Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Fun Forums] »You Gotta See This! » Lil' Animations for Fun...
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (4): « previous  1  [2]  3  4  next »  Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Lil' Animations for Fun...
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
meridianday meridianday is a Female
Galaxy Girl

I am a Devilstar.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 27-06-2001

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

These are all very nice. But you can make them look a lot less choppy by reducing the time between frames. For example, the Jun with yoyo one has a frame time of 2/10ths of a second, which is longer than the original animation. By speeding that up to 1/10th or less you can make it look a lot smoother, like this (the frame interval is 8/100ths of a second).

Although I haven't looked at the website you're using to see if they offer you the option Smokescreen

Devilstar Mallanox : "My mother was Irish and my father was an alien. I was an only child and I dress funny." Devilstar

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by meridianday on 27-07-2006 at 08:30.
No new posts 27-07-2006 08:26 meridianday is offline Send an Email to meridianday Homepage of meridianday Search for Posts by meridianday Add meridianday to your Buddy List
Springie Springie is a Female
Her Royal Fluffiness...Swan of Swans...

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 12-06-2006

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Thanks Meridian! I did not know that! I'm not sure if I'll be able to fix it on the site I'm using...but can you tell me how you did it?Animeflower

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

No new posts 27-07-2006 13:30 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
meridianday meridianday is a Female
Galaxy Girl

I am a Devilstar.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 27-06-2001

spacer

I used a program called Animation Shop to change the timings. It's the same thing I used to make my avatar (what fun it was trying to make that less than 10k in size). I don't know if there are any free programs to make animated gifs out there, mine comes bundled with Paint Shop Pro.

Devilstar Mallanox : "My mother was Irish and my father was an alien. I was an only child and I dress funny." Devilstar

No new posts 27-07-2006 14:30 meridianday is offline Send an Email to meridianday Homepage of meridianday Search for Posts by meridianday Add meridianday to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

spacer

oh... this was a free one...I don't think I can change it now...but I'll know better when I make them in the future! Thanks again for the advice! Clap

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

No new posts 27-07-2006 22:02 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

spacer

Ok... I'm hoping I fixed the problem...I made a couple of new ones to see if I could make them smoother...I put .5 seconds between frames...
still a bit choppy, though...

http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l231/s...ootylicious.gif

http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l231/s...tsebluefire.gif

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Springie on 28-07-2006 at 01:33.
No new posts 28-07-2006 01:32 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
Lux Lux is a Female

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 20-12-2004

spacer

Wow. The one with Katze it's gorgeous! In which episode was it?

No new posts 28-07-2006 08:39 Lux is offline Send an Email to Lux Homepage of Lux Search for Posts by Lux Add Lux to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

spacer

volume 5...it was the end of the Invisible Devil episode...let me guess, Lux, you're a Katse fan? Katse

No new posts 28-07-2006 13:57 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
Cep Cep is a Male
Board Pirate

I am a Galactor.

Registration Date: 22-01-2004

spacer

MD knows whats shes talking about but what do you expect from a hip chick Dazzler

Gatchamania.net Administrator Gatch

No new posts 28-07-2006 14:14 Cep is offline Send an Email to Cep Homepage of Cep Search for Posts by Cep Add Cep to your Buddy List Add Cep to your Contact List AIM Screenname: cepeleon

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

spacer

Here's a Devilstar one for Meridian... Wave3 still can't get it to run smoothly...

http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l231/s...3/DevilStar.gif

No new posts 29-07-2006 04:33 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
Firebird
Princess Firebird..... Goddess of Swannie Fics

I am a Swan.

63 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 01-07-2002

spacer

Springie, those are some great lil animations there.

No new posts 29-07-2006 15:32 Firebird is offline Send an Email to Firebird Search for Posts by Firebird Add Firebird to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Taishala YIM Screenname: taishala

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

spacer

Thanks, Firebird...I'm having fun playing on the free animation site... it still amazes me how looking at a series of still pictures moving inrapid succession makes you think it's moving! It's really interesting to put them together...gives you respect for how much work goes into making a whole series....many of these tiny animations are more than 30 screenshots long! That's a lot of drawing!Bowdown 2

No new posts 29-07-2006 15:45 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

spacer

Here's some more Katse...

http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l231/s...3/katsesnap.gif

http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l231/s...katseescape.gif

http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l231/s...kblufirebig.gif

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Springie on 30-07-2006 at 21:33.
No new posts 30-07-2006 21:24 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

spacer

Ready for some Disco Jun???? ROFL 2

http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l231/s...03/discojun.gif

No new posts 31-07-2006 15:30 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
CricketBeautiful
Forum God

I am a Zark.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2004

spacer

There's one ep where they're leaping to the Phoenix while in an enemy base. You see the shadow on the wall in the shape of the appropriate bird as each one jumps. Looks smooth, but the pics are very different.

- Viktor E. Frankl

No new posts 31-07-2006 18:56 CricketBeautiful is offline Send an Email to CricketBeautiful Homepage of CricketBeautiful Search for Posts by CricketBeautiful Add CricketBeautiful to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: cricketbeautiful MSN Screenname: cricketbeautiful@hotmail.com
Lux Lux is a Female

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Springie
volume 5...it was the end of the Invisible Devil episode...let me guess, Lux, you're a Katse fan? Katse

Definitely! Katze and the rest of the evil crew: Egobossler, the crazy Gelsadra, up to Sosai X Luvu1
And you are making me very happy with your animations!

No new posts 31-07-2006 19:23 Lux is offline Send an Email to Lux Homepage of Lux Search for Posts by Lux Add Lux to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

spacer

Glad you're enjoying them, Lux! I'm still trying to get better at it...there are more coming...as long as you guys want to see them...and you're welcome to use them for something if you want, just let me know if you want to yse them. And if you want any particular one... I'll be happy to make it for you...this is too much fun!

No new posts 31-07-2006 20:04 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

spacer

Cricket do you know which ep it's from? That would be a great animation...or I could do each one seperately...

No new posts 31-07-2006 20:06 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

spacer

Here's a jumping swan...

http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l231/s...03/swanjump.gif

and a swan hug...

http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l231/s...03/swanhug2.gif

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Springie on 01-08-2006 at 00:16.
No new posts 31-07-2006 23:11 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

spacer

Here's a Sosai X for you, Lux..

http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l231/springie03/sosaix.gif

No new posts 01-08-2006 02:58 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
Lux Lux is a Female

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Animelol

Wooohooo!!!!! Thank you!!!!!! May I use this last one with Sosai for my blog?

No new posts 01-08-2006 08:03 Lux is offline Send an Email to Lux Homepage of Lux Search for Posts by Lux Add Lux to your Buddy List
« previous  1  [2]  3  4  next »  --> Members browsing this thread: none Pages (4): « previous  1  [2]  3  4  next » 
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: