Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Speak Up!] »Introductions » Don't mind me....
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): [1]  2  next »  Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Don't mind me....
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
CeNedra CeNedra is a Female
Just popping in

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 24-03-2004

spacer
Don't mind me.... Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Well I better introduce myself before I get to posting random things too much and people start to wonder who I am posting things...

I go by CeNedra (my nick is taken from the Belgariad and Mallorean series by David Eddings) and I work as a network administrator for a company in the US. I found my way here through Cep who I got to know through another website that revolved around Ultima Online.

Sanity is not my strong point and as Cep can attest I'm a researcher. By that I mean I tend to go overboard on looking things up (fact checking) on topics and things...so unless one wants a full plate of info to digest be careful of asking me for help finding something out.

I also have a twisted sense of humor so sometimes I get on joke sprees....

Well that might be enough info to be a warning to others Big Grin

We now return you to your regularly scheduled web surfing already in progress....

No new posts 09-04-2004 20:37 CeNedra is offline Send an Email to CeNedra Search for Posts by CeNedra Add CeNedra to your Buddy List Add CeNedra to your Contact List
Tajiri Tajiri is a Male

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 25-07-2001

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

A twisted sense of humor eh??? Well, you'll fit right in.

No new posts 10-04-2004 02:12 Tajiri is offline Send an Email to Tajiri Search for Posts by Tajiri Add Tajiri to your Buddy List
Elvin Ruler Elvin Ruler is a Female
Forum God

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 09-01-2003

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

I have to wonder...does any member of Gatchamania have sanity as a strong point? I don't think we do. Confused

Hmmm...

No new posts 10-04-2004 03:05 Elvin Ruler is offline Send an Email to Elvin Ruler Search for Posts by Elvin Ruler Add Elvin Ruler to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Elvnruler
Tengu
Forum Legend

20 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 22-07-2001

spacer

<scratches head> I certainly dont.

(Ps, she is an Eddings fan too, his fantasy, I mean, his novels sucks.)

No new posts 10-04-2004 09:56 Tengu is offline Send an Email to Tengu Search for Posts by Tengu Add Tengu to your Buddy List
Cep Cep is a Male
Board Pirate

I am a Galactor.

Registration Date: 22-01-2004

spacer

Animeclap Ello Cen, I think we are safe here from the....you know what *taps nose conspiratorily* Winknudge

Gatchamania.net Administrator Gatch

No new posts 10-04-2004 11:41 Cep is offline Send an Email to Cep Homepage of Cep Search for Posts by Cep Add Cep to your Buddy List Add Cep to your Contact List AIM Screenname: cepeleon
Forum God

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Disgust Aaaah! Traitor! You will die for your infidelity, Tengu! 2guns Samurai2 007 Slap Sniper Spank Starwars Swordfight Smilievsgrin Hadouken Hugegun Hanged Dead1 Dead2 Death1 Death2 Demonic Devil1 Dragonpunch

No new posts 10-04-2004 22:36 Elvin Ruler is offline Send an Email to Elvin Ruler Search for Posts by Elvin Ruler Add Elvin Ruler to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Elvnruler
Cep Cep is a Male
Board Pirate

I am a Galactor.

Registration Date: 22-01-2004

spacer

Skinny smilie overload Tau

Gatchamania.net Administrator Gatch

No new posts 11-04-2004 13:36 Cep is offline Send an Email to Cep Homepage of Cep Search for Posts by Cep Add Cep to your Buddy List Add Cep to your Contact List AIM Screenname: cepeleon
Tengu
Forum Legend

20 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 22-07-2001

spacer

Now what have I done wrong now??

(Cep, you really should not have put all those smiles up, `some` people think they are a real substitute for communication.)

No new posts 11-04-2004 19:01 Tengu is offline Send an Email to Tengu Search for Posts by Tengu Add Tengu to your Buddy List
Forum God

0 fics uploaded

spacer

You mean they're not? You, Tengu, are an infidel for your opinions on David Eddings (though I myself only actually like the books relating to the Belgariad/ Mallorean...does that make me an infidel?) Add that to the fact that I was pretty hyper at the time, and well, you get smilie overdosage...to the max. ^_^ Smilies good. Trippy

No new posts 11-04-2004 19:29 Elvin Ruler is offline Send an Email to Elvin Ruler Search for Posts by Elvin Ruler Add Elvin Ruler to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Elvnruler
imaqtz
Forum God

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 17-07-2001

spacer

*Takes the opportunity while Tengu and Elvin debate over the use of smilies to whisk CeNedra in one smooth fluid motion into the Frisking Room....for...er...research purposes of course..*

Welcome Cenedra to the Madness and Mayhem.

Only time will tell exactly what damage will be incured on your sanity..and just HOW twisted your humour is..

Serve up your best dish of info , comments, observations or sheer mad ramblings at will..

Youll be suprised at the wierd and wonderful appetites these Gatchamaniacs actually do possess.

Smoke4

No new posts 21-04-2004 14:56 imaqtz is offline Send an Email to imaqtz Search for Posts by imaqtz Add imaqtz to your Buddy List
Forum God

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Hey...where'd CeNedra go? Oh...for cryin' out loud, Imi, how many people do you have in there?!

No new posts 21-04-2004 16:31 Elvin Ruler is offline Send an Email to Elvin Ruler Search for Posts by Elvin Ruler Add Elvin Ruler to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Elvnruler
imaqtz
Forum God

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 17-07-2001

spacer

Enough people to ensure the insanity continues ..

Big Grin

Im pretty sure CeNedra has enough of a grasp as to how this place works now..Have seen her stumbling around the place recently, with a somewhat glazed look looking suitably zombified by the array of weirdo's nuttos' comedians, philosphers, Gatch experts, fic writers and artists we have in here..

Wink2

Big Grin

No new posts 30-05-2004 12:50 imaqtz is offline Send an Email to imaqtz Search for Posts by imaqtz Add imaqtz to your Buddy List
Firebird
Princess Firebird..... Goddess of Swannie Fics

I am a Swan.

63 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 01-07-2002

spacer

Cenedra,

You will find we love facts, especially around Gatchaman.

Now the question is who has been locking away all the nice new people after frisking.

*looks at Imi*

No new posts 31-05-2004 06:30 Firebird is offline Send an Email to Firebird Search for Posts by Firebird Add Firebird to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Taishala YIM Screenname: taishala
Forum God

0 fics uploaded

spacer

I think she's keeping them in her closet, or something. She's gotta be. Look at her. Whistling innocently like she doesn't know anything. She's guilty for sure.

Bad Imi! You know you're not supposed to lock newbies in the closet!

No new posts 31-05-2004 13:33 Elvin Ruler is offline Send an Email to Elvin Ruler Search for Posts by Elvin Ruler Add Elvin Ruler to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Elvnruler
Buffy Buffy is a Female
Boardie

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 25-07-2001

spacer

Imi is encouragable.

Velcome Velcome CeNedra! Come on in, take your clothes off and ....oh wait...wrong forum.

Come on in! Take your coat off! Have a godiva chocolate on me!

"Spider sense....tingling."

No new posts 31-05-2004 13:43 Buffy is offline Send an Email to Buffy Search for Posts by Buffy Add Buffy to your Buddy List
CricketBeautiful
Forum God

I am a Zark.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2004

spacer

Fresh baked cookies? Kids helped. Used all my good cooking stuff, too -- even had to use the slotted spoon to get the worms out of the sandbox before they started cooking.

- Viktor E. Frankl

No new posts 31-05-2004 20:29 CricketBeautiful is offline Send an Email to CricketBeautiful Homepage of CricketBeautiful Search for Posts by CricketBeautiful Add CricketBeautiful to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: cricketbeautiful MSN Screenname: cricketbeautiful@hotmail.com
Firebird
Princess Firebird..... Goddess of Swannie Fics

I am a Swan.

63 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 01-07-2002

spacer

lol

and just what sort of cookies are these Cricket?

No new posts 01-06-2004 04:21 Firebird is offline Send an Email to Firebird Search for Posts by Firebird Add Firebird to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Taishala YIM Screenname: taishala
CricketBeautiful
Forum God

I am a Zark.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

From the sand box.

Except, I'll be following the usual summer-time potty-training regime for Rocket this year, so I suggest you don't actually eat the next batch.

- Viktor E. Frankl

No new posts 01-06-2004 16:06 CricketBeautiful is offline Send an Email to CricketBeautiful Homepage of CricketBeautiful Search for Posts by CricketBeautiful Add CricketBeautiful to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: cricketbeautiful MSN Screenname: cricketbeautiful@hotmail.com
Forum God

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Hmmm...I wouldn't particularly recommend eating sand cookies anyway, but these sound like they might have a secret ingredient.

Why do kids eat sand, anyway? I was watching a few kids at church on the playground, and I guess while I was paying attention to those throwing the sand, another managed to eat a bunch of it. He started puking it all up right as his mom walked up.

And then she said it was all right because he did it all the time. She figured he'd learn eventually. ^_^ He did, thank goodness. I don't think I could have handled kids barfing up sand anymore than I already have.

No new posts 01-06-2004 16:37 Elvin Ruler is offline Send an Email to Elvin Ruler Search for Posts by Elvin Ruler Add Elvin Ruler to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Elvnruler
CricketBeautiful
Forum God

I am a Zark.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

REad an article ages ago, about how a group of people from the South actually eat sand. Started generations ago when they needed something to fill their stomaches (yep, black slaves), and they acquired a taste for it. One even had a box of sand from that area shipped over when he was at school.

- Viktor E. Frankl

No new posts 01-06-2004 17:19 CricketBeautiful is offline Send an Email to CricketBeautiful Homepage of CricketBeautiful Search for Posts by CricketBeautiful Add CricketBeautiful to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: cricketbeautiful MSN Screenname: cricketbeautiful@hotmail.com
[1]  2  next »  --> Members browsing this thread: none Pages (2): [1]  2  next » 
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: