Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Speak Up!] »Introductions » Hi!
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (6): [1]  2  3  next »  ... last »  Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Hi!
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Ashke Ashke is a Female
Boardie

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 24-04-2004

spacer
Hi! Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Just another newbie saying hello Tongue

No new posts 25-04-2004 04:20 Ashke is offline Send an Email to Ashke Search for Posts by Ashke Add Ashke to your Buddy List
lyon
Boardie

I am an Eagle.

4 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 06-12-2002

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

... damn, they're everywhere ...

GET OUT THE GUNS!

grin.

welcome!

No new posts 25-04-2004 05:44 lyon is offline Send an Email to lyon Homepage of lyon Search for Posts by lyon Add lyon to your Buddy List Add lyon to your Contact List YIM Screenname: tuxedo_lyon
Tengu
Forum Legend

20 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 22-07-2001

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Yes, you must watch out for Lyon

She will pervert your thoughts about idealistic heroes.

No new posts 25-04-2004 07:39 Tengu is offline Send an Email to Tengu Search for Posts by Tengu Add Tengu to your Buddy List
Cep Cep is a Male
Board Pirate

I am a Galactor.

Registration Date: 22-01-2004

spacer

And of course there are the usual friskings to be done by Imi and the squad Disturbed

So welcome, welcome!

Gatchamania.net Administrator Gatch

No new posts 25-04-2004 11:11 Cep is offline Send an Email to Cep Homepage of Cep Search for Posts by Cep Add Cep to your Buddy List Add Cep to your Contact List AIM Screenname: cepeleon
Ashke Ashke is a Female
Boardie

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Thats ok, I'm the parent of a nine year old. You can't get any more twisted than that!

No new posts 25-04-2004 21:43 Ashke is offline Send an Email to Ashke Search for Posts by Ashke Add Ashke to your Buddy List
Ashke Ashke is a Female
Boardie

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Thank you for the warm welcome!!! Big Grin

No new posts 25-04-2004 21:45 Ashke is offline Send an Email to Ashke Search for Posts by Ashke Add Ashke to your Buddy List
mei

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 25-03-2003

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Ashke
Thats ok, I'm the parent of a nine year old. You can't get any more twisted than that!

Believe me, IT'LL BE MUCH MORE "TWISTED" than you COULD EVER expect. Big Grin Don't be afraid, though, because anything "twisted" will turn out to be "normal" if you stay long enough with us. It had taken me (a mother of two boys (11 and 8 ) only a couple of weeks last spring to come to that conclusion. Wink

Welcome and feel free to enjoy everything you'd find here!

Mei

No new posts 26-04-2004 00:16 mei is offline Send an Email to mei Search for Posts by mei Add mei to your Buddy List
Elvin Ruler Elvin Ruler is a Female
Forum God

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 09-01-2003

spacer

Ashke! Welcome, welcome. *pulls out big couch* Sit yourself down and enjoy a bit of insane relaxing for a while. It's amazing how de-stressing a little bit of random humor can be! Welcome!

No new posts 26-04-2004 02:47 Elvin Ruler is offline Send an Email to Elvin Ruler Search for Posts by Elvin Ruler Add Elvin Ruler to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Elvnruler
Firebird
Princess Firebird..... Goddess of Swannie Fics

I am a Swan.

63 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 01-07-2002

spacer

Now its not like Imi to take so long to frisk someone so Imi's either still in with the last one or getting the special room ready for you.

Welcome Ashke and Mei is completely right its worse than you can imagine.

No new posts 26-04-2004 07:11 Firebird is offline Send an Email to Firebird Search for Posts by Firebird Add Firebird to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Taishala YIM Screenname: taishala
Ashke Ashke is a Female
Boardie

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Ok, NOW I'm worried! >.<

No new posts 29-04-2004 01:25 Ashke is offline Send an Email to Ashke Search for Posts by Ashke Add Ashke to your Buddy List
Elvin Ruler Elvin Ruler is a Female
Forum God

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 09-01-2003

spacer

What? You don't want to be frisked? I'm afraid that frisking is unoptional. Sorry dear. ^_^

No new posts 29-04-2004 01:50 Elvin Ruler is offline Send an Email to Elvin Ruler Search for Posts by Elvin Ruler Add Elvin Ruler to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Elvnruler
Ashke Ashke is a Female
Boardie

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Who is Imi and where do I hide from him/her? LOL! Scared

No new posts 29-04-2004 01:52 Ashke is offline Send an Email to Ashke Search for Posts by Ashke Add Ashke to your Buddy List
Ashke Ashke is a Female
Boardie

0 fics uploaded

spacer

11 and 8 year old boys? Oh my, I can just imagine what monday mornings are like in your house, Mei! *grin*

No new posts 29-04-2004 02:30 Ashke is offline Send an Email to Ashke Search for Posts by Ashke Add Ashke to your Buddy List
Firebird

I am a Swan.

63 fics uploaded

spacer

Imi is short from Imaqtz and you cant hide Imi always gets you

No new posts 29-04-2004 06:45 Firebird is offline Send an Email to Firebird Search for Posts by Firebird Add Firebird to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Taishala YIM Screenname: taishala
Cep Cep is a Male
Board Pirate

I am a Galactor.

Registration Date: 22-01-2004

spacer

Yes shes very persistant in that department Disturbed....Lyon too for that matter

Gatchamania.net Administrator Gatch

No new posts 29-04-2004 11:14 Cep is offline Send an Email to Cep Homepage of Cep Search for Posts by Cep Add Cep to your Buddy List Add Cep to your Contact List AIM Screenname: cepeleon
Firebird

I am a Swan.

63 fics uploaded

spacer

hmmm

maybe Lyon could frisk as Imi's gone a hiding?

No new posts 29-04-2004 14:39 Firebird is offline Send an Email to Firebird Search for Posts by Firebird Add Firebird to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Taishala YIM Screenname: taishala
lyon
Boardie

I am an Eagle.

4 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 06-12-2002

spacer

/holds up her hands and backs away ... slowly.

i've given up frisking for Lent. please apply for refund at front counter.

No new posts 29-04-2004 14:47 lyon is offline Send an Email to lyon Homepage of lyon Search for Posts by lyon Add lyon to your Buddy List Add lyon to your Contact List YIM Screenname: tuxedo_lyon
meridianday meridianday is a Female
Galaxy Girl

I am a Devilstar.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 27-06-2001

spacer

Hang on, didn't lent finish weeks ago? That's no excuse!

Hang on, I have some rubber gloves and vaseline here somewhere....

Devilstar Mallanox : "My mother was Irish and my father was an alien. I was an only child and I dress funny." Devilstar

No new posts 29-04-2004 14:54 meridianday is offline Send an Email to meridianday Homepage of meridianday Search for Posts by meridianday Add meridianday to your Buddy List
Ashke Ashke is a Female
Boardie

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Yup! You people are definitely strange! I think I'll pass on the gloves and vaseline for now if possible, kinky really is not my thing until i know the person(s) better!

No new posts 29-04-2004 15:00 Ashke is offline Send an Email to Ashke Search for Posts by Ashke Add Ashke to your Buddy List
Firebird

I am a Swan.

63 fics uploaded

spacer

It certainly did Meridian.

Lyon has some cruel person tried to tame you?!!!!

AShke,

Wheres your sense of adventure!!!

No new posts 29-04-2004 15:00 Firebird is offline Send an Email to Firebird Search for Posts by Firebird Add Firebird to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Taishala YIM Screenname: taishala
[1]  2  3  next »  ... last »  --> Members browsing this thread: none Pages (6): [1]  2  3  next »  ... last » 
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: