Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Speak Up!] »Rant! » Math Probs that drive me BATTY!!!!
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): « previous  1  [2]  Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Math Probs that drive me BATTY!!!!
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Askura
Forum Legend

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 29-07-2004

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

OoO! OoO! Number eight...

Hiccups?

I got one for you guys!

You're trapped in a windowless room. How do you get out?

No new posts 07-07-2005 21:15 Askura is offline Send an Email to Askura Search for Posts by Askura Add Askura to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: kernbrit
Firebird
Princess Firebird..... Goddess of Swannie Fics

I am a Swan.

63 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 01-07-2002

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

use the door?

No new posts 08-07-2005 03:52 Firebird is offline Send an Email to Firebird Search for Posts by Firebird Add Firebird to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Taishala YIM Screenname: taishala
Askura
Forum Legend

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 29-07-2004

spacer

Tongue

'kay, try this one: Same room, but this time the door's been bricked up. Searching the room, all you find is an old sheet of blank paper. How'ld you get out this time?

No new posts 08-07-2005 14:35 Askura is offline Send an Email to Askura Search for Posts by Askura Add Askura to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: kernbrit
Firebird
Princess Firebird..... Goddess of Swannie Fics

I am a Swan.

63 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 01-07-2002

spacer

Well if we were in Warner brothers world draw a door and and step through it or pick up the paer to discover a trap door!

I usually only get the answers to these when almost asleep

other than that fold the paper into a paper aeroplane and fly out through what would have been (if it had one) the roof

No new posts 08-07-2005 14:41 Firebird is offline Send an Email to Firebird Search for Posts by Firebird Add Firebird to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Taishala YIM Screenname: taishala
Berg Katse Berg Katse is a Female
Pleather Goddess

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 06-06-2001

spacer

For those you haven't gotten number 6, the reason they know they are Adam and Eve is that they do not have navels, having not been born in the womb, they don't have a scar for an umbilical cord. Wink

I have an entire book of these that I was given when I was 13 by a teacher who hoped they'd keep me quiet for a while. Too bad I excelled in lateral thinking lol!

Katse

No new posts 09-07-2005 12:14 Berg Katse is offline Send an Email to Berg Katse Homepage of Berg Katse Search for Posts by Berg Katse Add Berg Katse to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: Katse (d9yaa@unb.ca)
Ashke Ashke is a Female
Boardie

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 24-04-2004

spacer

Got some of them, still working on the bar/gun

No new posts 12-07-2005 02:54 Ashke is offline Send an Email to Ashke Search for Posts by Ashke Add Ashke to your Buddy List
« previous  1  [2]  --> Members browsing this thread: none Pages (2): « previous  1  [2] 
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: