Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Speak Up!] »Rant! » Jesus Christ, can the week get any worse for me?
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): « previous  1  [2]  Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Jesus Christ, can the week get any worse for me?
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
littlewolf littlewolf is a Female
Forum God

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 10-04-2010

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Their emotional vampires - they like to feed on others pain and misery
I'd like to say don't get mad get even -
but! from what I know of you and have read of your posts you are nothing like them and as far as I am concerned you are way better than them - they are just pond scum who have yet to evolve

No new posts 08-05-2010 14:18 littlewolf is offline Send an Email to littlewolf Search for Posts by littlewolf Add littlewolf to your Buddy List
UnpublishedWriter UnpublishedWriter is a Female
Gatchamaniac

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 31-08-2009

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Don't insult pond scum.

It's all about being better than those assholes.

No new posts 08-05-2010 15:13 UnpublishedWriter is offline Send an Email to UnpublishedWriter Search for Posts by UnpublishedWriter Add UnpublishedWriter to your Buddy List
littlewolf littlewolf is a Female
Forum God

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 10-04-2010

spacer

true pond scum has potential

No new posts 10-05-2010 10:18 littlewolf is offline Send an Email to littlewolf Search for Posts by littlewolf Add littlewolf to your Buddy List
amethyst amethyst is a Female
Wanted: $1000 Reward

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 15-07-2009

spacer

Allen, ignore them until they come after you in person and then call the cops on them. If they only attack online, leave the group. If the rest of the group tolerates their attacks, they won't be a group much longer. The troll will just keep going after new victims.

Besides, the more confident we are in ourselves, the less damage fools can do to us. My daughter is a young eleven year old, her and one of her friends just cannot understand my advice when someone calls them a B*tch -- Say thank you. Or if someone call other names, just walk away.

Words are powerful, but we give them that power. Taking ownership of words is one way we can take power from those who would use the words to hurt us.

No new posts 10-05-2010 15:02 amethyst is offline Send an Email to amethyst Search for Posts by amethyst Add amethyst to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

0 fics uploaded

spacer

As the bumper sticker says, "You say 'bitch' like it's a bad thing."

Groups that tolerate members attacking each other don't last long. Sociopathy is not one of the building blocks of a solid community.

If that group is still accepting nonsense without evidence, Allen, leave it. Eventually, the twits will be left all alone. (They'll do a happy dance, shout, "I win!", then look around and wonder just what they won.)

No new posts 10-05-2010 20:56 UnpublishedWriter is offline Send an Email to UnpublishedWriter Search for Posts by UnpublishedWriter Add UnpublishedWriter to your Buddy List
Becky Rock Becky Rock is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 16-04-2009

spacer

Don't worry about them, Allen. They're cyber bullies and they probably treat everyone around them like that, too. Its the only way they can feel good about themselves.

No new posts 11-05-2010 01:40 Becky Rock is offline Send an Email to Becky Rock Search for Posts by Becky Rock Add Becky Rock to your Buddy List
AllentownDarkWater AllentownDarkWater is a Male
Banned

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 24-01-2010

spacer

Oh wow, this crap is still going on, what a surprise:

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by AllentownDarkWater on 21-05-2010 at 14:27.
No new posts 21-05-2010 14:26 AllentownDarkWater is offline Search for Posts by AllentownDarkWater Add AllentownDarkWater to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Another from Cracked dot com:

World's Saddest Internet Argument Techniques (2010 edition)

http://www.cracked.com/funny-3809-intern...ent-techniques/

No new posts 21-05-2010 21:53 UnpublishedWriter is offline Send an Email to UnpublishedWriter Search for Posts by UnpublishedWriter Add UnpublishedWriter to your Buddy List
Banned

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Ha ha, another good one, UW!

No new posts 22-05-2010 16:02 AllentownDarkWater is offline Search for Posts by AllentownDarkWater Add AllentownDarkWater to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

0 fics uploaded

spacer

The site is funny, and informative.

(Go read what they wrote about Google. I thought of another organization whose name begins with the letter 'G' when I finished.)

No new posts 22-05-2010 17:56 UnpublishedWriter is offline Send an Email to UnpublishedWriter Search for Posts by UnpublishedWriter Add UnpublishedWriter to your Buddy List
Banned

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Let me guess, the site says that trolls like to use Google to find their victims, right?

No new posts 23-05-2010 22:51 AllentownDarkWater is offline Search for Posts by AllentownDarkWater Add AllentownDarkWater to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

0 fics uploaded

spacer

It was about the reasons to fear Google. Which mentions the Google Buzz debacle, and some other troubling things about Google. (Oh, and Google vs China was hardly the plucky David of Google standing up to the Goliath of China. Seems Google is plenty large enough to be Goliath itself. There are countries with smaller economies than Google.)

http://www.cracked.com/article_18540_5-r...red-google.html

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by UnpublishedWriter on 24-05-2010 at 19:33.
No new posts 24-05-2010 18:48 UnpublishedWriter is offline Send an Email to UnpublishedWriter Search for Posts by UnpublishedWriter Add UnpublishedWriter to your Buddy List
Banned

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Don't know if I should've done this or not, but for one of the recent comments about my voice where someone asked what's wrong with it, I just simply said to them "Your mother". But maybe I shouldn't have and I was feeding those god damn trolls.

No new posts 15-06-2010 00:12 AllentownDarkWater is offline Search for Posts by AllentownDarkWater Add AllentownDarkWater to your Buddy List
amethyst amethyst is a Female
Wanted: $1000 Reward

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 15-07-2009

spacer

Don't worry about your voice. There's not much that can be done with it outside of nose jobs and speech therapy.

I hate public speaking, not because I'm not good at it, but because I am self concious about my voice. But I still choose professions that require me to speak to small crowds and groups of people. I don't have to worry how my students will make fun of me (when working I teach high schoolers and they make fun of everything), I know what they'll be making fun of: my voice. No worries, I get on with life.

Flashback to the late 80's were a 15/16 year old Sofia Coppola played Kathleen Turner's little sister in Peggy Sue Got Married. The pre-nose job Coppola's nasally voice is very similar to mine. I can't afford the nose job. I've spent all my life in California and I sound like someone who's spent half there life in New York the half in Texas trying to talk with a California accent and failing miserably.

No new posts 15-06-2010 00:33 amethyst is offline Send an Email to amethyst Search for Posts by amethyst Add amethyst to your Buddy List
Banned

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Well seriously, either way I can't stand this crap anymore and could use all the support I can get. And that one person responded to my 'your mother' response by saying

"dude honestly thats the best come back you can come up with lol geez lol. thats great. and so formal at that..."your mother" tehe thats just great."

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by AllentownDarkWater on 16-06-2010 at 11:11.
No new posts 16-06-2010 11:08 AllentownDarkWater is offline Search for Posts by AllentownDarkWater Add AllentownDarkWater to your Buddy List
« previous  1  [2]  --> Members browsing this thread: none Pages (2): « previous  1  [2] 
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: