Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Gatchaman Library] »Gatchaman » Found a new Tatsunoko vs. Capcom poster in a magazine I bought at the store almost 3 hours ago.
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Found a new Tatsunoko vs. Capcom poster in a magazine I bought at the store almost 3 hours ago.
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
AllentownDarkWater AllentownDarkWater is a Male
Banned

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 24-01-2010

spacer
Found a new Tatsunoko vs. Capcom poster in a magazine I bought at the store almost 3 hours ago. Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

I don't remember what the name of the magazine was and have to go back and look but can't at the moment, because I'm lazy right now. However, I can't scan it, because it's too big and won't fit in my scanner, and I also need to figure out a way of getting it out of the magazine spine without making holes in the middle, which is a problem with alot of posters from magazines. It's some Cheat Code magazine or something. This is also the first game magazine I've bought in like who knows how many years.

No new posts 05-04-2010 02:57 AllentownDarkWater is offline Search for Posts by AllentownDarkWater Add AllentownDarkWater to your Buddy List
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Is it from one of the 'special illustrations' that you can buy with the game?

No new posts 05-04-2010 04:10 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
AllentownDarkWater AllentownDarkWater is a Male
Banned

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 24-01-2010

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Transmute Jun
Is it from one of the 'special illustrations' that you can buy with the game?

I don't think so.

No new posts 05-04-2010 04:37 AllentownDarkWater is offline Search for Posts by AllentownDarkWater Add AllentownDarkWater to your Buddy List
Cain Highwind Cain Highwind is a Male
Exalted Member

I am a Swallow.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 13-11-2008

spacer

Yeah I've seen the cover at the place I work, haven't had a chance to see the poster. Now I'm really curious

No new posts 06-04-2010 10:03 Cain Highwind is offline Send an Email to Cain Highwind Search for Posts by Cain Highwind Add Cain Highwind to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Cain Sakazaki YIM Screenname: mog1138 MSN Screenname: mog1138@yahoo.com
Exalted Member

I am a Swallow.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Okay, I got it the other day, (the latest Tips and Tricks Code Book)it is indeed the Japanese Arcade Poster.

http://matteomazzali.files.wordpress.com/2009/07/1920tvc_character_poster_psd_jpgcopy.jpg

The nice thing worth mentioning is there are no logos of any kind, and plus the poster is generously large. So if you like this image, pic this magazine up because it's a great poster!

No new posts 14-04-2010 08:47 Cain Highwind is offline Send an Email to Cain Highwind Search for Posts by Cain Highwind Add Cain Highwind to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Cain Sakazaki YIM Screenname: mog1138 MSN Screenname: mog1138@yahoo.com
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer

Thanks for the link and the info, Cain!

No new posts 14-04-2010 14:29 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Exalted Member

I am a Swallow.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Oh no problem. I forgot something else.

I recently acquired the official Street Fighter 20th Anniversary Artbook and they've got some of Shinkiro's artwork from TvC with commentary. Here's what he says about this particular piece.

"I'm definitely from the Tatsunoko generation, so I had a lot of fun drawing this one. I am especially pleased with the way June [sic] turned out. According to the information I was given, June is always flashing "just a bit" of her underwear, so I made sure to follow those guidelines. Of course, she knows she's not going to be hiding much with the costume, so it's probably like tennis shorts or something."

No new posts 14-04-2010 22:57 Cain Highwind is offline Send an Email to Cain Highwind Search for Posts by Cain Highwind Add Cain Highwind to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Cain Sakazaki YIM Screenname: mog1138 MSN Screenname: mog1138@yahoo.com
UnpublishedWriter UnpublishedWriter is a Female
Gatchamaniac

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 31-08-2009

spacer

I always figured it wasn't underwear, but the sort of briefs that cheerleaders, majorettes, and some dancers wear. The Danskins company made them, as I recall.

No new posts 14-04-2010 23:26 UnpublishedWriter is offline Send an Email to UnpublishedWriter Search for Posts by UnpublishedWriter Add UnpublishedWriter to your Buddy List
Springie Springie is a Female
Her Royal Fluffiness...Swan of Swans...

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 12-06-2006

spacer

It always used to embarrass me that her undies showed...I would always say they were cheerleader panties and they were supposed to show. Then my brothers would argue...then, why are they white? Lonelylaugh

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

No new posts 15-04-2010 00:09 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
Members browsing this thread: none
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: