Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Gatchaman Library] »Gatchaman » Swan in Condor's clothing?
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Swan in Condor's clothing?
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
WadeInLincoln WadeInLincoln is a Male

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 11-03-2010

spacer
Swan in Condor's clothing? Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Well sort of.
Gatchaman ADV DVD Volume 5 as you get to the Menu page of the DVD at the bottom of the screen appears Jun in a #2 shirt.
Hmmmmm

No new posts 28-03-2010 02:07 WadeInLincoln is offline Send an Email to WadeInLincoln Search for Posts by WadeInLincoln Add WadeInLincoln to your Buddy List
green green is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 15-11-2009

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Well, um, there has been quite a few fics written that could explain how that would, um, happen...

Damn getting dressed in the dark! Wink2

No new posts 28-03-2010 02:09 green is offline Send an Email to green Search for Posts by green Add green to your Buddy List
amethyst amethyst is a Female
Wanted: $1000 Reward

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 15-07-2009

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

As usual, if I'm wrong about this James will come along and correct, but I do believe that through most of the planning stages Jun was slated as number 2 and Joe was to be number 3. Somewhere just before production that got switched.

No new posts 28-03-2010 02:13 amethyst is offline Send an Email to amethyst Search for Posts by amethyst Add amethyst to your Buddy List
Springie Springie is a Female
Her Royal Fluffiness...Swan of Swans...

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 12-06-2006

spacer

That's right, Amethyst...I believe we have some commentary about that around here somewhere...

You know, it would be nice to have a "frequently asked Gatch questions" section around here...it would make it easier to direct people to the info...

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

No new posts 28-03-2010 02:45 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
MrVampire MrVampire is a Male

I am a Galactor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 25-12-2009

spacer

If that's what's on the bedroom floor, that's what gets put on for morning coffe.

Galactor Space Cats! Galactor

I'll write something else entertaining here eventually...

No new posts 28-03-2010 02:49 MrVampire is offline Send an Email to MrVampire Homepage of MrVampire Search for Posts by MrVampire Add MrVampire to your Buddy List
clouddancer clouddancer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 10-04-2007

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Springie
That's right, Amethyst...I believe we have some commentary about that around here somewhere...

You know, it would be nice to have a "frequently asked Gatch questions" section around here...it would make it easier to direct people to the info...

Hint, Hint Cep! More work for you to do.

Of course then we would have to figure out what the frequently asked questions were. Flip

No new posts 28-03-2010 02:57 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
tatsunokofan tatsunokofan is a Male
Gatch Guru

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 03-12-2006

spacer

Hi all!

Yes, Jun was originally going to be G-2 and Joe was going to be G-3. Also, Ryu was going to be G-4 and Jinpei was going to be G-5.

James

No new posts 28-03-2010 03:22 tatsunokofan is offline Send an Email to tatsunokofan Search for Posts by tatsunokofan Add tatsunokofan to your Buddy List
green green is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

*sigh* my explanation was so much more fun to consider....

No new posts 28-03-2010 03:29 green is offline Send an Email to green Search for Posts by green Add green to your Buddy List

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by green
*sigh* my explanation was so much more fun to consider....

Nothing's stopping you! I'd love to read it or maybe make it a writing challenge.

No new posts 28-03-2010 03:33 amethyst is offline Send an Email to amethyst Search for Posts by amethyst Add amethyst to your Buddy List
green green is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Hmm.... that would be an interesting idea... Let me think about it!

No new posts 28-03-2010 03:44 green is offline Send an Email to green Search for Posts by green Add green to your Buddy List
Madilayn Madilayn is a Female
Mistress of Ebil

I am a Swan.

24 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 01-02-2006

spacer

You know - Swan as G2 originally was one (of a few) inspirations fro my own fic Seeing Double.

But Green, my love, I would positively adore what your wicked mind would come up with to explain why a certain Swan with an Eagle penchant is wearing a Condor's clothing... Bowdown

"When I'm old, I don't want them to say of me, "She's so charming." I want them to say, "Be careful, I think she's armed." -G. Stoddart

No new posts 28-03-2010 04:02 Madilayn is offline Send an Email to Madilayn Homepage of Madilayn Search for Posts by Madilayn Add Madilayn to your Buddy List
green green is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Madilayn
But Green, my love, I would positively adore what your wicked mind would come up with to explain why a certain Swan with an Eagle penchant is wearing a Condor's clothing... Bowdown

I will have to think about it. However, so will anyone else who takes up the challenge I just issued!

Be warned....

No new posts 28-03-2010 04:07 green is offline Send an Email to green Search for Posts by green Add green to your Buddy List

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

oh, I'm already thinking. . . .

No new posts 28-03-2010 04:11 amethyst is offline Send an Email to amethyst Search for Posts by amethyst Add amethyst to your Buddy List
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer

We used to have a running joke in the episode reviews. In the early episodes, there were a number where the red stripes were missing on Jun's pants, and so they appeared to be all white. We liked to think that perhaps she got dressed quickly, and since Ken's pants were handy, she put those on instead... Wink

Now as to why Ken's pants were handy... I'll leave that to your fertile imaginations. Angel1

No new posts 28-03-2010 05:03 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
WadeInLincoln WadeInLincoln is a Male

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 11-03-2010

spacer

Heck, the only reason I threw that picture up was to "fan the flames" for you all devilerr

Thanks James / amethyst
I've heard of the G-4 / G-5 switch before. But that's the first time I've heard about the G-2 / G-3 switch.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by WadeInLincoln on 28-03-2010 at 05:05.
No new posts 28-03-2010 05:03 WadeInLincoln is offline Send an Email to WadeInLincoln Search for Posts by WadeInLincoln Add WadeInLincoln to your Buddy List
green green is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by WadeInLincoln
Heck, the only reason I threw that picture up was to "fan the flames" for you all devilerr

You did fan the flames! Okay, not quite the way you thought you would....

No new posts 28-03-2010 05:34 green is offline Send an Email to green Search for Posts by green Add green to your Buddy List
Madilayn Madilayn is a Female
Mistress of Ebil

I am a Swan.

24 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 01-02-2006

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Transmute Jun
We used to have a running joke in the episode reviews. In the early episodes, there were a number where the red stripes were missing on Jun's pants, and so they appeared to be all white. We liked to think that perhaps she got dressed quickly, and since Ken's pants were handy, she put those on instead... Wink

Now as to why Ken's pants were handy... I'll leave that to your fertile imaginations. Angel1

You know, I think I may have partially answered that in my challenge response...

"When I'm old, I don't want them to say of me, "She's so charming." I want them to say, "Be careful, I think she's armed." -G. Stoddart

No new posts 28-03-2010 05:44 Madilayn is offline Send an Email to Madilayn Homepage of Madilayn Search for Posts by Madilayn Add Madilayn to your Buddy List
Members browsing this thread: none
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: