Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Speak Up!] »Introductions » Welcome Ruthie!
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): [1]  2  next »  Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Welcome Ruthie!
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Cep Cep is a Male
Board Pirate

I am a Galactor.

Registration Date: 22-01-2004

spacer
Welcome Ruthie! Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Another stumbles into the madness that is Gatchamania.

Hopefully you will enjoy your stay and join in. Ghost3

Gatchamania.net Administrator Gatch

No new posts 17-04-2006 09:42 Cep is offline Send an Email to Cep Homepage of Cep Search for Posts by Cep Add Cep to your Buddy List Add Cep to your Contact List AIM Screenname: cepeleon
Metaliant Metaliant is a Male
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 06-06-2005

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Wazzup Wave2 Wave1 Wave3 Wink1 Monty Bonkers1 Bonkers2 Bonkers3

No new posts 17-04-2006 12:09 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
Ronin
Exalted Member

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-09-2004

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Are we mad?

No new posts 17-04-2006 12:16 Ronin is offline Send an Email to Ronin Search for Posts by Ronin Add Ronin to your Buddy List
CricketBeautiful
Forum God

I am a Zark.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2004

spacer

Welcome!

Eyebrows

- Viktor E. Frankl

No new posts 17-04-2006 13:04 CricketBeautiful is offline Send an Email to CricketBeautiful Homepage of CricketBeautiful Search for Posts by CricketBeautiful Add CricketBeautiful to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: cricketbeautiful MSN Screenname: cricketbeautiful@hotmail.com
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Ronin
Are we mad?

I don't know about you but I am.

No new posts 17-04-2006 20:31 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
gatchgirl
Babbling Loonie

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 08-03-2006

spacer

I've been mad and insane since the day I was born. Hope you like the web site, try not to get to afraid though!

Racer by day, Feather Thrower all the time!

No new posts 17-04-2006 20:41 gatchgirl is offline Send an Email to gatchgirl Search for Posts by gatchgirl Add gatchgirl to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Especially when Imi drags you screaming into the Rubber Room.

No new posts 17-04-2006 20:45 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
Firebird
Princess Firebird..... Goddess of Swannie Fics

I am a Swan.

63 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 01-07-2002

spacer

Hello Ruthie and welcome to our home from home.

No new posts 18-04-2006 08:01 Firebird is offline Send an Email to Firebird Search for Posts by Firebird Add Firebird to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Taishala YIM Screenname: taishala
Elvin Ruler Elvin Ruler is a Female
Forum God

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 09-01-2003

spacer

Hello! Wacked

Welcome to the cool place! All the cool kids are here. And you wanna be cool, don't you? Of course you do. That's why you're here. So, you'll post, right? Programming

No new posts 19-04-2006 00:39 Elvin Ruler is offline Send an Email to Elvin Ruler Search for Posts by Elvin Ruler Add Elvin Ruler to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Elvnruler
Cep Cep is a Male
Board Pirate

I am a Galactor.

Registration Date: 22-01-2004

spacer

Gimmebeer or post whichever you deem more appropriate

Gatchamania.net Administrator Gatch

No new posts 19-04-2006 09:39 Cep is offline Send an Email to Cep Homepage of Cep Search for Posts by Cep Add Cep to your Buddy List Add Cep to your Contact List AIM Screenname: cepeleon
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

I like the Givemebeer smily. That's one of my favourite ones.

No new posts 19-04-2006 15:38 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
Ashke Ashke is a Female
Boardie

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 24-04-2004

spacer

Greetings and Salutations! *Waves video camera in the air*

No new posts 28-04-2006 03:24 Ashke is offline Send an Email to Ashke Search for Posts by Ashke Add Ashke to your Buddy List
imaqtz
Forum God

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 17-07-2001

spacer

Darn it, If Ive told Ashke once Ive told her a million times, that camera has to be inconspicuous surrepticiously taping all the sordid goings on with Newbie Intro's in Rubber Room ... NOT waving the bloody thing around in front of newbies face.

Now just HOW are we gonna revive this newbie from their shock?

GRIN

No new posts 08-04-2007 17:34 imaqtz is offline Send an Email to imaqtz Search for Posts by imaqtz Add imaqtz to your Buddy List
gatchgirl
Babbling Loonie

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

As you can see Imi... it's been a year now... I think they are still in shock, thanks to the camera being in plain view Laugh2

No new posts 09-04-2007 14:10 gatchgirl is offline Send an Email to gatchgirl Search for Posts by gatchgirl Add gatchgirl to your Buddy List
imaqtz
Forum God

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quick! give me 500 cc's of anathrapine and the electric paddles, we just might yet revive them! and put that damn camera away!

If that doenst work well there are yet some other resuscitation techniques we can try , if only I can remember where shira left her bag of goodies with whips chains and feathers...hmmm

Popcorn2
grin

No new posts 10-04-2007 14:15 imaqtz is offline Send an Email to imaqtz Search for Posts by imaqtz Add imaqtz to your Buddy List
gatchgirl
Babbling Loonie

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

I'll ask the great Wizard2 , or maybe the Stpaddy2 will know.... If no one speaks up it's the Microwave for them!!!

No new posts 11-04-2007 13:20 gatchgirl is offline Send an Email to gatchgirl Search for Posts by gatchgirl Add gatchgirl to your Buddy List
imaqtz
Forum God

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Rofl

Take a Bravo you are one Sailorchibi and deserve a Animecheers

No new posts 11-04-2007 13:27 imaqtz is offline Send an Email to imaqtz Search for Posts by imaqtz Add imaqtz to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by gatchgirl
I'll ask the great Wizard2 , or maybe the Stpaddy2 will know.... If no one speaks up it's the Microwave for them!!!

What about the Ninja Witch 2 Elfcool2 Daisy1 and the others?

No new posts 11-04-2007 18:43 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
gatchgirl
Babbling Loonie

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Oops forgot about those Metalliant... think I'll send my Cat and Frosty to tell them about it.... Now get going you two Slap

No new posts 12-04-2007 02:32 gatchgirl is offline Send an Email to gatchgirl Search for Posts by gatchgirl Add gatchgirl to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

It's going to take me ages to find everyt hng smly so I won't bother but here's some I can see just doing this quick reply section. Teacher Flame Knight Dog Elfgrin1 Hat Palla

No new posts 12-04-2007 08:17 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
[1]  2  next »  --> Members browsing this thread: none Pages (2): [1]  2  next » 
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: