Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Fun Forums] »You Gotta See This! » Lil' Animations for Fun...
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (4): [1]  2  3  next »  ... last »  Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Lil' Animations for Fun...
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Springie Springie is a Female
Her Royal Fluffiness...Swan of Swans...

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 12-06-2006

spacer
Wink Lil' Animations for Fun... Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

This is a Swan and her best friend... her yoyo...

http://www3.blibs.com/animation-factory/....gif?8792703445

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

This post has been edited 3 time(s), it was last edited by Springie on 25-07-2006 at 22:57.
No new posts 24-07-2006 23:34 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
Elvin Ruler Elvin Ruler is a Female
Forum God

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 09-01-2003

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Heh. I watched that for entirely too long. ^_^

No new posts 24-07-2006 23:51 Elvin Ruler is offline Send an Email to Elvin Ruler Search for Posts by Elvin Ruler Add Elvin Ruler to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Elvnruler

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Heehee...dizzy yet?Here's "Bird Run!"
http://www3.blibs.com/animation-factory/....gif?9931189283

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by Springie on 25-07-2006 at 22:27.
No new posts 25-07-2006 01:43 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

spacer

Ok... the wink one was there a minute ago...does anyone know why...when I put the yoyo one on...it took over the wink one? They have 2 different URLs... Oops

No new posts 25-07-2006 01:45 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

spacer

ok...I'm going to put one more post between these animations...just so the new one doesn't take over the old one...

http://www3.blibs.com/animation-factory/....gif?9201532980

This post has been edited 3 time(s), it was last edited by Springie on 25-07-2006 at 22:26.
No new posts 25-07-2006 04:34 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
CricketBeautiful
Forum God

I am a Zark.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2004

spacer

For some reason, the link only goes as far as the question mark. The bit after it isn't included. (Look at the underline.)

When you edit your post, you'll see and surrounding the link. Well, right now the [/url] is just before the question mark.

Move the [/url] to after all the numbers. Let us know if it works, if not there's another few things we can try.

Also, does the creation site have a "URL" or "link" button? If so, it might create a nicer link for us.

Cricket

gotta save this one for son: Octomus Prime

- Viktor E. Frankl

No new posts 25-07-2006 15:25 CricketBeautiful is offline Send an Email to CricketBeautiful Homepage of CricketBeautiful Search for Posts by CricketBeautiful Add CricketBeautiful to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: cricketbeautiful MSN Screenname: cricketbeautiful@hotmail.com

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

spacer

Thanks for the advice... I'll try and see...here's Katse...Unmasked...

http://www3.blibs.com/animation-factory/....gif?7413202264

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Springie on 25-07-2006 at 22:25.
No new posts 25-07-2006 22:21 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

spacer

Unfortunately I don't see a link or URL button on the site...sigh...

No new posts 25-07-2006 22:25 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

spacer

I think the URL thing you mentioned is working Cricket...thanks so much!
I know some of you are better at this... I'd love too see what you've done! Burnout

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Springie on 25-07-2006 at 22:31.
No new posts 25-07-2006 22:29 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

spacer

Jinpei's funky dance got messed up by the firebird... I'll try posting it tomorrow...

This post has been edited 6 time(s), it was last edited by Springie on 25-07-2006 at 22:56.
No new posts 25-07-2006 22:38 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

spacer

Here's Ryu...
it still looks like I can't put two posts next to each other... Ryu changed the flirty one again...

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by Springie on 25-07-2006 at 22:44.
No new posts 25-07-2006 22:41 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

spacer

http://www3.blibs.com/animation-factory/....gif?2202756544

No new posts 25-07-2006 22:44 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

spacer

Here's the firebird...

No new posts 25-07-2006 22:52 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

spacer

http://www3.blibs.com/animation-factory/....gif?1278155511

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Springie on 25-07-2006 at 22:54.
No new posts 25-07-2006 22:53 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
Lux Lux is a Female

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 20-12-2004

spacer

Thanks Springie! I can't have enough of Katze unmasked Eagle

No new posts 26-07-2006 12:50 Lux is offline Send an Email to Lux Homepage of Lux Search for Posts by Lux Add Lux to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

spacer

Glad you liked it...here's an escape from Katse's base that always reminded me of Star Wars...

http://www3.blibs.com/animation-factory/....gif?3968448071

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by Springie on 26-07-2006 at 22:05.
No new posts 26-07-2006 22:04 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

spacer

Jun is scared of a dinky robot ant in this next one...I love the look on Joe's face as she's choking him!Peeper

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Springie on 26-07-2006 at 23:08.
No new posts 26-07-2006 23:03 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

spacer

http://www3.blibs.com/animation-factory/....gif?3128835368

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Springie on 26-07-2006 at 23:09.
No new posts 26-07-2006 23:08 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
gatch72 gatch72 is a Male
Honoured Member

I am a Berg Katse.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 20-07-2004

spacer

Here is one I did....

No new posts 27-07-2006 01:18 gatch72 is offline Homepage of gatch72 Search for Posts by gatch72 Add gatch72 to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: zoltarkatse@hotmail.com

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

spacer

Oh... that is good...I thought about trying that one...Katse

No new posts 27-07-2006 01:45 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
[1]  2  3  next »  ... last »  --> Members browsing this thread: none Pages (4): [1]  2  3  next »  ... last » 
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: