Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Entertainment] »Film Flam » Curse of the Were Rabbit
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Curse of the Were Rabbit
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
meridianday meridianday is a Female
Galaxy Girl

I am a Devilstar.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 27-06-2001

spacer
Curse of the Were Rabbit Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

It's not out over here yet. In fact, most of the rest of you out there get the chance to see it before us UK'ers.

So, have any of you seen it? I've promised my daughter that I will take her to it. Is it good? Does it keep true to the earlier Wallace and Gromit outings?

We used to have a VHS of Wallace and Gromit. It got worn out, quickly and badly. The DVD is surviving much better.

Devilstar Mallanox : "My mother was Irish and my father was an alien. I was an only child and I dress funny." Devilstar

No new posts 30-09-2005 14:08 meridianday is offline Send an Email to meridianday Homepage of meridianday Search for Posts by meridianday Add meridianday to your Buddy List
CricketBeautiful
Forum God

I am a Zark.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2004

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

We've got all 3 W&G tapes, and now a DVD of their shorts. Searching EBay for the game, eagerly waiting for the movie.

- Viktor E. Frankl

No new posts 01-10-2005 14:28 CricketBeautiful is offline Send an Email to CricketBeautiful Homepage of CricketBeautiful Search for Posts by CricketBeautiful Add CricketBeautiful to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: cricketbeautiful MSN Screenname: cricketbeautiful@hotmail.com
Metaliant Metaliant is a Male
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 06-06-2005

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

My parents recorded the shorts for the grandchildren and I saw a DVD but can't remember which one. I think this may be big plastic blockbuster.

No new posts 03-10-2005 19:00 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
Galaxy Girl

I am a Devilstar.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Me and the child went to see it today. It's not officially out over here yet, but we went to a preview showing.

I like this film. I like it a lot. It's packed with gags, and cheese. I did a lot of laughing. And my daughter didn't do any squealing and begging to be taken out of the cinema (not that I would expect her to be scared of anything to do with Wallace and Gromit, although I expect there's some alarming W&G slash on AFF.net that I really really don't ever want to read or even confirm the imaginary existence of).

I may go and see it again next weekend.

Devilstar Mallanox : "My mother was Irish and my father was an alien. I was an only child and I dress funny." Devilstar

No new posts 08-10-2005 23:34 meridianday is offline Send an Email to meridianday Homepage of meridianday Search for Posts by meridianday Add meridianday to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Can't wait to go and see it.

No new posts 10-10-2005 19:19 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
Firebird
Princess Firebird..... Goddess of Swannie Fics

I am a Swan.

63 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 01-07-2002

spacer

I am sure you have all heard the bad news.

In the weekend when the film took something like £16 million pounds. The warehouse where it was filmed burnt down destroying everything inside.

No new posts 11-10-2005 17:08 Firebird is offline Send an Email to Firebird Search for Posts by Firebird Add Firebird to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Taishala YIM Screenname: taishala
CricketBeautiful
Forum God

I am a Zark.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Noooo!!!!!!

- Viktor E. Frankl

No new posts 13-10-2005 20:47 CricketBeautiful is offline Send an Email to CricketBeautiful Homepage of CricketBeautiful Search for Posts by CricketBeautiful Add CricketBeautiful to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: cricketbeautiful MSN Screenname: cricketbeautiful@hotmail.com
Galaxy Girl

I am a Devilstar.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Apparently the big pie machine from Chicken Run was one of the sets destroyed. I wonder if the aircraft was destroyed as well - that looked like a very complicated set.

No new posts 14-10-2005 21:43 meridianday is offline Send an Email to meridianday Homepage of meridianday Search for Posts by meridianday Add meridianday to your Buddy List
CricketBeautiful
Forum God

I am a Zark.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Saw WereRabbit yesterday with the family. Bit intense for the 4-year-old. Bit intense for the 7-year-old, but he may have just been making himself worried. One of the few times I'm glad he's still only learning to read, because we'd have been busy explaining a lot of the written humour.

Not sure if it was as fun as Chicken Run, but having to reassure the kids made it a bit hard to get into for myself. Still very glad we went.

- Viktor E. Frankl

No new posts 16-10-2005 15:29 CricketBeautiful is offline Send an Email to CricketBeautiful Homepage of CricketBeautiful Search for Posts by CricketBeautiful Add CricketBeautiful to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: cricketbeautiful MSN Screenname: cricketbeautiful@hotmail.com
Galaxy Girl

I am a Devilstar.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Maybe my daughter was so calm through it because she's seen so many adverts that she already had a good idea of what would happen. Or perhaps because she's already so familiar with Wallace and Gromit that she trusts them not to scare her.

No new posts 17-10-2005 07:09 meridianday is offline Send an Email to meridianday Homepage of meridianday Search for Posts by meridianday Add meridianday to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

I didn't see them last week becasue I was recovering from Wednesday's drinking but have now recovered will go and see it tomorrow morning.

I actually had a rabbit called Thumper as a kid and she never liked carrots.

No new posts 17-10-2005 21:31 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Right a quick reveiw.

To quote the Wallace rabbit, "Great cheese Gromit."

End of review.

No new posts 20-10-2005 20:57 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
Galaxy Girl

I am a Devilstar.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

It ain't no Stinking Bishop.

No new posts 21-10-2005 16:37 meridianday is offline Send an Email to meridianday Homepage of meridianday Search for Posts by meridianday Add meridianday to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

I prefer Chedder myself, espeically Irish or Scottish mature. Red Leicester and Double Gloucester are nice as well.

I don't seem to get nightmares or weird dreams though.

No new posts 22-10-2005 22:18 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
Members browsing this thread: none
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: