Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Fun Forums] »You Gotta See This! » Ninjary Goodness!
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Ninjary Goodness!
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Askura
Forum Legend

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 29-07-2004

spacer
Ninjary Goodness! Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

No new posts 23-08-2010 16:39 Askura is offline Send an Email to Askura Search for Posts by Askura Add Askura to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: kernbrit
clouddancer clouddancer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 10-04-2007

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

I know a group of boys who would like those.

I wonder if they are available here in Canada.

No new posts 23-08-2010 16:57 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
gatchamarie gatchamarie is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 18-06-2009

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

What a twist to the normal gingerbread men cutters! Thanks for sharing the find!

No new posts 23-08-2010 17:27 gatchamarie is offline Send an Email to gatchamarie Search for Posts by gatchamarie Add gatchamarie to your Buddy List
RIgirl RIgirl is a Female
Babbling Loonie

I am a Red Squadron.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 12-04-2010

spacer

OMG! Too cute!

Um, has Green seen these yet?

No new posts 23-08-2010 17:30 RIgirl is offline Send an Email to RIgirl Search for Posts by RIgirl Add RIgirl to your Buddy List
green green is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 15-11-2009

spacer

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG...

I WANT!!!!

No new posts 23-08-2010 18:47 green is offline Send an Email to green Search for Posts by green Add green to your Buddy List
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer

Too funny!!!! Thanks for sharing, Ste!

No new posts 23-08-2010 18:53 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Dormagus Dormagus is a Male

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 26-10-2007

spacer

That's just cool! I want 'em.

No new posts 23-08-2010 19:12 Dormagus is offline Send an Email to Dormagus Search for Posts by Dormagus Add Dormagus to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Dormagus1977 YIM Screenname: Dormagus
RIgirl RIgirl is a Female
Babbling Loonie

I am a Red Squadron.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 12-04-2010

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by green
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG...

I WANT!!!!

*snicker* That's what I thought she'd say!

No new posts 23-08-2010 19:24 RIgirl is offline Send an Email to RIgirl Search for Posts by RIgirl Add RIgirl to your Buddy List
Springie Springie is a Female
Her Royal Fluffiness...Swan of Swans...

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 12-06-2006

spacer

Oh, I love those! How fum would it be to try to ice a birdstyle on those? Thanks for showing us, Ste!

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

No new posts 23-08-2010 21:14 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Oooo, you know, I think Marie would be good at decorating those. Now we would just have to find her a set of cutters. Then she could send one to each of us.

No new posts 23-08-2010 21:23 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
Madilayn Madilayn is a Female
Mistress of Ebil

I am a Swan.

24 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 01-02-2006

spacer

Yup - just knew Green would want a set of those.

Green, darl, you do know that this means you would have to cook???

Then again, they would do well with the throwing star ice cube shapes... (also found by Ste).

I certainly would love to see how Marie could decorate those!!

"When I'm old, I don't want them to say of me, "She's so charming." I want them to say, "Be careful, I think she's armed." -G. Stoddart

No new posts 23-08-2010 21:39 Madilayn is offline Send an Email to Madilayn Homepage of Madilayn Search for Posts by Madilayn Add Madilayn to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Well Green could always use them to cut out bread and sandwiches for herself or for some children.

No new posts 23-08-2010 21:52 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
green green is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by clouddancer
Well Green could always use them to cut out bread and sandwiches for herself or for some children.

Bugger the kids - they're all MINE!!

No new posts 24-08-2010 05:02 green is offline Send an Email to green Search for Posts by green Add green to your Buddy List
condorcandi condorcandi is a Female
Gatchamaniac

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-06-2010

spacer

Oh, too too cool!

Green - pound pound pound !!!

Hollywood is a land of money and cowardice.

-Henry A. Lee, Cracked.com columnist

No new posts 24-08-2010 05:14 condorcandi is offline Search for Posts by condorcandi Add condorcandi to your Buddy List
condorcandi condorcandi is a Female
Gatchamaniac

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-06-2010

spacer

Found 'em for sale!

http://www.perpetualkid.com/ninjabread-men-cookie-cutter.aspx

Hollywood is a land of money and cowardice.

-Henry A. Lee, Cracked.com columnist

No new posts 24-08-2010 05:25 condorcandi is offline Search for Posts by condorcandi Add condorcandi to your Buddy List
green green is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

I got that page bookmarked! Ste kindly gave me the link lol

No new posts 24-08-2010 07:34 green is offline Send an Email to green Search for Posts by green Add green to your Buddy List
gatchamarie gatchamarie is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 18-06-2009

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by clouddancer
Oooo, you know, I think Marie would be good at decorating those.

You know ... it's the first thing that came to my mind! The plain biscuits are already cute as they are, but then, why not embellish them some more?!

No new posts 24-08-2010 07:42 gatchamarie is offline Send an Email to gatchamarie Search for Posts by gatchamarie Add gatchamarie to your Buddy List
AllentownDarkWater AllentownDarkWater is a Male
Banned

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 24-01-2010

spacer

Holy shit!

No new posts 28-08-2010 22:14 AllentownDarkWater is offline Search for Posts by AllentownDarkWater Add AllentownDarkWater to your Buddy List
Members browsing this thread: none
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: