Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Fun Forums] »You Gotta See This! » Amazing picture of Swan
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Amazing picture of Swan
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
yul yul is a Female
Exalted Member

I am an Egoblosser.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 19-08-2006

spacer
Amazing picture of Swan Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Breathe in and breathe out

No new posts 16-08-2010 22:04 yul is offline Send an Email to yul Homepage of yul Search for Posts by yul Add yul to your Buddy List Add yul to your Contact List
clouddancer clouddancer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 10-04-2007

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Wow, you are right!

But if her helmet is on why is her hair loose as well?

No new posts 16-08-2010 22:29 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
nuni nuni is a Female
Exalted Member

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 29-09-2009

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

She looks beautiful

No new posts 16-08-2010 22:34 nuni is offline Send an Email to nuni Search for Posts by nuni Add nuni to your Buddy List
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer

I believe she is supposed to be mid-transformation.

This certainly is a unique view! Thanks so much for sharing with us, Yul!

No new posts 16-08-2010 22:58 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Springie Springie is a Female
Her Royal Fluffiness...Swan of Swans...

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 12-06-2006

spacer

Clap That is gorgeous! The angle of her face and those wings...love it!

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

No new posts 16-08-2010 23:01 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
Hinotori Hinotori is a Female
Babbling Loonie

I am an Eagle.

2 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 09-10-2007

spacer

Wow, that is beautiful! Thanks for sharing, Yul!

Eagle Condor Swan Swallow Hootie

No new posts 16-08-2010 23:09 Hinotori is offline Send an Email to Hinotori Search for Posts by Hinotori Add Hinotori to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Hinotori72
clouddancer clouddancer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 10-04-2007

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Transmute Jun
I believe she is supposed to be mid-transformation.

This certainly is a unique view! Thanks so much for sharing with us, Yul!

Ooooo, that makes sense TJ!

No new posts 16-08-2010 23:29 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
lborgia88 lborgia88 is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 27-06-2007

spacer

That's a unique depiction of the Swan, but it is lovely!

No new posts 17-08-2010 03:59 lborgia88 is offline Send an Email to lborgia88 Search for Posts by lborgia88 Add lborgia88 to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: lborgia88
Madilayn Madilayn is a Female
Mistress of Ebil

I am a Swan.

24 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 01-02-2006

spacer

You're right Yul. That has got to be one of the nicest pictures of the Swan I've seen in a long time.

She is beautiful!

"When I'm old, I don't want them to say of me, "She's so charming." I want them to say, "Be careful, I think she's armed." -G. Stoddart

No new posts 17-08-2010 04:25 Madilayn is offline Send an Email to Madilayn Homepage of Madilayn Search for Posts by Madilayn Add Madilayn to your Buddy List
AllentownDarkWater AllentownDarkWater is a Male
Banned

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 24-01-2010

spacer

Amazing indeed!

No new posts 17-08-2010 04:48 AllentownDarkWater is offline Search for Posts by AllentownDarkWater Add AllentownDarkWater to your Buddy List
gatchamarie gatchamarie is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 18-06-2009

spacer

That pic is amazing, Yul! Thanks a lot for sharing! And, TJ's comment makes a lot of sense ... she does look in mid-transformation ... that white bit on her head could be a feather like the rest of the drawing!

No new posts 17-08-2010 08:21 gatchamarie is offline Send an Email to gatchamarie Search for Posts by gatchamarie Add gatchamarie to your Buddy List
UnpublishedWriter UnpublishedWriter is a Female
Gatchamaniac

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 31-08-2009

spacer

Unknown to all on the Science Ninja Team, Shiratori no Jun is really a Swan Maiden. Unlike her sisters, nobody's taking her feather cloak.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Swan_maiden

Y'know, that would make for an interesting fic. Anyone want to try?

No new posts 18-08-2010 01:12 UnpublishedWriter is offline Send an Email to UnpublishedWriter Search for Posts by UnpublishedWriter Add UnpublishedWriter to your Buddy List
RIgirl RIgirl is a Female
Babbling Loonie

I am a Red Squadron.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 12-04-2010

spacer

That's an interesting folk story, UW. I've never read about that version before.

Truth be told, every time I've thought about Jun, I've always thought "Swan Lake," and that picture really reminds me of it!

No new posts 18-08-2010 02:20 RIgirl is offline Send an Email to RIgirl Search for Posts by RIgirl Add RIgirl to your Buddy List
Ebonyswanne Ebonyswanne is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Swan.

23 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 25-04-2007

spacer

Yul- gorgeous, and from what I can see its mid transformation.

No new posts 19-08-2010 02:58 Ebonyswanne is offline Send an Email to Ebonyswanne Search for Posts by Ebonyswanne Add Ebonyswanne to your Buddy List
Members browsing this thread: none
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: