Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Speak Up!] »Introductions » Back in the Nest
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): [1]  2  next »  Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Back in the Nest
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
gogirl212 gogirl212 is a Female
Master Boardie

I am a Swan.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 03-07-2008

spacer
Back in the Nest Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Can't figure out the last time I logged, but wow! I love what you've done with the place! Looking at the Interactive Fics it seems somehow the entire board been drafted onto the Team and have their own adventures now, everyone has hot, smexy new avatars and so many new faces . . .

. . . big hugs to those I know and have missed and warm hellos to the ppl I don't know yet but hope to . . .

. . . now where do I sign up to get a uniform and some hand to hand combat training with the Eagle?

Daisy1

No new posts 30-05-2010 04:35 gogirl212 is offline Send an Email to gogirl212 Search for Posts by gogirl212 Add gogirl212 to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: terrihasacat
amethyst amethyst is a Female
Wanted: $1000 Reward

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 15-07-2009

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Hey gogirl

Here's the thread for the birdstyle avatars:

http://www.gatchamania.net/thread.php?threadid=2875&sid=

To join the IF, read through the character thread and the bios so that you know who we are and insert your own here:

http://www.gatchamania.net/thread.php?threadid=2954&sid=

You may want to take a day or two or so to read through the at least the latest on the IF. Green has it all on word docx if that is easier for you to read.

Feel free to jump in with us.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by amethyst on 30-05-2010 at 04:46.
No new posts 30-05-2010 04:46 amethyst is offline Send an Email to amethyst Search for Posts by amethyst Add amethyst to your Buddy List
green green is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 15-11-2009

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Hi! Wave2

I guess it's a welcome back!

You kiss and cuddle Thunderbird for your uniform. He'll need to know your bird designation and uniform preferences. He hasn't been around a lot, either...

You come up with a bio with your girl's background and special skills - we've got a separate thread for those. Not sure where that one went to...

Then you get 'found' by someone and drafted. Not as hard as it sounds. Wink3 Especially when the teams are about to swing into operation.

If it helps, I have the entire IF file saved onto a flash drive. I can e-mail it to you so you don't have to flick through all the pages.

A word of warning though - it's up to 1558 pages on a Word document...

I also have the other bios on USB too, so let me know what you want and it'll be on its way!

I do believe the Recon team still has places open, as does Rescue and Intervention.

Everyone is welcome to jump aboard! But be warned - it is way too addictive to be good for you! pound

No new posts 30-05-2010 04:51 green is offline Send an Email to green Search for Posts by green Add green to your Buddy List

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by greenBut be warned - it is way too addictive to be good for you! pound

Now that is too true!

I'm sitting here sipping margaritas and sewing, and every few minutes I'm clicking refresh to see what new update there is.

Not sure how many more will come before bedtime. I think Garnet and SJ have gone to bed already. Becky's in Indianapolis for the weekend, luck girl! Maddy seems to have disappeared at the moment. Askura and FB aren't up yet most likely. So it's just Green and I at the moment.

Damn, I need to get a life.

No new posts 30-05-2010 05:01 amethyst is offline Send an Email to amethyst Search for Posts by amethyst Add amethyst to your Buddy List
Master Boardie

I am a Swan.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Thanks ladies for pointing me in the right direction!! There is lots and lots to read in that IF . . . and the sidebars, and the OOC . . . wow! So prolific! Might need to take you up on the offer of the word doc!

I know all about gatchamaniacs sucking you in and getting you obsessively involved in things you never dreamed you would do . . . I barely managed to escape last time!

I'm off to bed but will dream of birdstyle and a good way to entice Thunderbird . . .

nice to meet you both Wave2

No new posts 30-05-2010 05:07 gogirl212 is offline Send an Email to gogirl212 Search for Posts by gogirl212 Add gogirl212 to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: terrihasacat
green green is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Maddy's off writing, I can assure you... Damn, that woman is talented *sigh*

I currently have nothing... And I'm not sending my girl out without a chaperone.... Too many Rigans on base for her sanity.

I'm just sitting here, hitting refresh and catching up on Facebook....

Damn thing is way too addictive...

No new posts 30-05-2010 05:08 green is offline Send an Email to green Search for Posts by green Add green to your Buddy List

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

same here and good night.

As for enticing Thunderbird, just leave a nice note and a few hugs for him in the thread and if he doesn't get back in a week or so, send him a PM.

No new posts 30-05-2010 05:10 amethyst is offline Send an Email to amethyst Search for Posts by amethyst Add amethyst to your Buddy List

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Mads is writing! Oh, goody, something to look forward to! Hopefully, I can stay up for it. If not it will be something nice for waking up with.

No new posts 30-05-2010 05:12 amethyst is offline Send an Email to amethyst Search for Posts by amethyst Add amethyst to your Buddy List
green green is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Well, I can't guarantee she's writing right now, but it's more than likely. She disappears and then BAM, she's back with something delicious!

Nice to met you too, Gogirl!

No new posts 30-05-2010 05:15 green is offline Send an Email to green Search for Posts by green Add green to your Buddy List
Madilayn Madilayn is a Female
Mistress of Ebil

I am a Swan.

24 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 01-02-2006

spacer

Maddy has just finished writing and has posted.

Nice to see you back GoGirl! If you PM Thunderbird, he'll get things underway for you.

Green - you're on Facebook??? Please, please, please, PM me with how to find you so I can add you as a friend!!

Then you'll also get Amethyst, SJ, Springie, Ste, Firebird and a number of the rest of us too!!

"When I'm old, I don't want them to say of me, "She's so charming." I want them to say, "Be careful, I think she's armed." -G. Stoddart

No new posts 30-05-2010 05:17 Madilayn is offline Send an Email to Madilayn Homepage of Madilayn Search for Posts by Madilayn Add Madilayn to your Buddy List
green green is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Maddy, your timing is just impeccable! pound That was hilarous, my sides still hurt...

PM will be on it's way ASAP

No new posts 30-05-2010 05:23 green is offline Send an Email to green Search for Posts by green Add green to your Buddy List

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

iagree nuff said

No new posts 30-05-2010 05:26 amethyst is offline Send an Email to amethyst Search for Posts by amethyst Add amethyst to your Buddy List
Madilayn Madilayn is a Female
Mistress of Ebil

I am a Swan.

24 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 01-02-2006

spacer

I'm rather proud of the timing myself!!

As for writing - I usually have the outlines of a post floating around in my head at most times - sometimes they come off, sometimes they don't!

GoGirl - we're about to go on a mission to rescue some girls, so it's likeley that if you want to join in, your gal could be one of the ones we rescue??

"When I'm old, I don't want them to say of me, "She's so charming." I want them to say, "Be careful, I think she's armed." -G. Stoddart

No new posts 30-05-2010 05:41 Madilayn is offline Send an Email to Madilayn Homepage of Madilayn Search for Posts by Madilayn Add Madilayn to your Buddy List
Garnet Garnet is a Female
GatchaFreak

I am a Swallow.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 21-03-2010

spacer

I guess I should say welcome back, GoGirl, but since I'm new, I'll say welcome instead.

Yes, the IF is VERY addicting. I never sleep well the night before the Indy 500 and it took all my restraint not to get up during the night and see what everyone was up to.

I'm off to catch up before a run off to a race-day party. I'll miss most of the fun today, but I'll probably catch up tonight or in the morning.

No new posts 30-05-2010 12:27 Garnet is offline Send an Email to Garnet Search for Posts by Garnet Add Garnet to your Buddy List
Master Boardie

I am a Swan.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Hi Maddy Wave3

Oooh yes yes yes! Clap Write me in!!!!

I better read faster . . . lots to get through on that epic IF . . . oh, and I guess I need a back story . . . ! My quiet holiday weekend just got busy!

No new posts 30-05-2010 13:02 gogirl212 is offline Send an Email to gogirl212 Search for Posts by gogirl212 Add gogirl212 to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: terrihasacat
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer

And I will point out that GoGirl just posted another incredible chapter to her Breathe fic on ff.net... It blew me away! Literally! The Swan likes her explosives... Big Grin

Great to see you back here, GoGirl!

No new posts 30-05-2010 14:39 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Hinotori Hinotori is a Female
Babbling Loonie

I am an Eagle.

2 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 09-10-2007

spacer

Welcome back, GoGirl!!! So glad that you're able to join us again! We've missed you!!! Huggles

Eagle Condor Swan Swallow Hootie

No new posts 30-05-2010 15:37 Hinotori is offline Send an Email to Hinotori Search for Posts by Hinotori Add Hinotori to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Hinotori72
Master Boardie

I am a Swan.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

I missed my Jersey-Soul-Sister and the Mistress of Smut!! RL has been kicking me, but summer is here and lots of time for fun and hanging out

Beer

TJ thanks for the sweet words about my latest fic endeavors . . . I am still very shy about these things. Blushing

No new posts 30-05-2010 16:13 gogirl212 is offline Send an Email to gogirl212 Search for Posts by gogirl212 Add gogirl212 to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: terrihasacat
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer

I can understand your feeling shy, but it really is a wonderful story!

No new posts 30-05-2010 16:44 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
gatchamarie gatchamarie is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 18-06-2009

spacer

Welcome back, GoGirl! It's so nice to hear from you again!!! You've been missed such a lot!! Huggles

No new posts 30-05-2010 16:54 gatchamarie is offline Send an Email to gatchamarie Search for Posts by gatchamarie Add gatchamarie to your Buddy List
[1]  2  next »  --> Members browsing this thread: none Pages (2): [1]  2  next » 
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: