Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Speak Up!] »Introductions » Hello Marindoll!
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Hello Marindoll!
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer
Hello Marindoll! Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Marindoll has actually been a member of this site for awhile, but she was brave enough to come over and introduce herself to the Gatchamaniac psychos at Comic Con. I wanted to say hello, and I'm hoping she'll make her first post. Poke Poke Poke

Marindoll is a Condor, and very sweet (despite that red button obsession). Hello! Wave2 Huggles

No new posts 26-07-2010 17:45 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
clouddancer clouddancer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 10-04-2007

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Welcome Marindoll. It was nice to see you at the con. We did not get to chat much, but you were very braze to come over and join us.

No new posts 26-07-2010 17:51 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
Springie Springie is a Female
Her Royal Fluffiness...Swan of Swans...

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 12-06-2006

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

We want Marindoll! We want Marindoll!
I'd add a welcome picture here, but I'm not at home yet! It was great talking to you, and your cute little man!

Pull up a bar stool and chat with us! Wave1

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Springie on 26-07-2010 at 18:20.
No new posts 26-07-2010 18:19 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
Madilayn Madilayn is a Female
Mistress of Ebil

I am a Swan.

24 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 01-02-2006

spacer

Hey, Marindoll!!! Welcome! Wave3 Come on in and talk to us!!

"When I'm old, I don't want them to say of me, "She's so charming." I want them to say, "Be careful, I think she's armed." -G. Stoddart

No new posts 26-07-2010 20:52 Madilayn is offline Send an Email to Madilayn Homepage of Madilayn Search for Posts by Madilayn Add Madilayn to your Buddy List
lborgia88 lborgia88 is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 27-06-2007

spacer

Ohhh, so you're the one who "delurked" and met everyone at the sails? I think you reviewed one of my fics once (thanks!) I'm sorry I didn't get to meet you -I think I was in the anime section then. But if you saw someone going around the Con in a Condor birdstyle costume -that was me!

Welcome! Wave2

No new posts 26-07-2010 22:17 lborgia88 is offline Send an Email to lborgia88 Search for Posts by lborgia88 Add lborgia88 to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: lborgia88

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

I think she did.... she asked about you, LB... Wink

No new posts 26-07-2010 22:30 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
marindoll
Former Lurker

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 24-02-2008

spacer

Hello everyone,

It was so wonderful to meet everyone at my first Comic Con! Sorry I missed you LB! I've actually be lurking around the site for over 2 years now, but I've never posted until now. Too chicken I guess. Anyway, I had a fantastic time at the Comic Con attending the panels, seeing the exhibits, and most of all, meeting all the Gatchamania fans!

By the way, I've been a Condor girl since I was 7 yrs old in Taiwan!

No new posts 27-07-2010 00:13 marindoll is offline Send an Email to marindoll Search for Posts by marindoll Add marindoll to your Buddy List
amethyst amethyst is a Female
Wanted: $1000 Reward

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 15-07-2009

spacer

You'll find a few girls who like the Condor around here, Marindoll. Don't worry, we usually share pretty well.

And do I see another Northern California/Bay Area girl, too?

No new posts 27-07-2010 00:16 amethyst is offline Send an Email to amethyst Search for Posts by amethyst Add amethyst to your Buddy List
Springie Springie is a Female
Her Royal Fluffiness...Swan of Swans...

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 12-06-2006

spacer

Yay! You posted! Good to see you here!Huggles

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

No new posts 27-07-2010 01:58 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

Yay! You posted!!!!!! woohoo

I'm glad you had fun meeting the crazies, Marindoll! We certainly enjoyed meeting you!

No new posts 27-07-2010 02:08 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
clouddancer clouddancer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 10-04-2007

spacer

Glad to see you posting Marindoll!!

Please drop into any other thread and participate if you feel up to it.

No new posts 27-07-2010 02:09 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
gatchamarie gatchamarie is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 18-06-2009

spacer

A warm welcome, Marindoll! It's great to see you here!

No new posts 27-07-2010 07:25 gatchamarie is offline Send an Email to gatchamarie Search for Posts by gatchamarie Add gatchamarie to your Buddy List
Cep Cep is a Male
Board Pirate

I am a Galactor.

Registration Date: 22-01-2004

spacer

Gimmebeer

Gatchamania.net Administrator Gatch

No new posts 27-07-2010 15:55 Cep is offline Send an Email to Cep Homepage of Cep Search for Posts by Cep Add Cep to your Buddy List Add Cep to your Contact List AIM Screenname: cepeleon
marindoll
Former Lurker

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 24-02-2008

spacer

Thank you all for the warm welcome! Yes, I'm also Northern California girl. It was a pleasant surprise to find out that there are a number of people from the Bay Area. I'll try to post more in the future but no promises!

No new posts 27-07-2010 17:32 marindoll is offline Send an Email to marindoll Search for Posts by marindoll Add marindoll to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

We're happy to see you whenever you have the time, Marindoll!

No new posts 27-07-2010 18:15 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Hinotori Hinotori is a Female
Babbling Loonie

I am an Eagle.

2 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 09-10-2007

spacer

Wave3 Hello and welcome, Marindoll! Sorry I missed you at the Con (I think I was attending a panel at that time), but I heard that you had come and visited! So glad you've decided to delurk and join the fun in this corner of our universe!! Smile

Eagle Condor Swan Swallow Hootie

No new posts 27-07-2010 19:40 Hinotori is offline Send an Email to Hinotori Search for Posts by Hinotori Add Hinotori to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Hinotori72
Members browsing this thread: none
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: