here!

No, I'm upstairs...I can hear them just fine... but they can't see my pics...*grin*

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

No new posts 16-07-2007 20:14 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Transmute Jun

But after I finish this, I'm taking a break to read Harry Potter. I need to re-read book 6 before heading onto book 7.

offtopic

Oohh! I finished number 5 on the long weeked and have just started number 6 this weekend. Now that I have time to read. I do not know when I will get to purchase and read number 7.

Have you seen the latest Movie yet.

BTW, I look forward to reading your new Fic. Can't wait to see it at the Clubhouse.

No new posts 16-07-2007 20:20 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

Yes, we saw the movie yesterday! As usual, it was excellent, but they left out a bunch of subplot stuff, because of the length. I am miffed that they didn't do more of the Fred and George joke prototypes and War against Umbridge plot. They also completely cut out the part about Ron and Hermione being prefects, and Grawp became utterly loveable instead of menacing. Kreacher's part was almost entirely cut out, and they didn't go into his character at all. They were also kind of vague on a bunch of stuff, including the Ministry's prejudice against non-human magical creatures.

Honestly, I'm so glad I know the book well, or I would have felt like I was missing out on a lot!

BACK ON TOPIC.....

I'm glad you're looking forward to the fic. AND (to really get it back on topic) it's an Eagle/Swan one!!!!! Eagle Swan

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Transmute Jun on 16-07-2007 at 20:26.
No new posts 16-07-2007 20:26 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

I am hoping to go sometime this week. If I can find the time and contractors do what they say they are. (Like show up, I have been waiting for a call from one all day and have had no word.) I didn't get out to get my groceries or do any shopping.

A Eagle/Swan Fic. Now I really can't wait. Is it angsty or smutty? Or just romantic.

No new posts 16-07-2007 20:31 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

Ummmmm.... silly. VERY silly. And swoony. With some smut thrown smack in the middle for good measure. laugh3

No new posts 16-07-2007 21:10 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Ebonyswanne Ebonyswanne is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Swan.

23 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 25-04-2007

spacer

The Swan pole dancing....

Now I have her outfit to describe in the re -write of the story... Springie when I post it eventually in archive can I use the pic???I love the look on his face, it's how I have it in the fic!

I went over the plot and it was lame for me to not have real twists and what I am doing with it is much better.

I have run it by TJ and she likes it, so you have Ken finding about her pole dancing by him seeing a poster of her first but thinking it is not Jun but someone who looks like her..

I have the whole time warp thing worked out, so there is lots of tension between Ken and Joe about how Joe has managed the team, and the angsty Eagle that the swan is now with Joe...and getting married...enough of the story here, back to putting pen to paper!

P.S here is a spiel for you* Springie* to go with the piccie of Junie the pole dancer...

.....The next act came on and the dancer could not be mistaken as anyone else.The music started as she flicked back her long ebony hair.

Wheres all mah soul sistas,Lemme hear yall flow sistas

JUN! His jaw dropped as she went into her routine.

He met Marmalade down IN old Moulin Rouge,She said, "Hello, hey Jo, you wanna give it a go?" Oh! uh huh

She was wearing a white leather Jacket with very long white boots, his hair was down around her shoulders and she looked older. More like twenty, he wondered what happened to the sweet innocent girl he once knew.

He come through with the money and the garter belts,I let him know we bout that cake straight up the gate uh,We independent women, some mistake us for whores,I'm sayin, why spend mine when I can spend yours !

He could only watch as she wrapped herself around the pole and made some very seductive moves that made his insides go to jelly.

Wear high heel shoes get love from the dudes,4 bad ass chicks from the Moulin Rouge

Then she undid the 3/4 lenght white Jacket and teased the men in the front row as she slowly undid the zipper to reveal a sexy red satin bra.

Ken knew she had a great body, but this was a woman he didntwant other men looking at.

She did a move around the pole that enabled her to take off the Jacket as she swirled around leaving on only the G-String and the red bra and long white boots.

She slid down the pole and winked into the audience. That wink always sent wonderful shivers down his spine, but she was sharing it with a room full of men who were shouting leering comments at her and full of Testosterone!

Touch of her skin feeling silky smooth,Color of cafe au lait alright,Made the savage beast inside roar until he cried,more-more-more

He was scandalized in a way he never thought he could be, what happened to her to make her resort to this? He wondered, and were was the rest of the team, and he began to make his way to the front of the stage....

Giuchie, Giuchie, ya ya dada (da daeaea yea),Giuchie, Giuchie, ya ya dada (da daeaea yea),Creole lady Marmalade

just a bit of raw material but in the name of fun and swooney Eagle/Swan moments. Wink3

This post has been edited 5 time(s), it was last edited by Ebonyswanne on 17-07-2007 at 10:55.
Reason: to add extract
No new posts 17-07-2007 05:51 Ebonyswanne is offline Send an Email to Ebonyswanne Search for Posts by Ebonyswanne Add Ebonyswanne to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

spacer

WOOHOO! Go Lady Marmalade!! That's great! Of course you can use the pic! I'd be honored! Your story was already good, but with all of your tweaking it sounds like it's going to be great!Love letter

No new posts 17-07-2007 12:06 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

spacer

Ok, here's another pose I tried...

No new posts 17-07-2007 13:12 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

And there you have captured the relaxed, innocent face of the Eagle that I see in my imagination.

My absolute favourite piece of yours so far.
You just made my day. Smooch2

No new posts 17-07-2007 13:51 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
CricketBeautiful
Forum God

I am a Zark.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2004

spacer

Relaxed, innocent and BLISSFUL face.

- Viktor E. Frankl

No new posts 17-07-2007 14:02 CricketBeautiful is offline Send an Email to CricketBeautiful Homepage of CricketBeautiful Search for Posts by CricketBeautiful Add CricketBeautiful to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: cricketbeautiful MSN Screenname: cricketbeautiful@hotmail.com

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

Not to mention, Swoony, Eagle/Swan fantasy-inducing face!!!!!

Ahhhhh..... Faint

No new posts 17-07-2007 14:08 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

spacer

Snoopy Dance I'm so glad you guys like it! I was happy with the way Ken's face turned out...it's hard to get the expression to look the way it is in my mind sometimes...

No new posts 17-07-2007 14:35 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
SJ_SwanJun SJ_SwanJun is a Female
Forum Goddess

I am a Red Squadron.

9 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 26-04-2007

spacer

Um. Ebony. Which fic is that snippet from? I want to read it!

Springie - God, I love your art!! I love it love it love it. I only WISH I could do work like that!

I have a challenge for you ... staying on theme (and having just spent the last two hours abandoning the budgets to reread FLUFFY ... bad me ... need to get these budgets done!!) ... I want to see one of Princess Lap-dancing Mark ..

OR

Mark stripping for Princess!!

<grins>

Gotto get to these damn budgets .... dammit .... dammit ... I want to play in here a while!!

SJ
PS - I do have a Mark/Prin pic to share ... I just have to remember where I put it ...

Sighhh

Why do men snore when lying on their backs?
Because their balls fall over their butt holes and they vapour lock.

No new posts 17-07-2007 15:56 SJ_SwanJun is offline Send an Email to SJ_SwanJun Search for Posts by SJ_SwanJun Add SJ_SwanJun to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by SJ_SwanJun

I want to play in here a while!!

I am sorry SJ but you are not allowed to 'play' unless it is with a tied up Swan or a Bomb Squad Swan, Mark has been left in angst for long enough.

I have been patient for long enough I have Springies whip and WILL use it.
Kinky *giggles*

Good luck with those budgets. *Hmmm. I wonder what a Condor would make of budgets (besides shreding them), or taxes for that matter. Have I seen any fics about taxes, can't recall right now.*

No new posts 17-07-2007 20:10 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

spacer

SJ...You cheeky little monkey, you...that *is* a challenge...and I'll bet you can do faaaaarrr better than me...but I'll see what I can come up with *grin*

quote:
I only WISH I could do work like that!

OMG...your art was part of what inspired me to try it out!! Your stuff is gorgeous!!!

and... where is that Mark/ Prin art you were referring to? Springie taps foot impatiently

I can't wait to see it! Laugh2

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Springie on 17-07-2007 at 20:34.
No new posts 17-07-2007 20:32 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
SJ_SwanJun SJ_SwanJun is a Female
Forum Goddess

I am a Red Squadron.

9 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 26-04-2007

spacer

Heh ... The budgets wouldn't be taking so damn long if they would stop changing the figures on me every twenty seconds.

212 stores

Sales actual/budget
Wage actual/budget

by week ... Al linked by district/division/region

With constant changes ...

It's killing me ....

Ugh .... I just got told there are more changes for 64 stores.

Someone kill me, please ...

And yes. Mark angst will ensue for onlya little while longer ...

SJ

Where do I find that damn fic?!

Ebonnyswanne - you deleted it from da house and then teased me with a snippet. You are mean!!

SJ

Sighhh

Why do men snore when lying on their backs?
Because their balls fall over their butt holes and they vapour lock.

No new posts 17-07-2007 20:35 SJ_SwanJun is offline Send an Email to SJ_SwanJun Search for Posts by SJ_SwanJun Add SJ_SwanJun to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

spacer

I am sooo sad! My scanner/copier just got blown out by a thunderstorm! So you may not see any piccies for a while...Crying5

No new posts 17-07-2007 21:10 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
« first ...  « previous  8  9  [10]  11  12  next »  ... last »  --> Members browsing this thread: none Pages (64): « first ...  « previous  8  9  [10]  11  12  next »  ... last » 
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: