Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Entertainment] »The Music Box » Has anyone ever heard of a band called Honeymoon Suite?
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Has anyone ever heard of a band called Honeymoon Suite?
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
AllentownDarkWater AllentownDarkWater is a Male
Banned

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 24-01-2010

spacer
Has anyone ever heard of a band called Honeymoon Suite? Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

From what I read, they were very popular in their homeland, Canada, but over in the United States, they only have a small cult following, and only had two real hits (Feel It Again, and What Does It Take). Too bad, I think these guys are awesome. They aren't better than fellow canadian rockers, Rush, but still very awesome. 1986's The Big Prize I think is a milestone in the world of AOR. They also did the title track to the first Lethal Weapon film.

No new posts 10-08-2010 23:44 AllentownDarkWater is offline Search for Posts by AllentownDarkWater Add AllentownDarkWater to your Buddy List
SJ_SwanJun SJ_SwanJun is a Female
Forum Goddess

I am a Red Squadron.

9 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 26-04-2007

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Honeymoon suite were okay .... I prefer Platinum Blonde to them, though ... You know ... from that time anyway ... LOL

Wanders off rocking out to "It Doesn't Really Matter"

Sighhh

Why do men snore when lying on their backs?
Because their balls fall over their butt holes and they vapour lock.

No new posts 11-08-2010 00:03 SJ_SwanJun is offline Send an Email to SJ_SwanJun Search for Posts by SJ_SwanJun Add SJ_SwanJun to your Buddy List
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

I was a big Honeymoon Suite fan, back in the day...

No new posts 11-08-2010 03:00 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Banned

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Awesome, TJ! So cool I'm not the only one here who's heard of them!

No new posts 11-08-2010 04:03 AllentownDarkWater is offline Search for Posts by AllentownDarkWater Add AllentownDarkWater to your Buddy List
lyon
Boardie

I am an Eagle.

4 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 06-12-2002

spacer

Honeymoon Suite were great... to my way of thinking, their best song was "Love Changes Everything", with "Burning in Love" a pretty decent second, or maybe "Bad Attitude".

For those not in the know, they also wrote the theme song for "Lethal Weapon".

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by lyon on 12-08-2010 at 03:38.
No new posts 12-08-2010 03:36 lyon is offline Send an Email to lyon Homepage of lyon Search for Posts by lyon Add lyon to your Buddy List Add lyon to your Contact List YIM Screenname: tuxedo_lyon
Banned

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

I love Love Changes Everything! That song is awesome! Bad Attitude was famously used in the final episode of Miami Vice in 1989. That's slso a good song.

No new posts 12-08-2010 04:45 AllentownDarkWater is offline Search for Posts by AllentownDarkWater Add AllentownDarkWater to your Buddy List
lborgia88 lborgia88 is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 27-06-2007

spacer

This Canadian remembers them too, though I don't think I've ever heard any of their songs on the radio here in the States. I can add "Wave Babies" and "New Girl Now" to the list of songs named here.

Thanks for giving a me a momentary nostalgia trip, Allen!

No new posts 12-08-2010 15:22 lborgia88 is offline Send an Email to lborgia88 Search for Posts by lborgia88 Add lborgia88 to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: lborgia88
Ladygalactor777 Ladygalactor777 is a Female
Boardie

I am a Berg Katse.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 21-08-2008

spacer

I am still going to be more hated for this but....
New wave glam?!!!!....yuck!!!!! Missile
It seems that I will die as a metal fan. Drummer 

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Ladygalactor777 on 12-08-2010 at 15:35.
No new posts 12-08-2010 15:34 Ladygalactor777 is offline Send an Email to Ladygalactor777 Search for Posts by Ladygalactor777 Add Ladygalactor777 to your Buddy List
Banned

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Ladygalactor777

It's not new wave, it's not glam, it's not even metal, it's AOR (eg Foreigner, REO Speedwagon, Kansas, Journey, Styx, etc.) Smile

No new posts 12-08-2010 16:32 AllentownDarkWater is offline Search for Posts by AllentownDarkWater Add AllentownDarkWater to your Buddy List
Ladygalactor777 Ladygalactor777 is a Female
Boardie

I am a Berg Katse.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 21-08-2008

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by AllentownDarkWater
quote:
Originally posted by Ladygalactor777

It's not new wave, it's not glam, it's not even metal, it's AOR (eg Foreigner, REO Speedwagon, Kansas, Journey, Styx, etc.) Smile

I choose Journey!!!!! that's better to melt in love!!!! Animeclap  

No new posts 12-08-2010 16:47 Ladygalactor777 is offline Send an Email to Ladygalactor777 Search for Posts by Ladygalactor777 Add Ladygalactor777 to your Buddy List
Members browsing this thread: none
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: