Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Gatchaman Library] »Gatchaman » Gatchaman theme in 8-bit at last!
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Gatchaman theme in 8-bit at last!
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
AllentownDarkWater AllentownDarkWater is a Male
Banned

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 24-01-2010

spacer
Gatchaman theme in 8-bit at last! Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Well I finally found a MIDI file of Gatchaman's Song, and a program that lets you make 8-bit versions of songs, and ta-da!:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7PxyL1U5MR4

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by AllentownDarkWater on 14-04-2010 at 18:55.
No new posts 14-04-2010 18:54 AllentownDarkWater is offline Search for Posts by AllentownDarkWater Add AllentownDarkWater to your Buddy List
Springie Springie is a Female
Her Royal Fluffiness...Swan of Swans...

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 12-06-2006

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

KEWL! I wish they had another all Gatch video game!

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

No new posts 14-04-2010 23:17 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
Banned

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Springie
KEWL! I wish they had another all Gatch video game!

Me too.

No new posts 14-04-2010 23:26 AllentownDarkWater is offline Search for Posts by AllentownDarkWater Add AllentownDarkWater to your Buddy List
Mynah Mynah is a Female
Former Lurker

I am a Swan.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 15-04-2010

spacer

Adding a me three here as well!!!

And I've added you to my YouTube scbscription list as well.

No new posts 15-04-2010 05:32 Mynah is offline Send an Email to Mynah Search for Posts by Mynah Add Mynah to your Buddy List
Banned

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Mynah
Adding a me three here as well!!!

And I've added you to my YouTube scbscription list as well.

Much appreciated!

No new posts 15-04-2010 13:58 AllentownDarkWater is offline Search for Posts by AllentownDarkWater Add AllentownDarkWater to your Buddy List
Ebonyswanne Ebonyswanne is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Swan.

23 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 25-04-2007

spacer

I've got the Gatchaman theme as my ringtone...and the sound of the birdgang whizzing passed is my mailbox signal...gets a few heads turning when I recieve an SMS.

No new posts 16-04-2010 05:28 Ebonyswanne is offline Send an Email to Ebonyswanne Search for Posts by Ebonyswanne Add Ebonyswanne to your Buddy List
Madilayn Madilayn is a Female
Mistress of Ebil

I am a Swan.

24 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 01-02-2006

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Ebonyswanne
I've got the Gatchaman theme as my ringtone...and the sound of the birdgang whizzing passed is my mailbox signal...gets a few heads turning when I recieve an SMS.

How did you manage that, Ebony??? Want!!!!!
Jumping

"When I'm old, I don't want them to say of me, "She's so charming." I want them to say, "Be careful, I think she's armed." -G. Stoddart

No new posts 16-04-2010 07:21 Madilayn is offline Send an Email to Madilayn Homepage of Madilayn Search for Posts by Madilayn Add Madilayn to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am a Swan.

23 fics uploaded

spacer

My darling husband isolated the sound right at the end of the opening theme song for the sound of the birdrang. It sounds great! A real whoosshhhh and clang at the end just like the birdrang flying through the air at a rapid rate of knots! Then he recorded the theme for me to use on my mobile.

No new posts 16-04-2010 08:44 Ebonyswanne is offline Send an Email to Ebonyswanne Search for Posts by Ebonyswanne Add Ebonyswanne to your Buddy List
Springie Springie is a Female
Her Royal Fluffiness...Swan of Swans...

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 12-06-2006

spacer

Ebony, that is reallly cool!!

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

No new posts 16-04-2010 10:04 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
Gatchamaniac

I am a Swan.

23 fics uploaded

spacer

I'm not sure if he's still got it on file, his computer crashed in a big way the other day and I'm not sure if he recovered everything. (He hit the red button of destruction by mistake....ouch.)

No new posts 16-04-2010 11:46 Ebonyswanne is offline Send an Email to Ebonyswanne Search for Posts by Ebonyswanne Add Ebonyswanne to your Buddy List
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer

Oh, poor Ivory Eagle... I'm sure he'll be able to recover something, though. He's such a whiz!

No new posts 16-04-2010 13:36 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
gatchamarie gatchamarie is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 18-06-2009

spacer

Your mailbox signal is priceless, Ebony! Hope your DH recovers everything or, at else, the most that he can! I hate it when these things happen!

No new posts 16-04-2010 14:31 gatchamarie is offline Send an Email to gatchamarie Search for Posts by gatchamarie Add gatchamarie to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am a Swan.

23 fics uploaded

spacer

He put his IvoryEagle brain into action and recovered some of his computer files...not sure if the Gatchaman sounds was one of them...sigh...

No new posts 16-04-2010 23:06 Ebonyswanne is offline Send an Email to Ebonyswanne Search for Posts by Ebonyswanne Add Ebonyswanne to your Buddy List
amethyst amethyst is a Female
Wanted: $1000 Reward

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 15-07-2009

spacer

Hopefully if he can't recover them, he can recapture them without too much trouble.

No new posts 16-04-2010 23:15 amethyst is offline Send an Email to amethyst Search for Posts by amethyst Add amethyst to your Buddy List
Members browsing this thread: none
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: