Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Speak Up!] »General Discussion » Taking a break for a little bit
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): [1]  2  next »  Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Taking a break for a little bit
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Firebird
Princess Firebird..... Goddess of Swannie Fics

I am a Swan.

63 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 01-07-2002

spacer
Smile Taking a break for a little bit Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Just to say I wont be around the forums for a little bit, about a few weeks at most. Will offer non gatch pictures when available to show what I have been up to.

Take care of yourselves Huggles

No new posts 13-05-2006 11:32 Firebird is offline Send an Email to Firebird Search for Posts by Firebird Add Firebird to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Taishala YIM Screenname: taishala
gatchgirl
Babbling Loonie

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 08-03-2006

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Will be waiting anxiously to see the pics. Hope you have a good time doing whatever it is that you are up to.Hug

Racer by day, Feather Thrower all the time!

No new posts 13-05-2006 20:28 gatchgirl is offline Send an Email to gatchgirl Search for Posts by gatchgirl Add gatchgirl to your Buddy List
Yuki Yuki is a Female
Honoured Member

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 03-08-2001

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Sailorchibi

Oh.. I agree.. have fun doing whatever you are up to.. see ya in a few weeks!!!

Y.

No new posts 14-05-2006 00:15 Yuki is offline Send an Email to Yuki Homepage of Yuki Search for Posts by Yuki Add Yuki to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: n/a YIM Screenname: n/a
CricketBeautiful
Forum God

I am a Zark.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2004

spacer

Checks FB's social calandar, decides not to speculate about what she's up to, seeing as I expect she'll be married by the time those few weeks are up.

Hope it's all you dreamed of and more!

- Viktor E. Frankl

No new posts 15-05-2006 20:29 CricketBeautiful is offline Send an Email to CricketBeautiful Homepage of CricketBeautiful Search for Posts by CricketBeautiful Add CricketBeautiful to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: cricketbeautiful MSN Screenname: cricketbeautiful@hotmail.com
Ronin
Exalted Member

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-09-2004

spacer

Shes probably trying for global conquest or something...

No new posts 15-05-2006 21:29 Ronin is offline Send an Email to Ronin Search for Posts by Ronin Add Ronin to your Buddy List
Cep Cep is a Male
Board Pirate

I am a Galactor.

Registration Date: 22-01-2004

spacer

Take care sweetie, enjoy your time Tau

Gatchamania.net Administrator Gatch

No new posts 15-05-2006 22:43 Cep is offline Send an Email to Cep Homepage of Cep Search for Posts by Cep Add Cep to your Buddy List Add Cep to your Contact List AIM Screenname: cepeleon
Elvin Ruler Elvin Ruler is a Female
Forum God

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 09-01-2003

spacer

Heheheh, that's what I thought, Cricket. Congratulations, Firebird. There had BETTER be pictures. ^_~

No new posts 16-05-2006 15:01 Elvin Ruler is offline Send an Email to Elvin Ruler Search for Posts by Elvin Ruler Add Elvin Ruler to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Elvnruler
Firebird

I am a Swan.

63 fics uploaded

spacer

They are not great (waiting for the professional ones) but heres something anyway

No new posts 19-05-2006 19:11 Firebird is offline Send an Email to Firebird Search for Posts by Firebird Add Firebird to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Taishala YIM Screenname: taishala
Forum God

0 fics uploaded

spacer

I LOVE your dress. Those sleeves are gorgeous. Also, your hair is really pretty.

Where did you get married? I love English architecture.

No new posts 19-05-2006 19:17 Elvin Ruler is offline Send an Email to Elvin Ruler Search for Posts by Elvin Ruler Add Elvin Ruler to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Elvnruler
Firebird

I am a Swan.

63 fics uploaded

spacer

We got married in Rowton Castle (now a hotel)

Here is the link to their site

www.rowtoncastle.com

No new posts 19-05-2006 19:24 Firebird is offline Send an Email to Firebird Search for Posts by Firebird Add Firebird to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Taishala YIM Screenname: taishala
meridianday meridianday is a Female
Galaxy Girl

I am a Devilstar.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 27-06-2001

spacer

Wow! You've got a brilliant location and wonderful outfits and it looks like a rather nice cake too. And I love the heart lights too.

Virtual cake for us? Hmmm? Wink

Wedding

I hope the day was every bit as wonderful as it looks and that the rest of your lives together will be just as fantastic.

Devilstar Mallanox : "My mother was Irish and my father was an alien. I was an only child and I dress funny." Devilstar

No new posts 19-05-2006 20:53 meridianday is offline Send an Email to meridianday Homepage of meridianday Search for Posts by meridianday Add meridianday to your Buddy List
Forum God

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Mmmmm...

*eats virtual wedding cake*

I love pineapple filling. ^_~

On a more serious note, I wondered if it was a castle. Goodness, but it is pretty.

No new posts 19-05-2006 21:53 Elvin Ruler is offline Send an Email to Elvin Ruler Search for Posts by Elvin Ruler Add Elvin Ruler to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Elvnruler
gatchgirl
Babbling Loonie

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Congrats Firebird. Love the pics and the virtual wedding cake taste a lot like chocolate to me (no matter what flavor it actually is)

No new posts 20-05-2006 02:49 gatchgirl is offline Send an Email to gatchgirl Search for Posts by gatchgirl Add gatchgirl to your Buddy List
Metaliant Metaliant is a Male
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 06-06-2005

spacer

Well done Firebird and good luck for the future.

Funny the cake tastes like Carrot cake to me. but heh, it's a virtual cake.

No new posts 20-05-2006 10:09 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
Firebird

I am a Swan.

63 fics uploaded

spacer

In actuality the cake was a plain sponge (bottom layer) and a fruit cake. As for the virtual one its magic and is whatever flavour you like Wink

No new posts 20-05-2006 15:31 Firebird is offline Send an Email to Firebird Search for Posts by Firebird Add Firebird to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Taishala YIM Screenname: taishala
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

To quote Paul Daniels, "You will like it, not a lot, but you will like it."

No new posts 20-05-2006 16:28 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
Cep Cep is a Male
Board Pirate

I am a Galactor.

Registration Date: 22-01-2004

spacer

My god tabasco fruit cake! Bonkers3

Well I hope you thoroughly enjoyed every moment hun Hug

Gatchamania.net Administrator Gatch

No new posts 20-05-2006 16:31 Cep is offline Send an Email to Cep Homepage of Cep Search for Posts by Cep Add Cep to your Buddy List Add Cep to your Contact List AIM Screenname: cepeleon
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Pity you couldn't dress up as the Swan as her birdsuit is also white and you could have invited us all and we had to dress up as our favourite charactors as well, though I woiuld feel sorry for the Zark fans.

No new posts 20-05-2006 16:35 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
CricketBeautiful
Forum God

I am a Zark.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2004

spacer

Congrats!

Crusader Crusader Crusader Crusader

The entire site lined up, standing between you two and anything that threatens your happiness.

Hiding 2 Hiding 2

The two of you, after the virtual party we're holding at the castle.

- Viktor E. Frankl

No new posts 23-05-2006 17:00 CricketBeautiful is offline Send an Email to CricketBeautiful Homepage of CricketBeautiful Search for Posts by CricketBeautiful Add CricketBeautiful to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: cricketbeautiful MSN Screenname: cricketbeautiful@hotmail.com
gatchgirl
Babbling Loonie

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Can we have some of the virtual party in the rubber room??????????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No new posts 23-05-2006 23:28 gatchgirl is offline Send an Email to gatchgirl Search for Posts by gatchgirl Add gatchgirl to your Buddy List
[1]  2  next »  --> Members browsing this thread: none Pages (2): [1]  2  next » 
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: