Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Speak Up!] »Rant! » New Girlfriend Yea! ;) (Not a Rant But I Couldn't keep it in Much Longer!)
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page New Girlfriend Yea! ;) (Not a Rant But I Couldn't keep it in Much Longer!)
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Swan_Jun Swan_Jun is a Male

I am a Swan.

Registration Date: 31-01-2010

spacer
New Girlfriend Yea! ;) (Not a Rant But I Couldn't keep it in Much Longer!) Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Hello All,

I have to tell you a little story. I don't know where to put it but I'm sure someone will lead me in the right direction if the rant section is the wrong place to put this.

Do any of you recall me ranting about this one girl at the arc where I work? Well we broke up after a month and I found out a girl I met at a friend's House goes to the arc where i work (I'll post the link To yes the arc in my profile Later) and now we're together and Tomorrow we're going out for lunch! My first date! I am scared I haven't been on a date with her yet and I don't know what I should do! Anyone can chime in (No pun On NBC's old Slogan) and help me out would be great! (Swan Wisdom would be great)
I put the link at the bottom of the message. That way you all can see what this gatchamaniac does when he's not at the computer.

Cheers

Jun

Y.E.S. The ARC

BIRD GO!

No I don't Suffer From A Swan Obsession. Being a Swan Is Graceful and beautiful

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Swan_Jun on 22-05-2010 at 00:49.
No new posts 22-05-2010 00:47 Swan_Jun is offline Send an Email to Swan_Jun Search for Posts by Swan_Jun Add Swan_Jun to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: God_phoenix45 YIM Screenname: Shadow_ranger2004 MSN Screenname: Cockatiel_2007
Springie Springie is a Female
Her Royal Fluffiness...Swan of Swans...

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 12-06-2006

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Congratulations! My only advice is just be yourself! It sounds like this girl likes you and wants to get to know you better, so just relax and enjoy her company! Have a great time on your date!

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

No new posts 22-05-2010 01:42 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
Madilayn Madilayn is a Female
Mistress of Ebil

I am a Swan.

24 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 01-02-2006

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Congratulations! I echo Springie - be yourself and listen to her.

The most important thing to remember is to be her friend - it's always best to found a strong relationship on friendship.

But just go with the intentin of having a great time.

"When I'm old, I don't want them to say of me, "She's so charming." I want them to say, "Be careful, I think she's armed." -G. Stoddart

No new posts 22-05-2010 01:44 Madilayn is offline Send an Email to Madilayn Homepage of Madilayn Search for Posts by Madilayn Add Madilayn to your Buddy List
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer

I hope it goes well for you. Just relax and have fun!

No new posts 22-05-2010 03:06 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
gatchamarie gatchamarie is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 18-06-2009

spacer

I join the others in telling you that the only thing to do is to relax and to be yourself! If this girl likes you it's because she likes "YOU"! The same tip Maddy has already given you ... girls like to be listened to, so it's a good thing to be all ears! I hope you'll enjoy your first date ... hopefully the first of many others! I wish you the best of luck!

No new posts 22-05-2010 07:16 gatchamarie is offline Send an Email to gatchamarie Search for Posts by gatchamarie Add gatchamarie to your Buddy List
Members browsing this thread: none
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: