Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Speak Up!] »Introductions » Welcome Garnet
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (3): « previous  1  [2]  3  next »  Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Welcome Garnet
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

No dice, Green. We don't buy CD's act about how she's so innocent. We're certainly not going to buy *yours*, just because of a smilie face! Wink

No new posts 23-03-2010 13:16 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
clouddancer clouddancer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 10-04-2007

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Cloud sits back and watches Green's attempts.

No new posts 23-03-2010 15:01 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
green green is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 15-11-2009

spacer

Puppydogeyes I don't understand why you think this way of me... Animejoy I mean, really, what I have done to deserve such a reputation? Animeangel Have I posted suggestive comments? Animeshy Naked pictures? Animegiggle Smutty fics Hmmm? Puppydogeyes

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by green on 23-03-2010 at 15:30.
No new posts 23-03-2010 15:29 green is offline Send an Email to green Search for Posts by green Add green to your Buddy List
gatchamarie gatchamarie is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 18-06-2009

spacer

You've just said it all, Green!

Garnet, I think I'm one of the few around here that has a different background. I'm one Maltese citizen that have grown up watching anime on Italian channels. I was fortunate enough to find out about the original Gatchaman just after having watched a few BOTP episodes. Needless to say I was hooked by Gatchaman and never turned back! I've also had the opportunity to watch Gatch II and Gatch F in a language that I know and understand almost better than my own language!

As regards being corrupted ... if you already have a one track mind you'll just end up more smutty-minded here! Believe me ... I know what I am saying!Biglaugh2

No new posts 23-03-2010 17:23 gatchamarie is offline Send an Email to gatchamarie Search for Posts by gatchamarie Add gatchamarie to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by green
Have I posted suggestive comments?

Yes, frequently.

quote:
Naked pictures?

I don't think you've posted any, but that would only be because you didn't have any to share. You have certainly enjoyed the ones you have seen here.

quote:
Smutty fics

Definitely!!!!!!

No new posts 23-03-2010 19:35 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Madilayn Madilayn is a Female
Mistress of Ebil

I am a Swan.

24 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 01-02-2006

spacer

Popcorn1

"When I'm old, I don't want them to say of me, "She's so charming." I want them to say, "Be careful, I think she's armed." -G. Stoddart

No new posts 23-03-2010 20:11 Madilayn is offline Send an Email to Madilayn Homepage of Madilayn Search for Posts by Madilayn Add Madilayn to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Trust me Green this is NOT going to work. Even sweet innocent little me was not allowed to get away with it. TJ, Springie, Ebony and Hino dragged me, while I kicked and screamed my innocence the entire time, to the dark side.

So I should know some one who is already there (here?) Animegiggle

No new posts 23-03-2010 20:40 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
UnpublishedWriter UnpublishedWriter is a Female
Gatchamaniac

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 31-08-2009

spacer

Warning, warning! We are

offtopic

This is Garnet's welcome thread. Or it was.

This sort of thing happens, Garnet. A post starts out about one topic, and ends up another. And not always smutty. For some reason, we're all in a smut mood right now. Even me. (I wrote a smut bit involving my Gatch AU. Whether it will be official is the question.) Must be the season.

So, view those Gatchaman episodes, and then run over to ff dot net and Gatchfanfic and enjoy the interpretations we've given the characters.

No new posts 23-03-2010 21:57 UnpublishedWriter is offline Send an Email to UnpublishedWriter Search for Posts by UnpublishedWriter Add UnpublishedWriter to your Buddy List
JohngPR JohngPR is a Male
Exalted Member

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 07-02-2010

spacer

Welcome! Hopefully we see you around!

Smile

No new posts 23-03-2010 23:02 JohngPR is offline Send an Email to JohngPR Homepage of JohngPR Search for Posts by JohngPR Add JohngPR to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: JohngPR
Garnet Garnet is a Female
GatchaFreak

I am a Swallow.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 21-03-2010

spacer

I'm just sitting back LOLing at all the smut banter.

Yeah, it's off-topic but it's fun: and isn't that the way all good conversations run, off topic then back on and all over the place.

I think the smut thing must have something to do with the season. Love...I mean lust...I mean smut is in the air. Oh wait, that didn't sound quite right. Let the corruption begin.Lildevil

No new posts 23-03-2010 23:21 Garnet is offline Send an Email to Garnet Search for Posts by Garnet Add Garnet to your Buddy List
Mistress of Ebil

I am a Swan.

24 fics uploaded

spacer

Animeluv .... and another innocent newbie is quietly corrupted into becoming a true Gatchamaniac.

Beer Heh

"When I'm old, I don't want them to say of me, "She's so charming." I want them to say, "Be careful, I think she's armed." -G. Stoddart

No new posts 23-03-2010 23:23 Madilayn is offline Send an Email to Madilayn Homepage of Madilayn Search for Posts by Madilayn Add Madilayn to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

FWIW, UW hasn't been here quite long enough to realize that it's always smut season on Gatchamania! And yeah, we're off topic, but we're having fun, and that's all that matters. We just naturally let discussions wind their way around to whatever interests us. Wink

No new posts 23-03-2010 23:24 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Mistress of Ebil

I am a Swan.

24 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by UnpublishedWriter
Even me. (I wrote a smut bit involving my Gatch AU. Whether it will be official is the question.)

Share???

No new posts 23-03-2010 23:25 Madilayn is offline Send an Email to Madilayn Homepage of Madilayn Search for Posts by Madilayn Add Madilayn to your Buddy List
JohngPR JohngPR is a Male
Exalted Member

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 07-02-2010

spacer

Nothing wrong with a little smut.

boobies

No new posts 24-03-2010 00:11 JohngPR is offline Send an Email to JohngPR Homepage of JohngPR Search for Posts by JohngPR Add JohngPR to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: JohngPR
green green is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Transmute Jun
FWIW, UW hasn't been here quite long enough to realize that it's always smut season on Gatchamania! And yeah, we're off topic, but we're having fun, and that's all that matters. We just naturally let discussions wind their way around to whatever interests us. Wink

And for some reason that generally tends to be smut....

And a correction, if I may, TJ. I have not written any smutty fics. I will accept naughty, but not smutty.... I only dipped my toe into smutville and since I giggled so much at doing so, I chose (wisely, I think!) to pull said toe out and run screaming for the hills where I got our birdies stoned for the hell of it...

Oh and I did post a picture of a naked Condor - two, actually. One was just a little furry... But it was a full frontal! Wink2

No new posts 24-03-2010 04:11 green is offline Send an Email to green Search for Posts by green Add green to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

Well, you're right about those birdie pics. I had forgotten about those. Wink

But yeah, I would definitely consider your fics as 'smutty' given the pairings and amount of bedhopping that goes on! Wink

No new posts 24-03-2010 14:19 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
green green is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Suggested bedhopping, TJ - suggested! I can't help if the reader (this means YOU, TJ) takes it to mean naughty happenings went on in the parts I deliberately left blank. For all you know, Ken, Jun and Bella could have just played a game of Scrabble...

I would think that it would have been poker for Ken, Joe and Bella...

Bingo for the Owl and his two bartender friends...

See? I AM innocent 'coz I really think you'll believe me!

No new posts 24-03-2010 14:32 green is offline Send an Email to green Search for Posts by green Add green to your Buddy List
Mistress of Ebil

I am a Swan.

24 fics uploaded

spacer

'Scuse me, Miss Gren? You seem to have dropped this... *hands slightly tarnished and dented halo*

I'm sure that Bella is as pure as the driven slush and would not even think of doing naughty things..... My innocent mind just boggles tht anybody would think otherwise! animewink Animegiggle Animetongue

Although - your explaination made me remembr an incident at a Con many years ago here in Brisbane. We were running a murder mystery game and at one point when we were all in the hall, the "detective" asked the following question: "What were Gazza the Gorn, two Alpha Centauri slave girls and Captain Kirk doing in the hotel room with the large ball of twine?"

My best friend, who happened to have been assigne dthe role of Gazza stood up and with a note of total desperation in her voice gave a wone word answer.

"Macrame"

Broke the entire 300+ people there up entirely. Since then, amongst a certain group of friends, we've used the term "macrame" to describe what the participants of any possible group sex activityy are doing.

No new posts 24-03-2010 16:27 Madilayn is offline Send an Email to Madilayn Homepage of Madilayn Search for Posts by Madilayn Add Madilayn to your Buddy List
amethyst amethyst is a Female
Wanted: $1000 Reward

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 15-07-2009

spacer

Oh god that's great Maddy! Green for what's its worth, sometimes suggestive writing (just like in pictures) is more erotice, ie smutty, than full blown description. Says the one person on the board who hasn't [yet] dipped her toe into Gatcha-smut. Angel3

We'll just ignore those other fandoms, right?

No new posts 24-03-2010 18:06 amethyst is offline Send an Email to amethyst Search for Posts by amethyst Add amethyst to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by amethyst
Oh god that's great Maddy! Green for what's its worth, sometimes suggestive writing (just like in pictures) is more erotice, ie smutty, than full blown description. Says the one person on the board who hasn't [yet] dipped her toe into Gatcha-smut. Angel3

We'll just ignore those other fandoms, right?

*Cloud raises hand* and then second guesses herself.

Everyone keeps telling me I have written smut, but I don't think I have. I have written leads UP TO smut, but I don't remember writing smut.Nono2

No new posts 24-03-2010 19:34 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
« previous  1  [2]  3  next »  --> Members browsing this thread: none Pages (3): « previous  1  [2]  3  next » 
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: