Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Speak Up!] »Introductions » Newbie But Oldie
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): [1]  2  next »  Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Newbie But Oldie
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Julieann

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 03-09-2010

spacer
Newbie But Oldie Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Yep, I'm around again. This is Julieann, the owner of the BotP Mailing List, which has been real quiet lately. I also run the Fanfic Archive over at Gatchfanfic.com with Veronika.

I also write fanfic, and it looks like a lot of the fanfic writers migrated here. So, for the sake of the muse, I thought it would be a good idea to hop over, as well. Wink

It's great to see so much fanfic activity coming out of this site. It's given the archive a lot of new stories to read. As a reader, that's a great thing.

Nice to see you all! :wave:

No new posts 03-09-2010 17:33 Julieann is offline Send an Email to Julieann Homepage of Julieann Search for Posts by Julieann Add Julieann to your Buddy List
gatchamarie gatchamarie is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 18-06-2009

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

A warm welcome Julieann!

I've never had the opportunity to personally thank you for all the opportunities you give us, and for all your dedication in your work, so I wish to thank you once again in this thread! It's so nice to have you around!

No new posts 03-09-2010 17:37 gatchamarie is offline Send an Email to gatchamarie Search for Posts by gatchamarie Add gatchamarie to your Buddy List
amethyst amethyst is a Female
Wanted: $1000 Reward

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 15-07-2009

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Welcome and thank you! The Gatchaman Archives are wonderful!

No new posts 03-09-2010 17:51 amethyst is offline Send an Email to amethyst Search for Posts by amethyst Add amethyst to your Buddy List
RIgirl RIgirl is a Female
Babbling Loonie

I am a Red Squadron.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 12-04-2010

spacer

Hi Julieann! Glad we can finally properly meet, especially since I was such a bother to you recently....

Thanks again for everything...

No new posts 03-09-2010 18:17 RIgirl is offline Send an Email to RIgirl Search for Posts by RIgirl Add RIgirl to your Buddy List
Julieann

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by RIgirl
Hi Julieann! Glad we can finally properly meet, especially since I was such a bother to you recently....

Thanks again for everything...

You haven't been a bother at all. Don't worry about something not your fault. Smile

No new posts 03-09-2010 18:26 Julieann is offline Send an Email to Julieann Homepage of Julieann Search for Posts by Julieann Add Julieann to your Buddy List
UnpublishedWriter UnpublishedWriter is a Female
Gatchamaniac

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 31-08-2009

spacer

Welcome to the club. We even have an IF going. Pure Mary Sue (and Gary Stu), and lots of fun.

No new posts 03-09-2010 18:26 UnpublishedWriter is offline Send an Email to UnpublishedWriter Search for Posts by UnpublishedWriter Add UnpublishedWriter to your Buddy List
Garnet Garnet is a Female
GatchaFreak

I am a Swallow.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 21-03-2010

spacer

Love the avatar, Julieann. There has to be a story behind it. Riiight?Smile

No new posts 03-09-2010 18:53 Garnet is offline Send an Email to Garnet Search for Posts by Garnet Add Garnet to your Buddy List
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer

Welcome, Julieann! I appreciate all of the work you put into the gatchfanfic site. It's a wonderful place for all of us to post our fanfics!

No new posts 03-09-2010 20:29 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Madilayn Madilayn is a Female
Mistress of Ebil

I am a Swan.

24 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 01-02-2006

spacer

Nice to see you here, Julieann!

There's actually been a few of us utilising the chat room over at the archives recently - putting in a rather large amount of chat time (not managed the 12 hour chat yet - but we're trying!)

Thank you for all of the work you put in in maintaining and upgrading the archives.

"When I'm old, I don't want them to say of me, "She's so charming." I want them to say, "Be careful, I think she's armed." -G. Stoddart

No new posts 03-09-2010 21:26 Madilayn is offline Send an Email to Madilayn Homepage of Madilayn Search for Posts by Madilayn Add Madilayn to your Buddy List
clouddancer clouddancer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 10-04-2007

spacer

Welcome ulieann. It is nice to see you around here. Thank you for all your work over at the Archives.

No new posts 03-09-2010 22:09 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
Julieann

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Madilayn
There's actually been a few of us utilising the chat room over at the archives recently - putting in a rather large amount of chat time (not managed the 12 hour chat yet - but we're trying!)

Oh, that's fantastic to hear. I'm glad it is getting more usage! Once all the upgrading is over and my move is finished I'll hop over and join in more, especially on the weekends. Smile

You know, the chat code is about the only thing on the site that isn't getting upgraded!

No new posts 04-09-2010 03:12 Julieann is offline Send an Email to Julieann Homepage of Julieann Search for Posts by Julieann Add Julieann to your Buddy List
Julieann

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Garnet
Love the avatar, Julieann. There has to be a story behind it. Riiight?Smile

Yes, there is a story behind the avatar. It's the cover of one of the chapters for Arcadia Paradox representing one of the teams lost (you would have to read it to understand that).

Which reminds me, I need to finish revising the next installment. Unfortunately I have several things to do before that, including NaNoWriMo.

No new posts 04-09-2010 03:16 Julieann is offline Send an Email to Julieann Homepage of Julieann Search for Posts by Julieann Add Julieann to your Buddy List
lborgia88 lborgia88 is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 27-06-2007

spacer

It's great to see you here, Julieann! Wave2

No new posts 04-09-2010 03:19 lborgia88 is offline Send an Email to lborgia88 Search for Posts by lborgia88 Add lborgia88 to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: lborgia88
condorcandi condorcandi is a Female
Gatchamaniac

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-06-2010

spacer

Yay Julieann!

Thanks for all your hard work!

animepompom animepompom animepompom

Should mention -all the smilies available for the Gatchfanfic chat room? LOVE the dancing one! ( : Dance: )

Hollywood is a land of money and cowardice.

-Henry A. Lee, Cracked.com columnist

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by condorcandi on 04-09-2010 at 03:56.
No new posts 04-09-2010 03:56 condorcandi is offline Search for Posts by condorcandi Add condorcandi to your Buddy List
Springie Springie is a Female
Her Royal Fluffiness...Swan of Swans...

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 12-06-2006

spacer

Welcome, Julieann! It's great to have you here!

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

No new posts 04-09-2010 12:49 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
AllentownDarkWater AllentownDarkWater is a Male
Banned

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 24-01-2010

spacer

Springie, I just LOVE all your "welcome" pics!

Oh yeah, and welcome, Julieann!

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by AllentownDarkWater on 05-09-2010 at 00:11.
No new posts 05-09-2010 00:11 AllentownDarkWater is offline Search for Posts by AllentownDarkWater Add AllentownDarkWater to your Buddy List
Springie Springie is a Female
Her Royal Fluffiness...Swan of Swans...

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 12-06-2006

spacer

Glad you like them, Allen...I need to organize them all- I have a ton of them!

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

No new posts 05-09-2010 01:00 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
Cep Cep is a Male
Board Pirate

I am a Galactor.

Registration Date: 22-01-2004

spacer

Can't see how on earth I missed this thread Wallbash

Welcome to the site Julieann! Hope your site upgrades are going better then mine Big Grin

Gatchamania.net Administrator Gatch

No new posts 05-09-2010 10:20 Cep is offline Send an Email to Cep Homepage of Cep Search for Posts by Cep Add Cep to your Buddy List Add Cep to your Contact List AIM Screenname: cepeleon
gatchgirl
Babbling Loonie

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 08-03-2006

spacer

Sorry I'm so late to the thread but welcome Julieann, and thanks for the work you do on the ML and archive site... the ML is the first one that brought me to all the great people in this fandom

Racer by day, Feather Thrower all the time!

No new posts 13-09-2010 02:55 gatchgirl is offline Send an Email to gatchgirl Search for Posts by gatchgirl Add gatchgirl to your Buddy List
gatchgirl
Babbling Loonie

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 08-03-2006

spacer

Julieann, please see my post in the rant column... BTW, I had used your link above to get to you fanfic site.... Huggles

Racer by day, Feather Thrower all the time!

No new posts 14-09-2010 05:56 gatchgirl is offline Send an Email to gatchgirl Search for Posts by gatchgirl Add gatchgirl to your Buddy List
[1]  2  next »  --> Members browsing this thread: none Pages (2): [1]  2  next » 
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: