Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Entertainment] »Anime & Cartoons » Sailor Moon WAD for DooM II
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Sailor Moon WAD for DooM II
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
AllentownDarkWater AllentownDarkWater is a Male
Banned

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 24-01-2010

spacer
Sailor Moon WAD for DooM II Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

So I stumbled across this just now:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kFrzwXz_jgo

What an unusual idea for a DooM II WAD. It was interesting to watch this though. I wonder if there's a Gatchaman WAD or MOD for DooM II.

No new posts 26-03-2010 00:31 AllentownDarkWater is offline Search for Posts by AllentownDarkWater Add AllentownDarkWater to your Buddy List
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

There is a Gatchaman WAD, although I think it's actually BOTP.

Oh shoot... I just looked it up, and it was on Geocities. I don't know if there's another site, since Geocities is now gone. Darn it!

No new posts 26-03-2010 02:38 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Banned

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

I did find A Gatchaman mod, but it's for Ultimate Doom, so it's clearly not the one from the GeoCities site, because it said that was for Doom II:

http://webspace.webring.com/people/uu/um_10325/g_doom.html

It's weird though, because you don't even play as any member of Gatchaman, you're just the Doom Marine again, and the human enemies were replaced with Galactor troopers, and the background music was replaced with music from Gatchaman, except for one level, which for some reason plays "Strange Magic" by ELO. What the hell? I did enjoy hearing a MIDI version of Gatchaman's Song though, and because I played it in DOSbox, it sounds like the Sound Blaster. Wonder if anybody did an 8-bit version of Gatchaman's Song. And I also wonder if anyone made a Gatchaman TC for Duke Nukem 3D too.

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by AllentownDarkWater on 01-04-2010 at 02:58.
No new posts 01-04-2010 02:54 AllentownDarkWater is offline Search for Posts by AllentownDarkWater Add AllentownDarkWater to your Buddy List
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer

Thanks for sharing that link! Is this the version where Zark is in the background?

No new posts 01-04-2010 14:23 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Banned

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Transmute Jun
Thanks for sharing that link! Is this the version where Zark is in the background?

He's not in the backgrond. You get to kill him!

On a side note, I'm thinking about how when you're finished playing and want to return to DOS, it shows that message that says "If you are playing a pirated copy of Doom II, you are going to HELL." And I worry that I might really be going to hell, because the version I played I downloaded for free from some website just to try the Sailor Moon and Gatchaman add ons, but then again, I'm not sure if this applies to me, because I bought the game back in the mid 90's, but lost the disc, so I don't know.

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by AllentownDarkWater on 02-04-2010 at 04:32.
No new posts 01-04-2010 18:26 AllentownDarkWater is offline Search for Posts by AllentownDarkWater Add AllentownDarkWater to your Buddy List
Members browsing this thread: none
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: