Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Entertainment] »Anime & Cartoons » Mad plan from a mad blind drunk (that's me that is)
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Mad plan from a mad blind drunk (that's me that is)
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Metaliant Metaliant is a Male
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 06-06-2005

spacer
Mad plan from a mad blind drunk (that's me that is) Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

I have a week of work and from tomorrow morning to sometime on Tuesday, I will be watching every single episode, that's 85 episodes, of Battle Of The Planets, back to back, non stop (except for toilet breaks and maybe making coffee or tea) viewing.

All I need to do now is to make my sandwiches from the BOTP marathon for tomorrow.

Am I mad or wot.

Big Grin Eek

No new posts 10-07-2005 16:17 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
meridianday meridianday is a Female
Galaxy Girl

I am a Devilstar.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 27-06-2001

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Wow.

I can imagine a bit of Zark-cussing starting up on Monday morning some time.

Devilstar Mallanox : "My mother was Irish and my father was an alien. I was an only child and I dress funny." Devilstar

No new posts 10-07-2005 18:28 meridianday is offline Send an Email to meridianday Homepage of meridianday Search for Posts by meridianday Add meridianday to your Buddy List
Firebird
Princess Firebird..... Goddess of Swannie Fics

I am a Swan.

63 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 01-07-2002

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Actually Metaliant,

Sounds like a great idea. Hope you have enough so your marathon is not interrupted too often.

Animecheers Animeparty

No new posts 10-07-2005 20:05 Firebird is offline Send an Email to Firebird Search for Posts by Firebird Add Firebird to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Taishala YIM Screenname: taishala
Askura
Forum Legend

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 29-07-2004

spacer

Dang!

I'm in Derbyshire myself. If I'ld have known easrlier I'ld have tried to get myself invited along.

...Could bribe with an offer of seeing the rest of the Gatch episodes...

By the by, is it just me, or do Cream Eggs remind anybody else of Zarky?

Ste

No new posts 10-07-2005 23:46 Askura is offline Send an Email to Askura Search for Posts by Askura Add Askura to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: kernbrit
Lolabella Lolabella is a Female
Boardie

I am a Swan.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 05-04-2004

spacer

Are you going to be posting any recaps or reviews?

Happy Viewing!!!

No new posts 11-07-2005 03:23 Lolabella is offline Send an Email to Lolabella Search for Posts by Lolabella Add Lolabella to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: LolabellaG3
ThornGenX
Honoured Member

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 18-05-2005

spacer

Sounds interesting. Hope it goes well.

A quote from the movie "Wall Street" 1987

No new posts 11-07-2005 05:11 ThornGenX is offline Send an Email to ThornGenX Search for Posts by ThornGenX Add ThornGenX to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: ThornGenX
Members browsing this thread: none
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: