Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Gatchaman Library] »Gatchaman Chat » New Swan pics I found!
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page New Swan pics I found!
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
AllentownDarkWater AllentownDarkWater is a Male
Banned

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 24-01-2010

spacer
New Swan pics I found! Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

When I'm looking for pictures of certain anime females, one of the best places to go to for me is cgshrines.rydia.net. It's not a definitive collection, but there's a good amount of well known babes there. Anyway, when I went there just now, they had a section for our sexy Swan, and I saw quite a few Swan as well as Gatchaman in general pics I hadn't seen before, but there were also others there I already knew about. There's even a screenshot of her and Ken with Hurricane Polymar! What anime did they team up with him in? Anyway, here's some of the pics I found:

No new posts 02-03-2010 22:21 AllentownDarkWater is offline Search for Posts by AllentownDarkWater Add AllentownDarkWater to your Buddy List
Banned

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

More:

No new posts 02-03-2010 22:22 AllentownDarkWater is offline Search for Posts by AllentownDarkWater Add AllentownDarkWater to your Buddy List
Banned

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

And a couple more:

And here's the link to see the rest of what they have there:

http://cgshrines.rydia.net/_jun.html

No new posts 02-03-2010 22:24 AllentownDarkWater is offline Search for Posts by AllentownDarkWater Add AllentownDarkWater to your Buddy List
meg meg is a Female
Boardie

I am a Swan.

Registration Date: 06-02-2008

spacer

There are some really nice ones there. Thanks for sharing!

No new posts 02-03-2010 22:26 meg is offline Send an Email to meg Search for Posts by meg Add meg to your Buddy List
UnpublishedWriter UnpublishedWriter is a Female
Gatchamaniac

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 31-08-2009

spacer

I see many artists gave Jun what TV Tropes calls the 'Most Common Superpower.' Heh.

No new posts 02-03-2010 23:42 UnpublishedWriter is offline Send an Email to UnpublishedWriter Search for Posts by UnpublishedWriter Add UnpublishedWriter to your Buddy List
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer

Thanks for sharing the pictures and the site!

FYI, Ken, Jun (and the rest of the Science Ninja Team) appeared with Hurricane Polimar (and Casshan and Tekkaman) in the Time Bokkan series about the Tatsunoko Kingdom.

http://www.amazon.com/Time-Bokan-Artist-...44&sr=8-1-spell

No new posts 03-03-2010 00:09 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
clouddancer clouddancer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 10-04-2007

spacer

Thank you for those images and the links.

You are correct those are all new images of the swan that I have not seen before.
I think I might have to visit to see what they have for my favourite Eagle and see if they might have any with my Owl. Animeluv

No new posts 03-03-2010 00:48 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
Banned

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by clouddancer
Thank you for those images and the links.

You are correct those are all new images of the swan that I have not seen before.
I think I might have to visit to see what they have for my favourite Eagle and see if they might have any with my Owl. Animeluv

Sorry to rain on your parade, but I'm afraid they only have pictures of females there, but there are group pictures that have males in them though.

No new posts 03-03-2010 00:52 AllentownDarkWater is offline Search for Posts by AllentownDarkWater Add AllentownDarkWater to your Buddy List
clouddancer clouddancer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 10-04-2007

spacer

Ahh, well I tried. But if you do happen to come across any Owl pictures please let me know. There are so few and I am always on the look out for new ones.

having an extra set of eyes looking may be helpful ... even though I know the male Owl in not "your thing" you would much prefer the female Birdie. Animegiggle

No new posts 03-03-2010 01:04 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
Springie Springie is a Female
Her Royal Fluffiness...Swan of Swans...

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 12-06-2006

spacer

Inverted1 Very nice pics! Thanks for sharing with us! Monalisa

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

No new posts 03-03-2010 01:18 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
Becky Rock Becky Rock is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 16-04-2009

spacer

Great pics. I haven't seen any of them before.

No new posts 03-03-2010 02:49 Becky Rock is offline Send an Email to Becky Rock Search for Posts by Becky Rock Add Becky Rock to your Buddy List
gatchamarie gatchamarie is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 18-06-2009

spacer

Thanks for sharing the pictures with us, Allen, and also for the link!

No new posts 03-03-2010 11:36 gatchamarie is offline Send an Email to gatchamarie Search for Posts by gatchamarie Add gatchamarie to your Buddy List
Members browsing this thread: none
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: