Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Speak Up!] »Introductions » Welcome to RowanAsakura and puny
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Welcome to RowanAsakura and puny
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
meridianday meridianday is a Female
Galaxy Girl

I am a Devilstar.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 27-06-2001

spacer
Welcome to RowanAsakura and puny Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Big and small usernames.

Big Grin

Devilstar Mallanox : "My mother was Irish and my father was an alien. I was an only child and I dress funny." Devilstar

No new posts 07-07-2005 14:26 meridianday is offline Send an Email to meridianday Homepage of meridianday Search for Posts by meridianday Add meridianday to your Buddy List
Elvin Ruler Elvin Ruler is a Female
Forum God

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 09-01-2003

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Welcome, welcome. I dub thee both insane. Welcome to the Twilight Board. Abduct1

No new posts 07-07-2005 14:36 Elvin Ruler is offline Send an Email to Elvin Ruler Search for Posts by Elvin Ruler Add Elvin Ruler to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Elvnruler
Firebird
Princess Firebird..... Goddess of Swannie Fics

I am a Swan.

63 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 01-07-2002

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Welcome to you both. Hope you enjoy being members here.

Just watch out for Imi she is fic and art hungry at the moment and trying to get as many people as possible posting.

Please tell us about yourselves. Where are you from? How did you get into Gatchaman?

We would love to know.

Huggles

No new posts 08-07-2005 14:02 Firebird is offline Send an Email to Firebird Search for Posts by Firebird Add Firebird to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Taishala YIM Screenname: taishala
Ashke Ashke is a Female
Boardie

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 24-04-2004

spacer

Welcome! Smile

No new posts 12-07-2005 03:10 Ashke is offline Send an Email to Ashke Search for Posts by Ashke Add Ashke to your Buddy List
ThornGenX
Honoured Member

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 18-05-2005

spacer

Welcome to the boards. I'm still relatively new here myself.

A quote from the movie "Wall Street" 1987

No new posts 12-07-2005 19:36 ThornGenX is offline Send an Email to ThornGenX Search for Posts by ThornGenX Add ThornGenX to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: ThornGenX
stardust stardust is a Female
Boardie

I am a Berg Katse.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 21-05-2004

spacer

And yet you've worked yourself up to Junior Member. Congrats on that.

A villain must be a thing of power, handled with delicacy and grace. He must be wicked enough to excite our aversion, strong enough to arouse our fear, human enough to awaken some transient gleam of sympathy. - Agnes Repplier

No new posts 13-07-2005 00:20 stardust is offline Send an Email to stardust Search for Posts by stardust Add stardust to your Buddy List
Members browsing this thread: none
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: