Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Speak Up!] »Introductions » Welcome Littlewolf!
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (3): « previous  1  2  [3]  Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Welcome Littlewolf!
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
littlewolf littlewolf is a Female
Forum God

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 10-04-2010

spacer
Ps Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

THANK YOU FOR SUPPORT
FEEL LESS MANIC NOW Stuck
Animekiss Rainbow2

No new posts 15-04-2010 12:20 littlewolf is offline Send an Email to littlewolf Search for Posts by littlewolf Add littlewolf to your Buddy List
green green is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 15-11-2009

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Littlewolf - there's a lot of people on this board who have been in the same situation of posting their first shared story...

We know exactly how nerve-wracking it is - so thank you for being brave enough to share your work!

No new posts 15-04-2010 12:29 green is offline Send an Email to green Search for Posts by green Add green to your Buddy List
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

I only just got onto the computer (I'm 18 hours behind you or something, Littlewolf) so I had no idea you'd posted a fic! I'll be making my way down to that forum soon.

I like your idea for an investigation into Nambu's child-rearing practices, I don't know of a fic that has looked into that.

No new posts 15-04-2010 13:43 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
clouddancer clouddancer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 10-04-2007

spacer

Littlewolf, I know exactly how you feel posting your first story. I am not sure when I will have time to look at it though. I am kind of busy dealing with big problems at work/school.

I look forward to reading your views on Nambu's thoughts and methods for raising children and perhaps what other people had to say to him about it.

No new posts 15-04-2010 15:13 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
gatchamarie gatchamarie is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 18-06-2009

spacer

Littlewolf ... I'm the least person who can give you some advice needing some myself ... especially where language is concerned, English not being my first language! But I will gladly read your fic ... your points are most interesting!

No new posts 15-04-2010 16:58 gatchamarie is offline Send an Email to gatchamarie Search for Posts by gatchamarie Add gatchamarie to your Buddy List
littlewolf littlewolf is a Female
Forum God

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 10-04-2010

spacer
It's a small world after all Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

It's been a long day, and I stoped by my local Thirsty Camel for a few beverages for when I got home.
and what did I see, a young man emerging from his car wearing a bird symbol on his shirt
being slightly stir crazy after 11 hours at work, I ponsed with the imortal words
" Gatchaman or Battle of the planets"
he looks at me blankly until I point to the Symbol on his shirt
his brother had got it for him and he did not know what it was, so I told me about the webs sites the fanfic and the movie , he tells me he will look into it, his friend seemed wraped stareing at my tshirt was it The image of The lost boys I was wearing was he a Keither Sutherland fan or perhaps the wonderful performance from the two Cores as the frog brothers or just into vampires?
ps if I was an evil person I would put a recorder in my bra, with key phrases so mens fanasty that boobs do talk would come true
pps would that be good karma after all some men would walk away very happy and content

I love spreading the word - Gatchaman /BOTP reborn
Downloading Toot

No new posts 16-04-2010 11:07 littlewolf is offline Send an Email to littlewolf Search for Posts by littlewolf Add littlewolf to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

LOL, Littlewolf! I rememeber a few years ago one of the American 'news' sho0ws had a woman go into a political convention full of famous people. Apparently she was quite busty, and she wore a low-cut top. They placed a tiny camera inside her cleavage. When she spoke with anyone, the camera would record them. And Almost all of the men were caught looking straight down... including some rather prominent politicians, and famous news anchors!

No new posts 16-04-2010 13:35 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Transmute Jun
When she spoke with anyone, the camera would record them. And Almost all of the men were caught looking straight down... including some rather prominent politicians, and famous news anchors!

Now ... if he were mingling himself in civilian clothes with those famous people whilst on a mission, would Gatchaman (ie the Eagle) be tempted and caught looking down or would he retain his composure as the leader of the SNT, focusing more on what he's actually there for instead of the goodness under his eyes?!

No new posts 16-04-2010 14:27 gatchamarie is offline Send an Email to gatchamarie Search for Posts by gatchamarie Add gatchamarie to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

Given how clueless Ken, is I don't think he'd be looking! ROFL 2

No new posts 16-04-2010 14:30 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

You've got my same line of thought, TJ!

No new posts 16-04-2010 14:34 gatchamarie is offline Send an Email to gatchamarie Search for Posts by gatchamarie Add gatchamarie to your Buddy List
« previous  1  2  [3]  --> Members browsing this thread: none Pages (3): « previous  1  2  [3] 
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: