Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Speak Up!] »General Discussion » Omg!
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Omg!
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Firebird
Princess Firebird..... Goddess of Swannie Fics

I am a Swan.

63 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 01-07-2002

spacer
Omg! Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

I just realised something we lost!

Our gatchaman quiz and results.

There were also the posts where we came up with suggested questions Letitallout

No new posts 12-07-2006 18:11 Firebird is offline Send an Email to Firebird Search for Posts by Firebird Add Firebird to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Taishala YIM Screenname: taishala
Springie Springie is a Female
Her Royal Fluffiness...Swan of Swans...

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 12-06-2006

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Oh, you're right...here are the links to both...

"Which Gatchaman Character Are You?"
http://quizfarm.com/test2.php?q_id=211818

"Which BOTP Character Are You?"
http://www.quizfarm.com/test.php?q_id=205547&first=yes

Eagle Condor Swan Swallow Hootie Redsquadron Katse

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

No new posts 12-07-2006 18:44 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
Cep Cep is a Male
Board Pirate

I am a Galactor.

Registration Date: 22-01-2004

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

ARG NOOOOOoooooooooooooo

My new results lost forever, I was Ryu, which ok ......isnt brilliant.....but hey ....beats the hell outta being zark!

Rainbow2

Gatchamania.net Administrator Gatch

No new posts 13-07-2006 14:56 Cep is offline Send an Email to Cep Homepage of Cep Search for Posts by Cep Add Cep to your Buddy List Add Cep to your Contact List AIM Screenname: cepeleon
Metaliant Metaliant is a Male
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 06-06-2005

spacer

"Damm, and damm agian and double damm and double damm again." says Dick Dasterdly.

Mutterly sniggers.

No new posts 13-07-2006 18:14 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

I was the Red Impulse in the first quiz and a Galactor Goon in the second quiz.

No new posts 13-07-2006 18:25 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Cep
ARG NOOOOOoooooooooooooo

My new results lost forever, I was Ryu, which ok ......isnt brilliant.....but hey ....beats the hell outta being zark!

Rainbow2

Addicted to chocolates are better than being 110% annoyiing?

If you are addicted to chocos, then you will be fat.

No new posts 13-07-2006 18:27 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
Springie Springie is a Female
Her Royal Fluffiness...Swan of Swans...

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 12-06-2006

spacer

I think I was Princess/Anderson on the first quiz (BOTP) with Zoltar being last...and Jun/Nambu/Jinpei on the Gatch quiz... with Sosai X being last... what a combo!Swan Swan SwanSwanSwanSwan

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

No new posts 13-07-2006 22:26 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
gatchgirl
Babbling Loonie

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 08-03-2006

spacer

I know I tied with Zoltar / Mark on the first one. The other one I think I was a Devil Star.

Racer by day, Feather Thrower all the time!

No new posts 14-07-2006 00:52 gatchgirl is offline Send an Email to gatchgirl Search for Posts by gatchgirl Add gatchgirl to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by gatchgirl
I know I tied with Zoltar / Mark on the first one. The other one I think I was a Devil Star.

When you say that you are Zoltar/Mark, you don't mean that Mark IS Zoltar or Zoltar IS Mark do you?

Also because you are Devil Star on the second one and I am a Goon on the second one, that means we are compatiitable.

No new posts 14-07-2006 04:18 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
Firebird

I am a Swan.

63 fics uploaded

spacer

Not sure what I was in the first I know that I tied in the second and came out as Princess/Anderson which was Princess after the tie breaker.

No new posts 14-07-2006 06:49 Firebird is offline Send an Email to Firebird Search for Posts by Firebird Add Firebird to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Taishala YIM Screenname: taishala
gatchgirl
Babbling Loonie

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

When you say that you are Zoltar/Mark, you don't mean that Mark IS Zoltar or Zoltar IS Mark do you?

Metaliant that could be a very interesting fanfic!!! Still waiting on your one with the south park gang involved though

Also because you are Devil Star on the second one and I am a Goon on the second one, that means we are compatiitable.

That could be a really dangerous event if WE are considered to be compatable! Could you imagine what type of havok we could create????? Smilievsgrin

No new posts 14-07-2006 20:21 gatchgirl is offline Send an Email to gatchgirl Search for Posts by gatchgirl Add gatchgirl to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Erm1 Evilimu Evillaugh

I need to thnk more on the South Park crossover. If I get that done, then i take over the world, then the universe. Evillaugh

No new posts 15-07-2006 14:24 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
gatchgirl
Babbling Loonie

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Man I messed up my last post... been doing that a lot latetly. Maybe it's a brain freeze from too much ice cream!!!

I'll keep an eye out for it but the weather has been way to nice right now to sit and write stories.

No new posts 16-07-2006 04:19 gatchgirl is offline Send an Email to gatchgirl Search for Posts by gatchgirl Add gatchgirl to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

How did you mess up your last post?

No new posts 16-07-2006 19:45 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
gatchgirl
Babbling Loonie

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

I just reread it Metaliant and I think I really do need a nap. I realalized that it was you saying the comment that I thought I said... Igiveup

No new posts 16-07-2006 23:36 gatchgirl is offline Send an Email to gatchgirl Search for Posts by gatchgirl Add gatchgirl to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Confused2 Confused2 Confused2 Confused2

No new posts 21-07-2006 10:05 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
Firebird

I am a Swan.

63 fics uploaded

spacer

Dont worry about it this happens alot here Wink

No new posts 25-07-2006 16:48 Firebird is offline Send an Email to Firebird Search for Posts by Firebird Add Firebird to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Taishala YIM Screenname: taishala
Members browsing this thread: none
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: