Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Speak Up!] »Rant! » Jesus Christ, can the week get any worse for me?
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): [1]  2  next »  Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Jesus Christ, can the week get any worse for me?
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
AllentownDarkWater AllentownDarkWater is a Male
Banned

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 24-01-2010

spacer
Jesus Christ, can the week get any worse for me? Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

I've been having a really crappy week, and to top things off, I just found out from somebody who wishes to remain anonymous that there's one message board where I'm getting bad mouthed by people, because they think I'm this Mike guy, and everybody believes the person who said I was him. This on top of all the real life problems I've been having, I don't know what else to say. This whole week has been crappy like I said, and this is just the rotten cherry on top.

No new posts 06-05-2010 20:26 AllentownDarkWater is offline Search for Posts by AllentownDarkWater Add AllentownDarkWater to your Buddy List
SJ_SwanJun SJ_SwanJun is a Female
Forum Goddess

I am a Red Squadron.

9 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 26-04-2007

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Hands over a beer

Looks like you need one of these, mate...

Chin up. When shit gets this bad, you know it will only get better from here!

Vent away, however, share with us what's going on!

Sighhh

Why do men snore when lying on their backs?
Because their balls fall over their butt holes and they vapour lock.

No new posts 06-05-2010 20:28 SJ_SwanJun is offline Send an Email to SJ_SwanJun Search for Posts by SJ_SwanJun Add SJ_SwanJun to your Buddy List
Madilayn Madilayn is a Female
Mistress of Ebil

I am a Swan.

24 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 01-02-2006

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Hang in there, Allen!! We know you're not Mike and are happy for you to come and rant away!

"When I'm old, I don't want them to say of me, "She's so charming." I want them to say, "Be careful, I think she's armed." -G. Stoddart

No new posts 06-05-2010 20:30 Madilayn is offline Send an Email to Madilayn Homepage of Madilayn Search for Posts by Madilayn Add Madilayn to your Buddy List
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer

FWIW, we've seen what you post here, and we know you from that. I don't know who Mike is, and I don't care. But I like you.

Hope you find some stress relief here, Allen! Huggles

No new posts 06-05-2010 20:32 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Banned

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Oh yeah, and they have no proof that I'm him either. And thanks, Maddy and SJ. Well, I don't know what's going on. I just checked out that message board, and they were all making fun of the video of me in my Ichiro costume miming a J. Geils Band song and talking about how everybody is passing me by and how they're probably thinking that I'm a dumbass or something, and they were making fun of the video I made where I was talking about Carl Macek, and they don't even have any proof that I'm this guy that they say I am. I'm so strung out by this I'm afraid to upload my Eagle cosplay to YouTube and anywhere else!!!!

EDIT:Sorry I forgot to thank you, TJ. I started making this reply after Maddy's, and I didn't see yours until after I posted it.

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by AllentownDarkWater on 06-05-2010 at 21:19.
No new posts 06-05-2010 20:34 AllentownDarkWater is offline Search for Posts by AllentownDarkWater Add AllentownDarkWater to your Buddy List
UnpublishedWriter UnpublishedWriter is a Female
Gatchamaniac

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 31-08-2009

spacer

You can post your still pictures here.

And screw the assholes who believe things just because they want to believe the worst of others.

No new posts 06-05-2010 22:07 UnpublishedWriter is offline Send an Email to UnpublishedWriter Search for Posts by UnpublishedWriter Add UnpublishedWriter to your Buddy List
Ebonyswanne Ebonyswanne is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Swan.

23 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 25-04-2007

spacer

Hugs Allentowndarkwater, you're safer here by the sounds of it.

Here's a beer from me too, we'll get you rolling drunk at this rate...

No new posts 06-05-2010 22:37 Ebonyswanne is offline Send an Email to Ebonyswanne Search for Posts by Ebonyswanne Add Ebonyswanne to your Buddy List
Banned

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Thanks for the beers SJ and Ebony. This place probably has the nicest people of any message board I've ever been to. Back to the subject:This one person tried to leave a comment recently on my video of me meeting Rachael Lillis, and he said quote:

"Wow....Terrible camera guy. Hes never gotten any pussy"

How do you know, dumbass? This is probably the reason that comment was left in the first place, because of what I found out was going on today. Oh yeah and I have the guy's YouTube name if anyone wants it.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by AllentownDarkWater on 07-05-2010 at 02:03.
No new posts 07-05-2010 01:17 AllentownDarkWater is offline Search for Posts by AllentownDarkWater Add AllentownDarkWater to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

0 fics uploaded

spacer

He doesn't sound worth the effort.

Really, the best thing to do with jerks like that is to ignore them. When they post, act like nothing's there. Respond to someone else on the thread.

They'll do one of two things: go away, or throw a hissy fit that will reveal to everyone else what you already know.

(I don't have a link handy, but if you wiki-walk through Cracked dot com, you'll come across a list of internet argument techniques that accurately describes the sort of a-holes who populate the Web. On your way there, you might also have a good laugh.)

No new posts 07-05-2010 02:19 UnpublishedWriter is offline Send an Email to UnpublishedWriter Search for Posts by UnpublishedWriter Add UnpublishedWriter to your Buddy List
Banned

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by UnpublishedWriter
He doesn't sound worth the effort.

Really, the best thing to do with jerks like that is to ignore them. When they post, act like nothing's there. Respond to someone else on the thread.

They'll do one of two things: go away, or throw a hissy fit that will reveal to everyone else what you already know.

(I don't have a link handy, but if you wiki-walk through Cracked dot com, you'll come across a list of internet argument techniques that accurately describes the sort of a-holes who populate the Web. On your way there, you might also have a good laugh.)

I'll check it out another time. And I love how the person who started this lie didn't even give any proof that it's me.

No new posts 07-05-2010 02:25 AllentownDarkWater is offline Search for Posts by AllentownDarkWater Add AllentownDarkWater to your Buddy List
gatchamarie gatchamarie is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 18-06-2009

spacer

Allen, I hope that by this time, when I'm sending you my post, you're feeling a lot better! Unfortunately, when trouble or problems knock at your door they do agree about knocking at the same time, sometimes! Huggles

The same suggestion from my part ... it's also my motto ... just ignore such people! I know ... you cannot just forget words and actions that could have hurt you, but it's not worth it to keep agonising upon stupid things done by stupid people! Remember ... apart from the few unfavourable responses, there are a lot more that are favourable and that can do you justice! You can find a bunch here to start with! And who knows how many others!

Regarding your Eagle cosplay ... don't forgo doing what you so like to do just because of some people who speak with a forked tongue! You'd only be doing them a favour! Like I've already said, there are many others who would so wish to see what you decide to share!

No new posts 07-05-2010 09:55 gatchamarie is offline Send an Email to gatchamarie Search for Posts by gatchamarie Add gatchamarie to your Buddy List
littlewolf littlewolf is a Female
Forum God

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 10-04-2010

spacer

The world is full of stupid people who thing the only way to make themselves feel and look better is to attack people braver than themselves who are willing to step out of their comfort zones and follow their bliss.
I'll add moonshine to your beer and a few bird missiles
and leave you with a quotes I found somewere on my Travels:-

"may the bad guys get lost on the way to your door"

"you'll always be bigger than them girl cause you dream"

and for those people who may say "if life gives you lemons" Ha I'd say " squeeze it into their eyes and kick them in the shins , here's your lemonade"

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by littlewolf on 07-05-2010 at 13:14.
No new posts 07-05-2010 13:03 littlewolf is offline Send an Email to littlewolf Search for Posts by littlewolf Add littlewolf to your Buddy List
yul yul is a Female
Exalted Member

I am an Egoblosser.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 19-08-2006

spacer

Breathe in and breathe out

No new posts 07-05-2010 17:19 yul is offline Send an Email to yul Homepage of yul Search for Posts by yul Add yul to your Buddy List Add yul to your Contact List
Banned

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Another thing I'm worried about is what happens if other people see those posts in that forum and they pick up on it? It will ruin my chances of ever getting a positive reputation. All because of a lie that everyone takes seriously because of one person.

P.S.Oh yeah, in response to that guy who said I never got any:Yes I have gotten some.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by AllentownDarkWater on 07-05-2010 at 20:09.
No new posts 07-05-2010 19:00 AllentownDarkWater is offline Search for Posts by AllentownDarkWater Add AllentownDarkWater to your Buddy List
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer

Great cartoon, Yul!

No new posts 07-05-2010 21:50 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by AllentownDarkWater
Another thing I'm worried about is what happens if other people see those posts in that forum and they pick up on it? It will ruin my chances of ever getting a positive reputation. All because of a lie that everyone takes seriously because of one person.

P.S.Oh yeah, in response to that guy who said I never got any:Yes I have gotten some.

If they're that stupid, never mind them. Just ignore the morons and respond to the people who demonstrate more than two functioning brain cells.

As Littlewolf said, there are those who have to build themselves up by tearing other people down. Since you can't punch them in the teeth, never mind them.

No new posts 07-05-2010 22:07 UnpublishedWriter is offline Send an Email to UnpublishedWriter Search for Posts by UnpublishedWriter Add UnpublishedWriter to your Buddy List
Madilayn Madilayn is a Female
Mistress of Ebil

I am a Swan.

24 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 01-02-2006

spacer

Love the cartoon Yul!!

Allen - dont worry about idiots like that. They always show themselves in their true colours sooner rather than later.

They get their jollies from when you respond - so if you ignore them, they have nothing to feed off and it all backfires on them.

"When I'm old, I don't want them to say of me, "She's so charming." I want them to say, "Be careful, I think she's armed." -G. Stoddart

No new posts 07-05-2010 22:40 Madilayn is offline Send an Email to Madilayn Homepage of Madilayn Search for Posts by Madilayn Add Madilayn to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

0 fics uploaded

spacer

If I can make this work, here are two links to two of the relevant entries at Cracked.com:

www.cracked.com/article_16605_8-most-obn...commenters.html

www.cracked.com/article_17522_6-new-pers...y-internet.html

No new posts 08-05-2010 00:26 UnpublishedWriter is offline Send an Email to UnpublishedWriter Search for Posts by UnpublishedWriter Add UnpublishedWriter to your Buddy List
Springie Springie is a Female
Her Royal Fluffiness...Swan of Swans...

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 12-06-2006

spacer

I'm sorry that people are being such jerks to you, Allen. Don't give them the pleasure of knowing that they've gotten to you! You always have the friendly bunch here to back you up!

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

No new posts 08-05-2010 00:35 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
Banned

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Springie
I'm sorry that people are being such jerks to you, Allen. Don't give them the pleasure of knowing that they've gotten to you! You always have the friendly bunch here to back you up!

Thanks, Springie. You really are one of the nicest people ever. And I am glad I have all of you here to let it all out when something is leaving me down and out.

No new posts 08-05-2010 00:38 AllentownDarkWater is offline Search for Posts by AllentownDarkWater Add AllentownDarkWater to your Buddy List
[1]  2  next »  --> Members browsing this thread: none Pages (2): [1]  2  next » 
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: