Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Speak Up!] »Introductions » Hi!
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (6): « previous  1  [2]  3  4  next »  ... last »  Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Hi!
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
imaqtz
Forum God

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 17-07-2001

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Hear that Lyonese? Our reputations apparently precedes us... *grin*

Ah sighsmile..kinda takes me back to the Katse , Queen of Redlight District days.. *shivers delisciously*

And listen here you lot!...so much for the element of surpise.. *snort*! what if I decided to be civil for once and greet a new member with a homebaked cheesecake , a bunch of flowers and a "Welcome to Gatchamania ..enjoy your stay" greeting card? What if I made a genuine attempt to merely huggle our newbie and wish her well and...."

* is distracted from speech by the sight of pigs flying past this thread..*

Ah who am I kidding...

*Slow sly S...M...I...R...K.. while stubbing out smoke, approaching Ashke from behind with a wicked if somewhat amused glint in eyes*

Helllloooo breakfast...

Sneeky Sneeky Sneeky Sneeky

*Snatches Ashke and locks her into the Frisking Room to determine if she is Galactor or ISO affiliated, to divest her of any notions of normality or sanity existing on this site, to inject her with a twisted sense of humour and enough loopiness to share her views, join in the fun and frivolity , offer opinions, criticisms and hopefully contribute any literary or artistic offerings ...*

And AHEM...

Give this Frisking about an hour or two for her to come to grips with our warped way of jumping in and out of character/persona/gender mode .

Given your ID name, I will take much relish in determining whether Your "beloved" ID name might have been influenced by Mercedes Lackey's yaoi Medieval fiction.

PRAY Our Yaoi Goddess , Lyon doesnt hear about this..it will make this Frisking feel like a Teddy Bear picnic...

*Pounding and terrified screams are muffled and intermingled with evil laughter as another Newbie1 succumbs to Da Condor Frisking Treatment..

Smoke3

<makes ya kinda wish for that homebacked cheesecake welcome instead eh Ashke? ...well...*waggles brows and nods in the others direction...*..you know who to blame and chase after ..

No new posts 29-04-2004 15:00 imaqtz is offline Send an Email to imaqtz Search for Posts by imaqtz Add imaqtz to your Buddy List
meridianday meridianday is a Female
Galaxy Girl

I am a Devilstar.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 27-06-2001

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Sounds like it's too late for the rubber gloves now...

Devilstar Mallanox : "My mother was Irish and my father was an alien. I was an only child and I dress funny." Devilstar

No new posts 29-04-2004 15:04 meridianday is offline Send an Email to meridianday Homepage of meridianday Search for Posts by meridianday Add meridianday to your Buddy List
CricketBeautiful
Forum God

I am a Zark.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2004

spacer

<cricket pokes feelers out of the word mines long enough to say, "hi," before crawling back into the depths.>

- Viktor E. Frankl

No new posts 29-04-2004 15:06 CricketBeautiful is offline Send an Email to CricketBeautiful Homepage of CricketBeautiful Search for Posts by CricketBeautiful Add CricketBeautiful to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: cricketbeautiful MSN Screenname: cricketbeautiful@hotmail.com
Ashke Ashke is a Female
Boardie

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 24-04-2004

spacer

I lost my sense of adventure when my daughter was born. Sorry! *quickly looks for the nearest exit and slowly starts moving towards it*

No new posts 29-04-2004 15:11 Ashke is offline Send an Email to Ashke Search for Posts by Ashke Add Ashke to your Buddy List
Firebird
Princess Firebird..... Goddess of Swannie Fics

I am a Swan.

63 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 01-07-2002

spacer

*pounces Ashke*

Oh no you're here now we wont let you go!!

No new posts 29-04-2004 15:13 Firebird is offline Send an Email to Firebird Search for Posts by Firebird Add Firebird to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Taishala YIM Screenname: taishala
Ashke Ashke is a Female
Boardie

0 fics uploaded

spacer

And you are right, Im a huge mercedes lackey fan! Especially vanyel and tannim! Gotta go now!

No new posts 29-04-2004 15:14 Ashke is offline Send an Email to Ashke Search for Posts by Ashke Add Ashke to your Buddy List
Ashke Ashke is a Female
Boardie

0 fics uploaded

spacer

I gotta get the rugrat to school

No new posts 29-04-2004 15:15 Ashke is offline Send an Email to Ashke Search for Posts by Ashke Add Ashke to your Buddy List
CricketBeautiful
Forum God

I am a Zark.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2004

spacer

Hello?

Okay, okay, I'll do the friendly thing and say Hi.

- Viktor E. Frankl

No new posts 29-04-2004 15:28 CricketBeautiful is offline Send an Email to CricketBeautiful Homepage of CricketBeautiful Search for Posts by CricketBeautiful Add CricketBeautiful to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: cricketbeautiful MSN Screenname: cricketbeautiful@hotmail.com
Elvin Ruler Elvin Ruler is a Female
Forum God

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 09-01-2003

spacer

Yes! Another newbie down...er, I mean, poor Ashke! *smirk* This one actually tried to escape. Impressive. It failed, of course, but still, it *is* impressive.

No new posts 29-04-2004 15:44 Elvin Ruler is offline Send an Email to Elvin Ruler Search for Posts by Elvin Ruler Add Elvin Ruler to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Elvnruler
Tengu
Forum Legend

20 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 22-07-2001

spacer

Yes, you must watch out for Lyon, she undresses her Ken and Joe dolls and puts them in uncanonical positions.

No new posts 29-04-2004 17:42 Tengu is offline Send an Email to Tengu Search for Posts by Tengu Add Tengu to your Buddy List
Cep Cep is a Male
Board Pirate

I am a Galactor.

Registration Date: 22-01-2004

spacer

Even for yoga masters Yoga

Gatchamania.net Administrator Gatch

No new posts 29-04-2004 17:55 Cep is offline Send an Email to Cep Homepage of Cep Search for Posts by Cep Add Cep to your Buddy List Add Cep to your Contact List AIM Screenname: cepeleon
Forum God

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Lol2

No new posts 29-04-2004 19:03 Elvin Ruler is offline Send an Email to Elvin Ruler Search for Posts by Elvin Ruler Add Elvin Ruler to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Elvnruler
Ashke Ashke is a Female
Boardie

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Sounds like the Raven fanfic story or something. Ah well, looks like it's too late to back out now!

No new posts 29-04-2004 22:07 Ashke is offline Send an Email to Ashke Search for Posts by Ashke Add Ashke to your Buddy List
Ashke Ashke is a Female
Boardie

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Hello Cricket!

No new posts 29-04-2004 22:08 Ashke is offline Send an Email to Ashke Search for Posts by Ashke Add Ashke to your Buddy List
lyon
Boardie

I am an Eagle.

4 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 06-12-2002

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Tengu
Yes, you must watch out for Lyon, she undresses her Ken and Joe dolls and puts them in uncanonical positions.

grin .. they've never objected.

and Imi-Condor .. baby! ain't you done in there yet? the fumigators are on a schedule here, so could you hurry up with the ravishment and subsequent moral decline of poor Ashke? they gotta spray the place for fleas.....

No new posts 30-04-2004 01:12 lyon is offline Send an Email to lyon Homepage of lyon Search for Posts by lyon Add lyon to your Buddy List Add lyon to your Contact List YIM Screenname: tuxedo_lyon
Forum God

0 fics uploaded

spacer

I don't wanna know how fleas got into the frisking room. I'm praying that it's just because one of Katse's cats (heh) got in there, oh please let that be the reason.

No new posts 30-04-2004 01:23 Elvin Ruler is offline Send an Email to Elvin Ruler Search for Posts by Elvin Ruler Add Elvin Ruler to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Elvnruler
lyon
Boardie

I am an Eagle.

4 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 06-12-2002

spacer

... there's a large smelly Condor in there, and you're blaming the CATS?

grin.

No new posts 30-04-2004 01:31 lyon is offline Send an Email to lyon Homepage of lyon Search for Posts by lyon Add lyon to your Buddy List Add lyon to your Contact List YIM Screenname: tuxedo_lyon
Forum God

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Ya'll keep an actual condor in there?! Cooool...I may have to go in there some time and take a look around.

No new posts 30-04-2004 01:35 Elvin Ruler is offline Send an Email to Elvin Ruler Search for Posts by Elvin Ruler Add Elvin Ruler to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Elvnruler
Ashke Ashke is a Female
Boardie

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Don't look at me! I don't have fleas and all my shots are up to date! Except maybe rabies . . . . .

No new posts 30-04-2004 02:42 Ashke is offline Send an Email to Ashke Search for Posts by Ashke Add Ashke to your Buddy List
Lolabella Lolabella is a Female
Boardie

I am a Swan.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 05-04-2004

spacer

Lola saying ''Hola"

*rolls eyes at own stupid humour*

I saw vaseline and rubber gloves listed on the Newbies Activities Sheet.

*pouts*

Why wasn't I offered the special treatment? I may project a wine and roses side to me, but a gal needs her nasty.

In any case, just stopped in to offer up a Margarita and some chips and salsa. Just back from 8 lovely days in Mexico, or I would have welcomed you sooner.

*leaves chips and salsa and heads for the door*

No new posts 30-04-2004 03:07 Lolabella is offline Send an Email to Lolabella Search for Posts by Lolabella Add Lolabella to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: LolabellaG3
« previous  1  [2]  3  4  next »  ... last »  --> Members browsing this thread: none Pages (6): « previous  1  [2]  3  4  next »  ... last » 
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: