Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Speak Up!] »Introductions » Welcome Ken-Joe
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Welcome Ken-Joe
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
gatchamarie gatchamarie is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 18-06-2009

spacer
Welcome Ken-Joe Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Welcome to this site, Ken-Joe!

It's a habit for us to welcome new members and this time ... I have to be sincere ... I was most intrigued to know more after reading the name you chose! Reading your profile I've noticed that you are a fellow Eagle (yey!) ... but am I right saying that you might also have some Condor goodness too?! If that's so you're so overwelcomed by many of us here ... am I right, girls?!Biggrins (I hope I'm not frightening you, now ... we're a friendly bunch here and we love joking!)

Please do not hesitate to join in the discussions and fun, and we'll be very glad to hear more about you!

No new posts 24-03-2010 16:01 gatchamarie is offline Send an Email to gatchamarie Search for Posts by gatchamarie Add gatchamarie to your Buddy List
Madilayn Madilayn is a Female
Mistress of Ebil

I am a Swan.

24 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 01-02-2006

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Welcome to the site Ken-Joe. Great to have you here.

"When I'm old, I don't want them to say of me, "She's so charming." I want them to say, "Be careful, I think she's armed." -G. Stoddart

No new posts 24-03-2010 16:03 Madilayn is offline Send an Email to Madilayn Homepage of Madilayn Search for Posts by Madilayn Add Madilayn to your Buddy List
Becky Rock Becky Rock is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 16-04-2009

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Hi Ken-Joe!

Marie is right. We girls love our Eagles and Condors.

Feel free to jump right in. We're a friendly bunch.

No new posts 24-03-2010 17:40 Becky Rock is offline Send an Email to Becky Rock Search for Posts by Becky Rock Add Becky Rock to your Buddy List
lborgia88 lborgia88 is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 27-06-2007

spacer

Welcome, Ken-Joe!

I agree that it can be hard to decide if Ken or Joe is one's favourite!

No new posts 24-03-2010 18:30 lborgia88 is offline Send an Email to lborgia88 Search for Posts by lborgia88 Add lborgia88 to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: lborgia88
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer

Nice to see you here, Ken-Joe! Greetings from this Swan!

No new posts 24-03-2010 20:14 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
UnpublishedWriter UnpublishedWriter is a Female
Gatchamaniac

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 31-08-2009

spacer

Welcome Ken-Joe. Prepare to be amazed.

No new posts 24-03-2010 22:11 UnpublishedWriter is offline Send an Email to UnpublishedWriter Search for Posts by UnpublishedWriter Add UnpublishedWriter to your Buddy List
green green is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 15-11-2009

spacer

welcome to our 300th member!

quote:
Originally posted by UnpublishedWriter
Welcome Ken-Joe. Prepare to be amazed.

You might want to read that as shocked....

No new posts 24-03-2010 23:38 green is offline Send an Email to green Search for Posts by green Add green to your Buddy List
Hinotori Hinotori is a Female
Babbling Loonie

I am an Eagle.

2 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 09-10-2007

spacer

Wave3 Hello and welcome, Ken-Joe! Please pull up a barstool and tell us a little about yourself.

Always glad to see another Eagle in our midst. And to have the distinction of being our 300th member! Congratulations!!! Animeparty

Eagle Condor Swan Swallow Hootie

No new posts 25-03-2010 00:13 Hinotori is offline Send an Email to Hinotori Search for Posts by Hinotori Add Hinotori to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Hinotori72
amethyst amethyst is a Female
Wanted: $1000 Reward

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 15-07-2009

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Hinotori
Wave3 Hello and welcome, Ken-Joe! Please pull up a barstool and tell us a little about yourself.

Welcome, Tequila, Vodka, Beer, Wine? How do you take it? Straight, on the rocks, on the Swan (or Eagle or Condor, if you prefer)?

No new posts 25-03-2010 00:27 amethyst is offline Send an Email to amethyst Search for Posts by amethyst Add amethyst to your Buddy List
Garnet Garnet is a Female
GatchaFreak

I am a Swallow.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 21-03-2010

spacer

Welcom, Ken-Joe, from a fellow newby.

No new posts 25-03-2010 00:37 Garnet is offline Send an Email to Garnet Search for Posts by Garnet Add Garnet to your Buddy List
Members browsing this thread: none
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: