Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Speak Up!] »Introductions » How did I take so long to find you???
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): [1]  2  next »  Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page How did I take so long to find you???
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Madilayn Madilayn is a Female
Mistress of Ebil

I am a Swan.

24 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 01-02-2006

spacer
How did I take so long to find you??? Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Greetings all. I see some familiar faces posting here - and they will be able to attest that I am a shameless writer of smut with an evil mind. Big Grin

Other than that, I'm quite boring, really.

I first found Gatch through BotP - and must admit it remains my main universe (because I haven't had the chance to see much Gatch as yet - though that's changing). I first saw a couple of episodes Gatch many years ago on a grainy video back when Anime was called "Japanimation".

I'm patiently waiting for my first 20 episodes of Gatch to arrive, as well as the OAV's (ordered from Amazon).

I write under Madilayn, but most people call me Megs (or Mads - and some of them just plain insane).

Megs

No new posts 01-02-2006 20:26 Madilayn is offline Send an Email to Madilayn Homepage of Madilayn Search for Posts by Madilayn Add Madilayn to your Buddy List
meridianday meridianday is a Female
Galaxy Girl

I am a Devilstar.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 27-06-2001

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Welcome Madilayn / Megs / Mads Eagle Condor

Devilstar Mallanox : "My mother was Irish and my father was an alien. I was an only child and I dress funny." Devilstar

No new posts 01-02-2006 21:58 meridianday is offline Send an Email to meridianday Homepage of meridianday Search for Posts by meridianday Add meridianday to your Buddy List
Metaliant Metaliant is a Male
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 06-06-2005

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Yeh, welcome to the Madhouse with all us Mad people Mads. Looney

No new posts 02-02-2006 00:28 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
Elvin Ruler Elvin Ruler is a Female
Forum God

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 09-01-2003

spacer

It's three people in one! Huzzah!

>.>

And welcome to you all!

No new posts 02-02-2006 02:34 Elvin Ruler is offline Send an Email to Elvin Ruler Search for Posts by Elvin Ruler Add Elvin Ruler to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Elvnruler
Ashke Ashke is a Female
Boardie

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 24-04-2004

spacer

LOL! Greetings! Nice to know we don't have to worry about you, since you're already corrupted! *Grins*

No new posts 02-02-2006 05:27 Ashke is offline Send an Email to Ashke Search for Posts by Ashke Add Ashke to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Sometimes it's fun to corrupt someone if they aren't corrupt.

No new posts 02-02-2006 18:08 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
Firebird
Princess Firebird..... Goddess of Swannie Fics

I am a Swan.

63 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 01-07-2002

spacer

Welcome!!!

Good to have you with us Mad and look forward to reading some of your work.

Huggles

No new posts 02-02-2006 18:36 Firebird is offline Send an Email to Firebird Search for Posts by Firebird Add Firebird to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Taishala YIM Screenname: taishala
CricketBeautiful
Forum God

I am a Zark.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2004

spacer

Squeee!!!

Welcome! Welcome!

- Viktor E. Frankl

No new posts 02-02-2006 19:02 CricketBeautiful is offline Send an Email to CricketBeautiful Homepage of CricketBeautiful Search for Posts by CricketBeautiful Add CricketBeautiful to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: cricketbeautiful MSN Screenname: cricketbeautiful@hotmail.com
Ronin
Exalted Member

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-09-2004

spacer

Your not meant to find us too easily.

This is a secret base, we dont want any old body getting in.

No new posts 10-02-2006 22:15 Ronin is offline Send an Email to Ronin Search for Posts by Ronin Add Ronin to your Buddy List
Mistress of Ebil

I am a Swan.

24 fics uploaded

spacer

But getting into secret bases is my speciality.

Now if it was a NON-secret base, then I'd have a problem.

"When I'm old, I don't want them to say of me, "She's so charming." I want them to say, "Be careful, I think she's armed." -G. Stoddart

No new posts 10-02-2006 22:20 Madilayn is offline Send an Email to Madilayn Homepage of Madilayn Search for Posts by Madilayn Add Madilayn to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Ronin
Your not meant to find us too easily.

This is a secret base, we dont want any old body getting in.

So why did you let me in? Surely I am TOO mad and corrupt to be a member of a secret baas? Monty

No new posts 11-02-2006 00:23 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
Mistress of Ebil

I am a Swan.

24 fics uploaded

spacer

I thought madness and corruption were pre-requisites of anybody found on a Secret Base?

Well, madness anyway. Which means that surely we all qualify??

"When I'm old, I don't want them to say of me, "She's so charming." I want them to say, "Be careful, I think she's armed." -G. Stoddart

No new posts 11-02-2006 02:55 Madilayn is offline Send an Email to Madilayn Homepage of Madilayn Search for Posts by Madilayn Add Madilayn to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Or even evil madness.EvilimuEvillaugh

No new posts 11-02-2006 09:45 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
Ashke Ashke is a Female
Boardie

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 24-04-2004

spacer

Thats what makes you so special Metaliant! *Cheesy grin*

No new posts 21-02-2006 17:57 Ashke is offline Send an Email to Ashke Search for Posts by Ashke Add Ashke to your Buddy List
imaqtz
Forum God

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 17-07-2001

spacer

YAY!!

A newbie who posts!! Animeclap

Hang on, not just a newbie, but an infiltrator of secure bases,??? and whats this? a smut writer as well as an evil mind?

Deftly whisks cute "hello Kitty" welcome mat from under Meg's feet causing her to tumble straight into the Frisking Room. Nonchalantly tests a whip through the air ,while twirling a pair of handcuffs on a finger, casually walking in the Room after her.

Welcome to Gatchamania !

Evil Grin.

( oh and dont stray too far Metaliant, I'd like to test your theory and see just how fun it is to corrupt you properly too! )

Evil Grin widens.

Devil2

No new posts 07-03-2006 14:46 imaqtz is offline Send an Email to imaqtz Search for Posts by imaqtz Add imaqtz to your Buddy List
Mistress of Ebil

I am a Swan.

24 fics uploaded

spacer

** gets comfortable on the floor of the frisking room and sips margarita **

Help, Help. I'm being corrupted.

No new posts 07-03-2006 20:16 Madilayn is offline Send an Email to Madilayn Homepage of Madilayn Search for Posts by Madilayn Add Madilayn to your Buddy List
Cep Cep is a Male
Board Pirate

I am a Galactor.

Registration Date: 22-01-2004

spacer

Waiting well, well someone else in here ey?

Gatchamania.net Administrator Gatch

No new posts 07-03-2006 20:26 Cep is offline Send an Email to Cep Homepage of Cep Search for Posts by Cep Add Cep to your Buddy List Add Cep to your Contact List AIM Screenname: cepeleon
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Oops, too late, corrupted already. Darn, damm that corrupter of the corrupted.

quote:
Originally posted by imaqtz
YAY!!

A newbie who posts!! Animeclap

Hang on, not just a newbie, but an infiltrator of secure bases,??? and whats this? a smut writer as well as an evil mind?

Deftly whisks cute "hello Kitty" welcome mat from under Meg's feet causing her to tumble straight into the Frisking Room. Nonchalantly tests a whip through the air ,while twirling a pair of handcuffs on a finger, casually walking in the Room after her.

Welcome to Gatchamania !

Evil Grin.

( oh and dont stray too far Metaliant, I'd like to test your theory and see just how fun it is to corrupt you properly too! )

Evil Grin widens.

Devil2

No new posts 09-03-2006 22:58 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
gatchgirl
Babbling Loonie

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 08-03-2006

spacer

hello megs,
corruption of the mind trully is a good thing, i love to make people wonder what i'm thinking, makes them think twice about talking to me Evil
uuggggghhhhh!!!! i'm having problems getting the extra smillies (or crazy faces)

Racer by day, Feather Thrower all the time!

No new posts 09-03-2006 23:58 gatchgirl is offline Send an Email to gatchgirl Search for Posts by gatchgirl Add gatchgirl to your Buddy List
meridianday meridianday is a Female
Galaxy Girl

I am a Devilstar.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 27-06-2001

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by gatchgirl
hello megs,
corruption of the mind trully is a good thing, i love to make people wonder what i'm thinking, makes them think twice about talking to me Evil
uuggggghhhhh!!!! i'm having problems getting the extra smillies (or crazy faces)

I don't even know what I'm thinking half the time, let alone anyone else Wink

Devilstar Mallanox : "My mother was Irish and my father was an alien. I was an only child and I dress funny." Devilstar

No new posts 10-03-2006 07:34 meridianday is offline Send an Email to meridianday Homepage of meridianday Search for Posts by meridianday Add meridianday to your Buddy List
[1]  2  next »  --> Members browsing this thread: none Pages (2): [1]  2  next » 
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: