Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Speak Up!] »General Discussion » The Puppy Episode
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): « previous  1  [2]  Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page The Puppy Episode
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Dragonsbain Dragonsbain is a Female
Boardie

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 18-04-2011

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Ok everybody. Chapter 2 is up. This is the one I'm most nervous about.

Read and comment.

No new posts 03-06-2011 08:55 Dragonsbain is offline Send an Email to Dragonsbain Search for Posts by Dragonsbain Add Dragonsbain to your Buddy List
Boardie

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Chapter 3 is done. I've tried to give Jun her dignity back. I'm to the point in the episode where the WTF factor goes off the charts. I hope you are all enjoying this. Please read and comment.

No new posts 11-06-2011 07:31 Dragonsbain is offline Send an Email to Dragonsbain Search for Posts by Dragonsbain Add Dragonsbain to your Buddy List
lborgia88 lborgia88 is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 27-06-2007

spacer

It makes me very happy to see Joe getting far better emergency medical care from his teammates than he did in the episode itself!

Thank you for that.

Sounds like you, unfortunately, have some personal experience to draw on for this Huggles

-and that you are a big Rush fan!

No new posts 15-06-2011 04:58 lborgia88 is offline Send an Email to lborgia88 Search for Posts by lborgia88 Add lborgia88 to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: lborgia88
Boardie

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Thanks Iborgia88.

Chapters 4 and 5 is more of the medical stuff. I really thought they fell short in the episode on Joe's treatment. Also the fact that it takes a lot of people to keep the team going.

Also I hated the way Jun was written in that scene. Nambu also gets shortchanged. He is a extremely smart guy. A centerfuge? Really. He can get, just about, get anyone on Earth to help him.

I've been a Rush fan since 1978. That is the year I bought my first Rush album, Fly by Night, with my allowance.

Enjoy and please comment.

No new posts 15-06-2011 06:23 Dragonsbain is offline Send an Email to Dragonsbain Search for Posts by Dragonsbain Add Dragonsbain to your Buddy List
gatchamarie gatchamarie is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 18-06-2009

spacer

You're right, Dragonsbain! This episode lacked explanations at some points, and even proper attribution of certain characters' dignity! It's so good having you rewriting it whilst giving it its deserved standard, and it really shows that you're writing out of experience and from the heart! Looking forward to read more of this fic ... plus many other fics which I'm longing to find the time to read out of a huge, pending pile!

No new posts 15-06-2011 12:38 gatchamarie is offline Send an Email to gatchamarie Search for Posts by gatchamarie Add gatchamarie to your Buddy List
Boardie

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Thanks Gatchamarie. Animeluv

I have already submitted the next chapter. Two days ago. I guess everyone got bit by the writing bug.

I'm glad you are enjoying it.

No new posts 15-06-2011 22:46 Dragonsbain is offline Send an Email to Dragonsbain Search for Posts by Dragonsbain Add Dragonsbain to your Buddy List
Boardie

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Chapter 4 and 5 are up for your reading enjoyment.
thumbsup2

No new posts 16-06-2011 07:34 Dragonsbain is offline Send an Email to Dragonsbain Search for Posts by Dragonsbain Add Dragonsbain to your Buddy List
Boardie

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Hey everyone.

The rewrite seems to be going to a weird place. I need someone that I can bounce a radical idea off of. I guess that would be a beta writer. Sorry. I've never used one before.

So if someone is up for being my sounding board just answer this post.

Thanks much Daisy2

No new posts 18-06-2011 04:43 Dragonsbain is offline Send an Email to Dragonsbain Search for Posts by Dragonsbain Add Dragonsbain to your Buddy List
Becky Rock Becky Rock is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 16-04-2009

spacer

I'll do it for you. Just send it over. I am loving your version of this episode.

The idea of keeping Joe talking by having him sing is ingenious.

No new posts 18-06-2011 13:50 Becky Rock is offline Send an Email to Becky Rock Search for Posts by Becky Rock Add Becky Rock to your Buddy List
Boardie

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Thanks Becky.

I am flattered and humbled.

I'm on a long security shift today through tomorrow. So by Sunday night you shall receive the text.

No new posts 18-06-2011 15:55 Dragonsbain is offline Send an Email to Dragonsbain Search for Posts by Dragonsbain Add Dragonsbain to your Buddy List
Becky Rock Becky Rock is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 16-04-2009

spacer

NP

No new posts 19-06-2011 00:22 Becky Rock is offline Send an Email to Becky Rock Search for Posts by Becky Rock Add Becky Rock to your Buddy List
Boardie

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Hello all,
Sorry for the long wait. Chapter 6 is up. It took me so long to figure out exactly where to stick that missile fragment. I put it where all the changes will be emotional, not physical.

I almost submitted the chapter five times. This one I finally let go. I also gave Joe a few more injuries. This way he won't be trying to get out of bed.

Also big thanks to Becky who got me over a big hurdle.

Enjoy and Comment.

No new posts 09-07-2011 02:43 Dragonsbain is offline Send an Email to Dragonsbain Search for Posts by Dragonsbain Add Dragonsbain to your Buddy List
gatchamarie gatchamarie is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 18-06-2009

spacer

Thanks for the information, Dragonsbain! I'll definitely add your Chapter with my reading priorities as soon as these couple of days pass by!

No new posts 09-07-2011 08:40 gatchamarie is offline Send an Email to gatchamarie Search for Posts by gatchamarie Add gatchamarie to your Buddy List
Boardie

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Hello all,
Hopefully, I will finish the battle scene this weekend. I want to thank everyone for the continuted support and feedback for this story. Especially since I've gone so far off canon as far as Nambu is concerned.

Be well all.

No new posts 23-07-2011 20:58 Dragonsbain is offline Send an Email to Dragonsbain Search for Posts by Dragonsbain Add Dragonsbain to your Buddy List
« previous  1  [2]  --> Members browsing this thread: none Pages (2): « previous  1  [2] 
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: