Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Speak Up!] »General Discussion » Resent email
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (3): [1]  2  3  next »  Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Resent email
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Cep Cep is a Male
Board Pirate

I am a Galactor.

Registration Date: 22-01-2004

spacer
Resent email Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

I have sent a new email after resolving a couple of issues with our old hosting service who were still retaining the email address of this domain (though how is beyond my understanding).

Please let me know if you do, or do not receive this email.

Thanks! Usa

Gatchamania.net Administrator Gatch

No new posts 04-04-2006 10:14 Cep is offline Send an Email to Cep Homepage of Cep Search for Posts by Cep Add Cep to your Buddy List Add Cep to your Contact List AIM Screenname: cepeleon
Elvin Ruler Elvin Ruler is a Female
Forum God

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 09-01-2003

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Message recieved, Cap'n!

No new posts 04-04-2006 13:59 Elvin Ruler is offline Send an Email to Elvin Ruler Search for Posts by Elvin Ruler Add Elvin Ruler to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Elvnruler
Firebird
Princess Firebird..... Goddess of Swannie Fics

I am a Swan.

63 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 01-07-2002

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

no message received here. I double checked my email address on my profile and it is right. Could it be because it goes through AOL?

No new posts 04-04-2006 17:06 Firebird is offline Send an Email to Firebird Search for Posts by Firebird Add Firebird to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Taishala YIM Screenname: taishala
Ronin
Exalted Member

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-09-2004

spacer

I got it

No new posts 04-04-2006 17:18 Ronin is offline Send an Email to Ronin Search for Posts by Ronin Add Ronin to your Buddy List
Cep Cep is a Male
Board Pirate

I am a Galactor.

spacer

If your email is @aol.com or @aol.co.uk I will not be able to send you emails as AOL use a method for their emails where they do a reverse lookup on the DNS. As most ISP's do not allow reverse lookups AOL will then block any emails sent from them.

In short, AOL sucks. Cobra

No new posts 04-04-2006 17:44 Cep is offline Send an Email to Cep Homepage of Cep Search for Posts by Cep Add Cep to your Buddy List Add Cep to your Contact List AIM Screenname: cepeleon
meridianday meridianday is a Female
Galaxy Girl

I am a Devilstar.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 27-06-2001

spacer

Naughty AOL. Presumably it's an anti-spam measure, that's doomed to block things that are not spam?

I got both emails.

Devilstar Mallanox : "My mother was Irish and my father was an alien. I was an only child and I dress funny." Devilstar

No new posts 04-04-2006 20:49 meridianday is offline Send an Email to meridianday Homepage of meridianday Search for Posts by meridianday Add meridianday to your Buddy List
Cep Cep is a Male
Board Pirate

I am a Galactor.

spacer

Yep its a silly measure put in place most likely by those who do not follow current trends in technology, even the company I work for cannot send emails to their aol clients because Pipex do not allow reverse lookups.

No new posts 04-04-2006 20:59 Cep is offline Send an Email to Cep Homepage of Cep Search for Posts by Cep Add Cep to your Buddy List Add Cep to your Contact List AIM Screenname: cepeleon
gatchgirl
Babbling Loonie

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 08-03-2006

spacer

Did not get any e-mail. Though I did get the one the other day when I needed the new password sent. Hope that helps!

Racer by day, Feather Thrower all the time!

No new posts 04-04-2006 21:34 gatchgirl is offline Send an Email to gatchgirl Search for Posts by gatchgirl Add gatchgirl to your Buddy List
Kena Kena is a Female
Former Lurker

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 30-01-2005

spacer
Thumb Up! RE: Resent email Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Cep
I have sent a new email after resolving a couple of issues with our old hosting service who were still retaining the email address of this domain (though how is beyond my understanding).

Please let me know if you do, or do not receive this email.

Thanks! Usa

Dear Cep:

I've got your latters, twice. Thank you for your inviteation, and now I know why you said I must be surprised. I really do! Definitely! You must be worked very hard for this.

Gee.....It's so hot here. Guess I have much need to catch up . See you later!~~

Yours

Kena ^_____^

Forever FireBirds:
http://blog.xuite.net/kena/gatchaman

No new posts 05-04-2006 08:01 Kena is offline Send an Email to Kena Homepage of Kena Search for Posts by Kena Add Kena to your Buddy List
Cep Cep is a Male
Board Pirate

I am a Galactor.

spacer

King2 Thanks Kena!

No new posts 05-04-2006 12:26 Cep is offline Send an Email to Cep Homepage of Cep Search for Posts by Cep Add Cep to your Buddy List Add Cep to your Contact List AIM Screenname: cepeleon
CricketBeautiful
Forum God

I am a Zark.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2004

spacer

I got two letters close enough together for me to think, "Hmmm, two letters, close together, and second one says it's a second one."

Beyond that, you'll have to wait for my brain to unfry.

- Viktor E. Frankl

No new posts 05-04-2006 14:41 CricketBeautiful is offline Send an Email to CricketBeautiful Homepage of CricketBeautiful Search for Posts by CricketBeautiful Add CricketBeautiful to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: cricketbeautiful MSN Screenname: cricketbeautiful@hotmail.com
Forum God

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Hmmm. I've never seen anything unfry. I've fried a lot of things. Or is unfrying when you stick something in either the deep-frier or frying pan and all the batter comes off, leaving you with nothing but a greasy remnant of what you were trying to fry?

No new posts 05-04-2006 19:37 Elvin Ruler is offline Send an Email to Elvin Ruler Search for Posts by Elvin Ruler Add Elvin Ruler to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Elvnruler
CricketBeautiful
Forum God

I am a Zark.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2004

spacer

In which case, Cep'll be waiting for a long time for more coherence.

- Viktor E. Frankl

No new posts 05-04-2006 22:18 CricketBeautiful is offline Send an Email to CricketBeautiful Homepage of CricketBeautiful Search for Posts by CricketBeautiful Add CricketBeautiful to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: cricketbeautiful MSN Screenname: cricketbeautiful@hotmail.com
Forum God

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Does he really ever expect coherence from us? Not thinking very rationally himself, if he does. Toilet2

No new posts 05-04-2006 22:45 Elvin Ruler is offline Send an Email to Elvin Ruler Search for Posts by Elvin Ruler Add Elvin Ruler to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Elvnruler
gatchgirl
Babbling Loonie

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 08-03-2006

spacer

Checked again I did not see any e-mail.Frustated

Racer by day, Feather Thrower all the time!

No new posts 05-04-2006 23:00 gatchgirl is offline Send an Email to gatchgirl Search for Posts by gatchgirl Add gatchgirl to your Buddy List
Cep Cep is a Male
Board Pirate

I am a Galactor.

spacer

Red Mistake

Well hmmm, do you use hotmail? I think they recently released a spam messager (sends an email reply back to senders which then have to verify they are real). Or if its hotmail it could be a full mail box.

I havent got any bad mail reports yet though. Will check with host to see whats going on.

No new posts 05-04-2006 23:41 Cep is offline Send an Email to Cep Homepage of Cep Search for Posts by Cep Add Cep to your Buddy List Add Cep to your Contact List AIM Screenname: cepeleon
Forum God

0 fics uploaded

spacer

It could be that it's going to junk mail folders. I wouldn't know, though, because I add any mailing lists I'm on to the contact list immediately. E-mail is such a pain at times.

No new posts 06-04-2006 01:03 Elvin Ruler is offline Send an Email to Elvin Ruler Search for Posts by Elvin Ruler Add Elvin Ruler to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Elvnruler
Metaliant Metaliant is a Male
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 06-06-2005

spacer

I use hotmail for most of my emails and such and whether I received your first email, I can't rmember, but did see your second email this morning. Jumping

No new posts 06-04-2006 11:30 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
Firebird
Princess Firebird..... Goddess of Swannie Fics

I am a Swan.

63 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 01-07-2002

spacer

Darn so I am destined never to know when the board is back up via email Sad2

No new posts 06-04-2006 16:30 Firebird is offline Send an Email to Firebird Search for Posts by Firebird Add Firebird to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Taishala YIM Screenname: taishala
meridianday meridianday is a Female
Galaxy Girl

I am a Devilstar.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 27-06-2001

spacer

You could try getting another email address, such as yahoo.co.uk? Yahoo email seems reasonably reliable and doesn't automatically fill up with spam like some other free email accounts.

Devilstar Mallanox : "My mother was Irish and my father was an alien. I was an only child and I dress funny." Devilstar

No new posts 06-04-2006 16:49 meridianday is offline Send an Email to meridianday Homepage of meridianday Search for Posts by meridianday Add meridianday to your Buddy List
[1]  2  3  next »  --> Members browsing this thread: none Pages (3): [1]  2  3  next » 
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: