Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Speak Up!] »General Discussion » Okay, I've officially lost it 1 Votes - Average Rating: 3.00 1 Votes - Average Rating: 3.00 1 Votes - Average Rating: 3.00
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (5): [1]  2  3  next »  ... last »  Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Okay, I've officially lost it 1 Votes - Average Rating: 3.00 1 Votes - Average Rating: 3.00 1 Votes - Average Rating: 3.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
CricketBeautiful
Forum God

I am a Zark.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2004

spacer
Okay, I've officially lost it Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Just got a mass mailing from my school.

quote:
Congratulations Grads of 2005, 2001, 1996, 1991 and 1986! This year represents a significant anniversary of your graduation. To celebrate, Alumni Affairs is hosting a reunion for you to get back in touch with former classmates and to see how the school has changed.

And, I can't remember what year I am!

My wedding ring's in the shop being resized, so I can't look at it. (I was married a few months after graduation.)

2005 is just too recent. 2001 was the second kid (checks password to be sure). 1996 is too close to the first kid (checks another password to confirm). So it must be 1991.

Eeps. Five years of advanced math, and I'm reduced to this, just to figure out which year I graduated.

In other news, the house is now empty of all clothes fitting anyone younger than 6 months. Except for the three outfits I couldn't bear too part with. Sob. The next box is scheduled for this weekend.

Cricket

- Viktor E. Frankl

No new posts 31-01-2006 20:03 CricketBeautiful is offline Send an Email to CricketBeautiful Homepage of CricketBeautiful Search for Posts by CricketBeautiful Add CricketBeautiful to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: cricketbeautiful MSN Screenname: cricketbeautiful@hotmail.com
meridianday meridianday is a Female
Galaxy Girl

I am a Devilstar.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 27-06-2001

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

I checked Friends Reunited a couple of years back, in case anyone had signed up from my old school that I might ever want to get within 5 miles of again. And I had trouble working out what year I ought to sign myself into as well. So it's not just you. On the other hand, I wasn't doing advanced math....

Devilstar Mallanox : "My mother was Irish and my father was an alien. I was an only child and I dress funny." Devilstar

No new posts 31-01-2006 23:25 meridianday is offline Send an Email to meridianday Homepage of meridianday Search for Posts by meridianday Add meridianday to your Buddy List
Ashke Ashke is a Female
Boardie

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 24-04-2004

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Thank god it isn't just me! Had to ask my mom what year I graduated. Course, I also keep thinking my daughter is only nine . . . always have had a hard time remembering dates. Gave me a really good excuse as to why I "Forgot" to show up at my reunion.

*Grins* I did that too. Still have two baby dresses, and a really cute tartan outfit. You need to hang on to something besides photos!

No new posts 02-02-2006 05:39 Ashke is offline Send an Email to Ashke Search for Posts by Ashke Add Ashke to your Buddy List
Metaliant Metaliant is a Male
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 06-06-2005

spacer

Only recently I actually forgotten how old I was.

No new posts 02-02-2006 18:03 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
Firebird
Princess Firebird..... Goddess of Swannie Fics

I am a Swan.

63 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 01-07-2002

spacer

My problem would be working out which year to sign up for because I stayed on for 6th form.

No new posts 02-02-2006 18:34 Firebird is offline Send an Email to Firebird Search for Posts by Firebird Add Firebird to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Taishala YIM Screenname: taishala
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Er either go for 50/50 or ask the audience or even phone a friend.

No new posts 02-02-2006 23:38 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
Firebird
Princess Firebird..... Goddess of Swannie Fics

I am a Swan.

63 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 01-07-2002

spacer

Hmmm now the dilemma of which friend to phone Wink

No new posts 05-02-2006 19:14 Firebird is offline Send an Email to Firebird Search for Posts by Firebird Add Firebird to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Taishala YIM Screenname: taishala
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Big Grin

No new posts 06-02-2006 13:04 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
Ashke Ashke is a Female
Boardie

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Whichever one got you drunk on your 19th (in Canada) or 21st (in the states) birthday? Chances are they still have your missing photo I.D.

No new posts 08-02-2006 03:39 Ashke is offline Send an Email to Ashke Search for Posts by Ashke Add Ashke to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Blimey, we get drunk legally at 18, but that doesn't stop kids getting drunk under 18.

No new posts 08-02-2006 15:46 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
Buffy Buffy is a Female
Boardie

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 25-07-2001

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Metaliant
Only recently I actually forgotten how old I was.

Thank god, I thought I was the only one!

"Spider sense....tingling."

No new posts 21-02-2006 02:22 Buffy is offline Send an Email to Buffy Search for Posts by Buffy Add Buffy to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

I think I am 33 but not 100% not sure.

OH GOD, I'VE FORGOTTEN AGAIN.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

No new posts 21-02-2006 08:56 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
Ashke Ashke is a Female
Boardie

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Heh, I'll always be 19. Much easier that way.

No new posts 21-02-2006 17:50 Ashke is offline Send an Email to Ashke Search for Posts by Ashke Add Ashke to your Buddy List
Elvin Ruler Elvin Ruler is a Female
Forum God

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 09-01-2003

spacer

*writes on blackboard*
I will not laugh at the older Gatchamaniacs...
I will not laugh at the older Gatchamaniacs...

At least not the Galactors. Don't kill me Meridian! Eek

No new posts 21-02-2006 23:38 Elvin Ruler is offline Send an Email to Elvin Ruler Search for Posts by Elvin Ruler Add Elvin Ruler to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Elvnruler
Galaxy Girl

I am a Devilstar.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Grrrrrrrrr Evil

Round and round and round it goes
Where my rose bomb lands, nobody knows
Except me, cos I threw it
And even as aged and decrepit as I am, I can still aim. Tongue

Devilstar Mallanox : "My mother was Irish and my father was an alien. I was an only child and I dress funny." Devilstar

No new posts 21-02-2006 23:41 meridianday is offline Send an Email to meridianday Homepage of meridianday Search for Posts by meridianday Add meridianday to your Buddy List
Elvin Ruler Elvin Ruler is a Female
Forum God

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 09-01-2003

spacer

At least I shall die with a smirk on my face. Smirk

No new posts 22-02-2006 03:26 Elvin Ruler is offline Send an Email to Elvin Ruler Search for Posts by Elvin Ruler Add Elvin Ruler to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Elvnruler
Ashke Ashke is a Female
Boardie

0 fics uploaded

spacer

*Moves as far outta range as possible* Just make sure you're wearing your glasses before you throw it, K?

No new posts 22-02-2006 04:55 Ashke is offline Send an Email to Ashke Search for Posts by Ashke Add Ashke to your Buddy List
Galaxy Girl

I am a Devilstar.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Oh yeah, I have a range finder attached to my zimmer frame. Now if I can just lift the thing up high enough...

No new posts 22-02-2006 08:14 meridianday is offline Send an Email to meridianday Homepage of meridianday Search for Posts by meridianday Add meridianday to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Changes motorised wheelchair into birsstyle motorised wheelchair and moves away very quickly. 2guns

No new posts 23-02-2006 11:59 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
CricketBeautiful
Forum God

I am a Zark.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2004

spacer

Ask me how old I am, and I have to think. Ask me how old the kids are, and I can tell you in years, months, days and hours.

Aha!

Gathers the kids and has them aim the missiles.

- Viktor E. Frankl

No new posts 24-02-2006 22:57 CricketBeautiful is offline Send an Email to CricketBeautiful Homepage of CricketBeautiful Search for Posts by CricketBeautiful Add CricketBeautiful to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: cricketbeautiful MSN Screenname: cricketbeautiful@hotmail.com
[1]  2  3  next »  ... last »  --> Members browsing this thread: none Pages (5): [1]  2  3  next »  ... last » 
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: