Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Speak Up!] »General Discussion » Question
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Question
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
CricketBeautiful
Forum God

I am a Zark.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2004

spacer
Question Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

What's the difference between a Scottish shepherd and Mick Jagger?

- Viktor E. Frankl

No new posts 11-10-2006 16:30 CricketBeautiful is offline Send an Email to CricketBeautiful Homepage of CricketBeautiful Search for Posts by CricketBeautiful Add CricketBeautiful to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: cricketbeautiful MSN Screenname: cricketbeautiful@hotmail.com
gatchgirl
Babbling Loonie

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 08-03-2006

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Not sure , will have to look up the Scottish shepherd to see. Trolls

Racer by day, Feather Thrower all the time!

No new posts 11-10-2006 22:09 gatchgirl is offline Send an Email to gatchgirl Search for Posts by gatchgirl Add gatchgirl to your Buddy List
meridianday meridianday is a Female
Galaxy Girl

I am a Devilstar.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 27-06-2001

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

I know that one Big Grin

Devilstar Mallanox : "My mother was Irish and my father was an alien. I was an only child and I dress funny." Devilstar

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by meridianday on 12-10-2006 at 07:05.
No new posts 12-10-2006 07:03 meridianday is offline Send an Email to meridianday Homepage of meridianday Search for Posts by meridianday Add meridianday to your Buddy List
Cep Cep is a Male
Board Pirate

I am a Galactor.

Registration Date: 22-01-2004

spacer

I "think" I know this one Shaun

Gatchamania.net Administrator Gatch

No new posts 12-10-2006 08:50 Cep is offline Send an Email to Cep Homepage of Cep Search for Posts by Cep Add Cep to your Buddy List Add Cep to your Contact List AIM Screenname: cepeleon
CricketBeautiful
Forum God

I am a Zark.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Mick Jagger says, "Hey, you, get off'a my cloud!" ....

- Viktor E. Frankl

No new posts 12-10-2006 14:18 CricketBeautiful is offline Send an Email to CricketBeautiful Homepage of CricketBeautiful Search for Posts by CricketBeautiful Add CricketBeautiful to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: cricketbeautiful MSN Screenname: cricketbeautiful@hotmail.com
gatchgirl
Babbling Loonie

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 08-03-2006

spacer

Shrug still lost on this one....... Spin2 looks to see if she could spot her tail!!!

Racer by day, Feather Thrower all the time!

No new posts 12-10-2006 22:08 gatchgirl is offline Send an Email to gatchgirl Search for Posts by gatchgirl Add gatchgirl to your Buddy List
Metaliant Metaliant is a Male
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 06-06-2005

spacer

What do you call a dead parrot?

No new posts 13-10-2006 09:19 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
CricketBeautiful
Forum God

I am a Zark.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Hold on, Metaliant, there's one more line to it. Your joke can be next in line!

(Note to self: next time put a "to be continued" note.)

Rest of the joke:

The Scottish sheppherd says, "Hey, McCloud, get off'a my ewe!"

The End

(Queue Metaliant)

- Viktor E. Frankl

No new posts 13-10-2006 16:20 CricketBeautiful is offline Send an Email to CricketBeautiful Homepage of CricketBeautiful Search for Posts by CricketBeautiful Add CricketBeautiful to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: cricketbeautiful MSN Screenname: cricketbeautiful@hotmail.com
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by CricketBeautiful
Mick Jagger says, "Hey, you, get off'a my cloud!" ....

Wait a minute, I though this was the punchline. Scratches bald spot in confusion.

No new posts 13-10-2006 16:49 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
CricketBeautiful
Forum God

I am a Zark.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

As I said, next time I break in the middle of a two-part punch-line, I should add a To Be Continued note.

- Viktor E. Frankl

No new posts 13-10-2006 18:29 CricketBeautiful is offline Send an Email to CricketBeautiful Homepage of CricketBeautiful Search for Posts by CricketBeautiful Add CricketBeautiful to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: cricketbeautiful MSN Screenname: cricketbeautiful@hotmail.com
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Sorry but still couldn't get the joke.

No new posts 16-10-2006 09:31 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
meridianday meridianday is a Female
Galaxy Girl

I am a Devilstar.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 27-06-2001

spacer

All in one for you then Smile You have to have a vague knowledge of Rolling Stones songs for the joke to work.

What's the difference between a Scottish shepherd and Mick Jagger?

Mick Jagger says, "Hey, you, get off'a my cloud!"

The Scottish sheppherd says, "Hey, McCloud, get off'a my ewe!"

Devilstar Mallanox : "My mother was Irish and my father was an alien. I was an only child and I dress funny." Devilstar

No new posts 16-10-2006 11:10 meridianday is offline Send an Email to meridianday Homepage of meridianday Search for Posts by meridianday Add meridianday to your Buddy List
Cep Cep is a Male
Board Pirate

I am a Galactor.

spacer

Yes!!!!!

Its not a very funny joke hehehe Pirate

No new posts 16-10-2006 21:35 Cep is offline Send an Email to Cep Homepage of Cep Search for Posts by Cep Add Cep to your Buddy List Add Cep to your Contact List AIM Screenname: cepeleon
CricketBeautiful
Forum God

I am a Zark.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Metaliant
What do you call a dead parrot?

Well?

I'm waaaaaiiiting.

- Viktor E. Frankl

No new posts 20-10-2006 13:35 CricketBeautiful is offline Send an Email to CricketBeautiful Homepage of CricketBeautiful Search for Posts by CricketBeautiful Add CricketBeautiful to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: cricketbeautiful MSN Screenname: cricketbeautiful@hotmail.com
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

A polygon or Polly gone.

No new posts 21-10-2006 10:45 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
Cep Cep is a Male
Board Pirate

I am a Galactor.

spacer

thats not bad hehe Bandit2

No new posts 22-10-2006 05:08 Cep is offline Send an Email to Cep Homepage of Cep Search for Posts by Cep Add Cep to your Buddy List Add Cep to your Contact List AIM Screenname: cepeleon
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

It is for the parrot.

No new posts 25-10-2006 18:34 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
CricketBeautiful
Forum God

I am a Zark.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

poor polly

- Viktor E. Frankl

No new posts 25-10-2006 18:51 CricketBeautiful is offline Send an Email to CricketBeautiful Homepage of CricketBeautiful Search for Posts by CricketBeautiful Add CricketBeautiful to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: cricketbeautiful MSN Screenname: cricketbeautiful@hotmail.com
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Pretty pink punk Polly Parrot passed away.

No new posts 26-10-2006 12:51 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
Members browsing this thread: none
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: