Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Entertainment] »Anime & Cartoons » Ghost In The Shell 2 - Innoncence
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (3): [1]  2  3  next »  Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Ghost In The Shell 2 - Innoncence
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Metaliant Metaliant is a Male
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 06-06-2005

spacer
Ghost In The Shell 2 - Innoncence Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

I couldn't find a cinema close enough to see this, so I pre-ordered the the DVD. This morning I was wondering whether it would come this morning or on Monday and as I walked downstairs to have my breakfast I saw this package on the floor and knew what it was.

So I watched this film and I can't even explain how I felt at the end of the film. I peronally feel tha this is better than the orignal film, though this could be I was in the mood for a thoughtful film.

No new posts 25-02-2006 15:42 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
Ronin
Exalted Member

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-09-2004

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

is this one of those philosopical animes?

No new posts 25-02-2006 23:02 Ronin is offline Send an Email to Ronin Search for Posts by Ronin Add Ronin to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Well the films most certianely. And I suppose the TV series as well, though the TV series version has slightly more action and stuff.

It does seem that most japanese aime are all about robots for some unkown reason.

No new posts 25-02-2006 23:26 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
Ronin
Exalted Member

0 fics uploaded

spacer

I blame Tezuka myself.....

But its always interesting to contemplate how Japanese society would have gone if they had made SF that was anti robot like the americans...

No new posts 26-02-2006 16:12 Ronin is offline Send an Email to Ronin Search for Posts by Ronin Add Ronin to your Buddy List
imaqtz
Forum God

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 17-07-2001

spacer

Considering you were spot on with your recommendation of Sin City, Im gonna try and see if I can get my hands on Ghost in the Shell 2.

and Ronin, arent you glad Japanese society didnt go anti-robot?

Big Grin

No new posts 21-03-2006 14:39 imaqtz is offline Send an Email to imaqtz Search for Posts by imaqtz Add imaqtz to your Buddy List
Cep Cep is a Male
Board Pirate

I am a Galactor.

Registration Date: 22-01-2004

spacer

I didnt think much to the first. I remember that there was a lot of hype about GITS but ive seen a lot better anime.

Dont know how I would feel about watching a sequel.

Gatchamania.net Administrator Gatch

No new posts 21-03-2006 18:14 Cep is offline Send an Email to Cep Homepage of Cep Search for Posts by Cep Add Cep to your Buddy List Add Cep to your Contact List AIM Screenname: cepeleon
Ronin
Exalted Member

0 fics uploaded

spacer

I love robots.

No new posts 28-03-2006 17:07 Ronin is offline Send an Email to Ronin Search for Posts by Ronin Add Ronin to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Cep
I didnt think much to the first. I remember that there was a lot of hype about GITS but ive seen a lot better anime.

Dont know how I would feel about watching a sequel.

I rather love the sequal, it's just different to the orginal and the music is just sublime. I just watched it and was just thinking about what stuff.

The serieses 1st Gig and 2nd Gig are as good as the films, nothing to do with the films, thank god, but just equally as good. My workmate isn't keen ont he GITS 2 but has bought it anyway.

No new posts 31-03-2006 08:58 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
Ronin
Exalted Member

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Im just waiting for the first film.

it was only £3.20 inc post so I couldnt say no

No new posts 31-03-2006 20:00 Ronin is offline Send an Email to Ronin Search for Posts by Ronin Add Ronin to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

The first film was on ITV4 on Freeview several weeks ago Romin.

No new posts 01-04-2006 14:58 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
Ronin
Exalted Member

0 fics uploaded

spacer

I dont have a telly.

It arrived today. I may watch it, if I feel brave enough. (Akira blew my mind)

No new posts 01-04-2006 16:42 Ronin is offline Send an Email to Ronin Search for Posts by Ronin Add Ronin to your Buddy List
Cep Cep is a Male
Board Pirate

I am a Galactor.

spacer

You only seen Akira recently Ronin? Wow that was the first Anime I ever bought Smile I love it!

No new posts 02-04-2006 12:22 Cep is offline Send an Email to Cep Homepage of Cep Search for Posts by Cep Add Cep to your Buddy List Add Cep to your Contact List AIM Screenname: cepeleon
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

My workmate loves Akira and wants to call his child (if and when that is) Akira Boyden.

No new posts 03-04-2006 19:48 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Ronin
I dont have a telly.

It arrived today. I may watch it, if I feel brave enough. (Akira blew my mind)

If you don't have a telly, how did you manage to watch Gatchaman, G Force, etc?

No new posts 03-04-2006 19:49 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
Ronin
Exalted Member

0 fics uploaded

spacer

I was shown Akira by an anime buff when it first came out.

I have a COMPUTER for watching DVDs

(Id like projector but cannot afford it)

No new posts 03-04-2006 20:50 Ronin is offline Send an Email to Ronin Search for Posts by Ronin Add Ronin to your Buddy List
Cep Cep is a Male
Board Pirate

I am a Galactor.

spacer

If you want a second hand one I could probably get one from work, though it might be "on the fritz" as it were.

No new posts 04-04-2006 10:01 Cep is offline Send an Email to Cep Homepage of Cep Search for Posts by Cep Add Cep to your Buddy List Add Cep to your Contact List AIM Screenname: cepeleon
Ronin
Exalted Member

0 fics uploaded

spacer

YES PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Jumping

No new posts 04-04-2006 11:44 Ronin is offline Send an Email to Ronin Search for Posts by Ronin Add Ronin to your Buddy List
CricketBeautiful
Forum God

I am a Zark.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2004

spacer

Akira was my first Anime after BOTP and Goldorak. Hmmm, guess that makes it my third. But it was the first one I watched knowing that it was anime. It was very powerful -- I hated it strongly. Some of the things it does turn me off even when done by my favourite authors. But, I can certainly see why it's considered a great movie.

- Viktor E. Frankl

No new posts 05-04-2006 14:43 CricketBeautiful is offline Send an Email to CricketBeautiful Homepage of CricketBeautiful Search for Posts by CricketBeautiful Add CricketBeautiful to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: cricketbeautiful MSN Screenname: cricketbeautiful@hotmail.com
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Ronin
I was shown Akira by an anime buff when it first came out.

I have a COMPUTER for watching DVDs

(Id like projector but cannot afford it)

Ah, that's good and also, if you did wanted to watch tv porgrames, you then can buy a freeview set up for the Computer

No new posts 06-04-2006 11:58 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
gatchgirl
Babbling Loonie

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 08-03-2006

spacer

I have never heard of this but it sounds like it would be a pretty cool thing to see.

Racer by day, Feather Thrower all the time!

No new posts 06-04-2006 20:24 gatchgirl is offline Send an Email to gatchgirl Search for Posts by gatchgirl Add gatchgirl to your Buddy List
[1]  2  3  next »  --> Members browsing this thread: none Pages (3): [1]  2  3  next » 
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: