Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Speak Up!] »General Discussion » Its a bit quiet considering 1 Votes - Average Rating: 4.00 1 Votes - Average Rating: 4.00 1 Votes - Average Rating: 4.00 1 Votes - Average Rating: 4.00
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (3): [1]  2  3  next »  Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Its a bit quiet considering 1 Votes - Average Rating: 4.00 1 Votes - Average Rating: 4.00 1 Votes - Average Rating: 4.00 1 Votes - Average Rating: 4.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Cep Cep is a Male
Board Pirate

I am a Galactor.

Registration Date: 22-01-2004

spacer
Its a bit quiet considering Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Where is everyone? Have you all been abducted? Borg

I dunno, I spend all this time sorting out a new site and now after the spree of activity its all gone dead.

Wheres FB? Wheres Imi? Wheres Metaliant? Where is everyone else!?! Elfeek2

goe's to look for gatchafreaks in the rubber room

Gatchamania.net Administrator Gatch

No new posts 29-03-2006 20:43 Cep is offline Send an Email to Cep Homepage of Cep Search for Posts by Cep Add Cep to your Buddy List Add Cep to your Contact List AIM Screenname: cepeleon
Ronin
Exalted Member

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-09-2004

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Im here

No new posts 29-03-2006 20:47 Ronin is offline Send an Email to Ronin Search for Posts by Ronin Add Ronin to your Buddy List
Cep Cep is a Male
Board Pirate

I am a Galactor.

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Well I am glad about that at least! Beer

Makes me wonder if people arent able to get into the new site. Crying4

No new posts 29-03-2006 20:53 Cep is offline Send an Email to Cep Homepage of Cep Search for Posts by Cep Add Cep to your Buddy List Add Cep to your Contact List AIM Screenname: cepeleon
Elvin Ruler Elvin Ruler is a Female
Forum God

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 09-01-2003

spacer

Things have been crazy here. Every time I think I have everything under control, something else comes up. Eats the internet time, unfortunately.

No new posts 29-03-2006 21:06 Elvin Ruler is offline Send an Email to Elvin Ruler Search for Posts by Elvin Ruler Add Elvin Ruler to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Elvnruler
meridianday meridianday is a Female
Galaxy Girl

I am a Devilstar.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 27-06-2001

spacer

When I tried to log in first time, my password wouldn't work. So I wonder if they're having that problem? Or I might have genuinely forgotten what my password was, of course.

Devilstar Mallanox : "My mother was Irish and my father was an alien. I was an only child and I dress funny." Devilstar

No new posts 29-03-2006 21:52 meridianday is offline Send an Email to meridianday Homepage of meridianday Search for Posts by meridianday Add meridianday to your Buddy List
Cep Cep is a Male
Board Pirate

I am a Galactor.

spacer

I hope not, if that is the case however they can contact me by email (the email server here works properly so I get the messages at least this time).

No new posts 29-03-2006 22:19 Cep is offline Send an Email to Cep Homepage of Cep Search for Posts by Cep Add Cep to your Buddy List Add Cep to your Contact List AIM Screenname: cepeleon
Ronin
Exalted Member

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-09-2004

spacer

This time I did get the message you were running again

No new posts 30-03-2006 07:24 Ronin is offline Send an Email to Ronin Search for Posts by Ronin Add Ronin to your Buddy List
Madilayn Madilayn is a Female
Mistress of Ebil

I am a Swan.

24 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 01-02-2006

spacer

Am heeerreeee! Been busy round robining elsewhere!

"When I'm old, I don't want them to say of me, "She's so charming." I want them to say, "Be careful, I think she's armed." -G. Stoddart

No new posts 30-03-2006 16:43 Madilayn is offline Send an Email to Madilayn Homepage of Madilayn Search for Posts by Madilayn Add Madilayn to your Buddy List
Firebird
Princess Firebird..... Goddess of Swannie Fics

I am a Swan.

63 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 01-07-2002

spacer

Alas I got no message the board was back up. But i did try visiting a few times.

I am here (you stuck with me)Tongue

No new posts 30-03-2006 19:07 Firebird is offline Send an Email to Firebird Search for Posts by Firebird Add Firebird to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Taishala YIM Screenname: taishala
Tajiri Tajiri is a Male

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 25-07-2001

spacer

I'm here...I just don't have any time to post much nowadays Frown

No new posts 30-03-2006 20:01 Tajiri is offline Send an Email to Tajiri Search for Posts by Tajiri Add Tajiri to your Buddy List
Cep Cep is a Male
Board Pirate

I am a Galactor.

spacer

Yay well at least your both here Drum

Didnt get an email FB? you sure? hmmm I didnt get any bounce backs.

No new posts 30-03-2006 20:36 Cep is offline Send an Email to Cep Homepage of Cep Search for Posts by Cep Add Cep to your Buddy List Add Cep to your Contact List AIM Screenname: cepeleon
Metaliant Metaliant is a Male
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 06-06-2005

spacer

I have finally sneaked in by using my famous "Look Over There." And Run In Quickly Bird Ninja skills. Happy Shock

No new posts 31-03-2006 08:40 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
Firebird

I am a Swan.

63 fics uploaded

spacer

alas Cep the email did not wing its way to me. Maybe Galactor stopped it to avoid me driving you all nuts?
(ok nuttier than you all already are)

No new posts 31-03-2006 20:18 Firebird is offline Send an Email to Firebird Search for Posts by Firebird Add Firebird to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Taishala YIM Screenname: taishala
Metaliant Metaliant is a Male
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 06-06-2005

spacer

Monty

No new posts 01-04-2006 14:53 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
Elvin Ruler Elvin Ruler is a Female
Forum God

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 09-01-2003

spacer

Dottedline

No new posts 01-04-2006 15:32 Elvin Ruler is offline Send an Email to Elvin Ruler Search for Posts by Elvin Ruler Add Elvin Ruler to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Elvnruler
Cep Cep is a Male
Board Pirate

I am a Galactor.

spacer

I might send a test email again later this week as a test. It may be that my host has an issue with mass emails. They said they didnt but you never know Smile

No new posts 02-04-2006 12:21 Cep is offline Send an Email to Cep Homepage of Cep Search for Posts by Cep Add Cep to your Buddy List Add Cep to your Contact List AIM Screenname: cepeleon
Lolabella Lolabella is a Female
Boardie

I am a Swan.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 05-04-2004

spacer

Lolabellas back and reporting for duty!!! Smile

I know I've been AWOL for many months and I suspect that Cricket has sent out a search party or two. Sorries!

But, I'm here, back in action, happy to see everyone, and getting a feel for the new look to the site!

No new posts 03-04-2006 19:23 Lolabella is offline Send an Email to Lolabella Search for Posts by Lolabella Add Lolabella to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: LolabellaG3
Firebird

I am a Swan.

63 fics uploaded

spacer

Just went to check the calender and the event that I attempted to put up when I got that message is there!

Thank you Cep!

No new posts 03-04-2006 19:29 Firebird is offline Send an Email to Firebird Search for Posts by Firebird Add Firebird to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Taishala YIM Screenname: taishala
gatchgirl
Babbling Loonie

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 08-03-2006

spacer

Never did get the e-mail but I asked around and found out that way. Was a VERY long weekend without the site. Glad its back... now lets attack some Galactor/Spectra agents!!! Any hiding in here......... Alieneyes Eagle Condor Swallow

Racer by day, Feather Thrower all the time!

No new posts 03-04-2006 21:53 gatchgirl is offline Send an Email to gatchgirl Search for Posts by gatchgirl Add gatchgirl to your Buddy List
Cep Cep is a Male
Board Pirate

I am a Galactor.

spacer

YAY LOLLA IS BACK! Jumping

How are you doll? Its been soooooo long Clap

No new posts 04-04-2006 10:03 Cep is offline Send an Email to Cep Homepage of Cep Search for Posts by Cep Add Cep to your Buddy List Add Cep to your Contact List AIM Screenname: cepeleon
[1]  2  3  next »  --> Members browsing this thread: none Pages (3): [1]  2  3  next » 
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: