Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Speak Up!] »The Debating Room » Xbox v PS3 v Gamecube
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Xbox v PS3 v Gamecube
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Metaliant Metaliant is a Male
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 06-06-2005

spacer
Xbox v PS3 v Gamecube Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

"Okay, I posted this in another forum that I am a member of but here I go again." Sigh.

No new posts 11-09-2005 08:22 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
Firebird
Princess Firebird..... Goddess of Swannie Fics

I am a Swan.

63 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 01-07-2002

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Not seen much detail on a new game cube seen a bit on the 360 but most ive readis on the PS3

No new posts 11-09-2005 23:57 Firebird is offline Send an Email to Firebird Search for Posts by Firebird Add Firebird to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Taishala YIM Screenname: taishala
Elvin Ruler Elvin Ruler is a Female
Forum God

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 09-01-2003

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

The Nintendo Revolution looks to be pretty cool. If I'm correct, it's joining the other two in the realm of online gaming options. The graphics are stunning as well. The X-Box 360 doesn't really impress me that much, but I'm biased against it because I only liked one game for the original X-Box (Halo 2). The PS3 will most likely own my soul. Sony's games have always rocked. Nintendo games are fun as well (though in different categories). Likely as not, though, I'll probably wait a couple of years before getting any of them. Gotta wait for the prices to come down. In the meantime, I shall enjoy the discount prices of PS2 games that will inevitably follow. Woo!

No new posts 12-09-2005 01:24 Elvin Ruler is offline Send an Email to Elvin Ruler Search for Posts by Elvin Ruler Add Elvin Ruler to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Elvnruler
CricketBeautiful
Forum God

I am a Zark.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2004

spacer

Halo? Noooooo!!!! I'm a Halo widow! (Is okay, hubby is a Gatch widower, so we're about even. Kids don't seem to mind.)

- Viktor E. Frankl

No new posts 12-09-2005 14:19 CricketBeautiful is offline Send an Email to CricketBeautiful Homepage of CricketBeautiful Search for Posts by CricketBeautiful Add CricketBeautiful to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: cricketbeautiful MSN Screenname: cricketbeautiful@hotmail.com
Metaliant Metaliant is a Male
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 06-06-2005

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Firebird
Not seen much detail on a new game cube seen a bit on the 360 but most ive readis on the PS3

Damm, seen my trap.

No new posts 12-09-2005 18:20 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
Members browsing this thread: none
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: