Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Speak Up!] »Introductions » Da Prodigal Returns
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): « previous  1  [2]  Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Da Prodigal Returns
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Buffy Buffy is a Female
Boardie

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 25-07-2001

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

It's been a busy ass year. The highlights involve expanding my Storytelling ventures to other venues. I'm now a travelling storyteller who shares tales at different locations all over the surrounding communities. I'm also helping out part time for a friend who is starting her own business. I spent all day yesterday in fact, running her store while she took time out to catch up on paperwork. I brought a bunch of costumes and fabrics and used that time to set up window displays.

I'm also dealing with assorted fallout from a car totalling accident in December- noone was seriously hurt. The only injury is a minor case of whiplash on my part which means no headbanging for a while. It pays to pay a little extra for the 'safety first' vehicles! The car was the only casualty. We're also dealing with my husband potentially loosing his 10 year plus job and are scrambling to roll with that punch.

Baby Z had some long needed surgery this week to remove his adnoids and put in ear tubes. He has poopy breath this week as he heals. Ick. Brother C is working hard to learn his 'everything you need to know for Kindergarten' skills. We are finally to a point where his handwriting is beautifully legible when he writes his long ass name. He's proud of himself. And then he wants to Please mommy can I go outside yet? And may I mention that Brother C is an excellent, and devoted big brother? Even when they are beating the crap out of each other in the name of (dare I giggle) G-Force. It's the beatings of love. *grin*

Hubby and I have been taking a marriage forever class, and it's been a real enlightening and great continuing education experice. I highly reccomend such relationship type classes to anyone who is in any kind of many years long relationship. I'd love to take a class with my oldest sister in fact. Something along the lines of 'You can't live with or without them, so learn to love them' kind of thing.

I've made some real strides this year in my personal spiritual growth as well, so this year, in spite of many uphevials, has been the easiest.

I've been managing to do some writing on the side as well. But mostly, I've been playing around with fangirl photomanipulations from the Marry Gentry Series and other quickbits, just to keep my brain and hand lubed.

That's the highlights. I could go on, but who'd care eh?

Hey, isn't this thread yours??

I wanna know about you...with a double ditto!

"Spider sense....tingling."

No new posts 19-03-2006 15:03 Buffy is offline Send an Email to Buffy Search for Posts by Buffy Add Buffy to your Buddy List
Firebird
Princess Firebird..... Goddess of Swannie Fics

I am a Swan.

63 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 01-07-2002

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Its great to have you back Buffy. Love the idea of relationship classes, heh in some cases (ok a lot from what I see at work) I would love there to be parenting classes too!

It is wonderful to see you back hope Baby Z recovers well and Brother C has a great time at kindergarten.

Huggles

No new posts 20-03-2006 13:03 Firebird is offline Send an Email to Firebird Search for Posts by Firebird Add Firebird to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Taishala YIM Screenname: taishala
CricketBeautiful
Forum God

I am a Zark.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2004

spacer

Buffy! Been ages and ages and way too long.

Eeps on the car and hubby's job and baby's surgery. Glad you weathered them well. Good luck on the new careers. And Kindergarten? Seems like yesterday he was struggling to push his own stroller.

- Viktor E. Frankl

No new posts 20-03-2006 16:27 CricketBeautiful is offline Send an Email to CricketBeautiful Homepage of CricketBeautiful Search for Posts by CricketBeautiful Add CricketBeautiful to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: cricketbeautiful MSN Screenname: cricketbeautiful@hotmail.com
Buffy Buffy is a Female
Boardie

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 25-07-2001

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by CricketBeautiful
Buffy! Been ages and ages and way too long.

Eeps on the car and hubby's job and baby's surgery. Glad you weathered them well. Good luck on the new careers. And Kindergarten? Seems like yesterday he was struggling to push his own stroller.

Things have been going very well all things considered! The bebehs do grow up too fast eh? I remember discovering online forum diving and Gatchamania while typing one handed, holding my first-born while he was hanging from my cleveland. Ahh...good times, goooooood times.

"Spider sense....tingling."

No new posts 21-03-2006 18:23 Buffy is offline Send an Email to Buffy Search for Posts by Buffy Add Buffy to your Buddy List
« previous  1  [2]  --> Members browsing this thread: none Pages (2): « previous  1  [2] 
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: