Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Entertainment] »Comics & Manga » Mad Cave Comics
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Mad Cave Comics
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
stardust stardust is a Female
Boardie

I am a Berg Katse.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 21-05-2004

spacer
Mad Cave Comics Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

So, what's everyone think about the new comics?
There's a discussion going on at Center Neptune, but thought I'd start one here.

A villain must be a thing of power, handled with delicacy and grace. He must be wicked enough to excite our aversion, strong enough to arouse our fear, human enough to awaken some transient gleam of sympathy. - Agnes Repplier

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by stardust on 16-07-2024 at 16:30.
No new posts 16-07-2024 16:30 stardust is offline Send an Email to stardust Search for Posts by stardust Add stardust to your Buddy List
KT1972 KT1972 is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 02-11-2011

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

As of time of writing, I haven't managed to read Ken deathmatch yet, bit my comic book store has it ordered for me.

The Gatchaman story, I like. I think it's kind of inevitable that Nambu would eventually want to find and train replacements for the team, and what better way to put them through their paces than against the originals themselves? Looking forward to seeing where they take this story.

Galactor: I'm not sure if I'm meant to feel sympathy for Berg Katze. I've spent my whole life wanting the team to defeat him once and for all, so when an outside source try to assassinate him I don't know if I'm supposed to be outraged or overjoyed ( if that makes any sense). Anyway, I will see as the story continues.

I should be getting my copy of Ken Deathmatch in a little over a week, so I will post my opinion then.

No new posts 17-07-2024 09:24 KT1972 is offline Send an Email to KT1972 Search for Posts by KT1972 Add KT1972 to your Buddy List
Reboekah
Master Boardie

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 12-03-2005

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Good start - I like the thought of at least one potential supplemental/replacement team in development. Definitely shows the forethought expected of Dr. Nambu.

Trying to pump that much action (or at least the action from my memories of the series) into so few pages is a challenge. So far - we are getting started.

Need to receive my copies of Ken and Galactor - so we shall see!

No new posts 18-07-2024 00:52 Reboekah is offline Send an Email to Reboekah Homepage of Reboekah Search for Posts by Reboekah Add Reboekah to your Buddy List
Members browsing this thread: none
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: