Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Entertainment] »The Music Box » 8-bit versions I made of various songs
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page 8-bit versions I made of various songs
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
AllentownDarkWater AllentownDarkWater is a Male
Banned

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 24-01-2010

spacer
8-bit versions I made of various songs Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Oh boy, now that I've discovered how to make 8-bit music, I'm on an 8-bit music making frenzy. I've decided to make 8-bit versions of various songs, but only ones that I haven't seen anyone else do yet:

Born to Run by Bruce Springsteen
Comfortably Numb by Pink Floyd
Tush by ZZ Top
Come Sail Away by Styx
Invisible Touch by Genesis
Stand Back by Stevie Nicks
Strange Magic by ELO
Eyes Of A Stranger by Queensryche
Big Gun by AC/DC
Is This Love by Whitesnake
All Night Long (All Night) by Lionel Richie
Dancing On The Ceiling by Lionel Richie

No new posts 14-04-2010 21:40 AllentownDarkWater is offline Search for Posts by AllentownDarkWater Add AllentownDarkWater to your Buddy List
Springie Springie is a Female
Her Royal Fluffiness...Swan of Swans...

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 12-06-2006

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Very nice!

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

No new posts 14-04-2010 22:50 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
Members browsing this thread: none
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: