Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Gatchaman Library] »Gatchaman » Mark / Princess relationship
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): « previous  1  [2]  Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Mark / Princess relationship
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Madilayn Madilayn is a Female
Mistress of Ebil

I am a Swan.

24 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 01-02-2006

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

.. and a Naughty Condor is a Happy Condor!

"When I'm old, I don't want them to say of me, "She's so charming." I want them to say, "Be careful, I think she's armed." -G. Stoddart

No new posts 01-03-2010 21:58 Madilayn is offline Send an Email to Madilayn Homepage of Madilayn Search for Posts by Madilayn Add Madilayn to your Buddy List
amethyst amethyst is a Female
Wanted: $1000 Reward

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 15-07-2009

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

quote:
[i]Originally posted by Becky Rock
But it was Joe whose arms she jumped into when a big bad robot ant jumped out at her.

Yeah, too bad they cut this from BotP! I do hope that it was to make Princess look stronger and avoid the stereotype that women need to be saved from ichy bugs and not to eliminate Jason/Princess innuendo.

No new posts 01-03-2010 22:47 amethyst is offline Send an Email to amethyst Search for Posts by amethyst Add amethyst to your Buddy List
Becky Rock Becky Rock is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 16-04-2009

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by amethyst
quote:
[i]Originally posted by Becky Rock
But it was Joe whose arms she jumped into when a big bad robot ant jumped out at her.

Yeah, too bad they cut this from BotP! I do hope that it was to make Princess look stronger and avoid the stereotype that women need to be saved from ichy bugs and not to eliminate Jason/Princess innuendo.

The innuendo was more mine than theirs, I think.

No new posts 01-03-2010 23:24 Becky Rock is offline Send an Email to Becky Rock Search for Posts by Becky Rock Add Becky Rock to your Buddy List
meg meg is a Female
Boardie

I am a Swan.

Registration Date: 06-02-2008

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Transmute Jun
Then there's the scene where Jason says that Lucy just likes him for his car, and Lucy replies, "I'ts not your car...". And the next shot is of the 'car swerving all over the road, out of control... Big Grin

Gosh, I actually never thought about it this way. Naughty, naughty Bandit2

No new posts 01-03-2010 23:34 meg is offline Send an Email to meg Search for Posts by meg Add meg to your Buddy List
clouddancer clouddancer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 10-04-2007

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by meg
quote:
Then there's the scene where Jason says that Lucy just likes him for his car, and Lucy replies, "I'ts not your car...". And the next shot is of the 'car swerving all over the road, out of control... Big Grin

Ahhh, so I am not the only one. I thought maybe something was wrong with me. I don't seem to be able to catch the hidden messages in these BOTP story lines.

No new posts 01-03-2010 23:39 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
meg meg is a Female
Boardie

I am a Swan.

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Becky Rock

Hmm, if I remember well, Joe didn't seem to be too happy about it.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by meg on 01-03-2010 at 23:54.
No new posts 01-03-2010 23:53 meg is offline Send an Email to meg Search for Posts by meg Add meg to your Buddy List
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by meg
quote:

Believe it or not, it was James who pointed this out. Go look at the thread for Race Against Disaster. Wink

No new posts 02-03-2010 14:21 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
tatsunokofan tatsunokofan is a Male
Gatch Guru

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 03-12-2006

spacer

Hi all!

And don't forget that the swerving car scene is followed by Jason and Lucy, now in different seats in the car, with Lucy saying, "I shouldn't have told you how I feel."

James

No new posts 02-03-2010 18:15 tatsunokofan is offline Send an Email to tatsunokofan Search for Posts by tatsunokofan Add tatsunokofan to your Buddy List
Mistress of Ebil

I am a Swan.

24 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by tatsunokofan
And don't forget that the swerving car scene is followed by Jason and Lucy, now in different seats in the car, with Lucy saying, "I shouldn't have told you how I feel."

You know, Jason really does need to keep his mind on the job!

On the other hand - Mark and Princess should have been taking notes!

"When I'm old, I don't want them to say of me, "She's so charming." I want them to say, "Be careful, I think she's armed." -G. Stoddart

No new posts 02-03-2010 21:34 Madilayn is offline Send an Email to Madilayn Homepage of Madilayn Search for Posts by Madilayn Add Madilayn to your Buddy List
Becky Rock Becky Rock is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 16-04-2009

spacer

Isn't Lucy the first Spectran female to go kaboom on Jason?

No new posts 02-03-2010 21:38 Becky Rock is offline Send an Email to Becky Rock Search for Posts by Becky Rock Add Becky Rock to your Buddy List
Mistress of Ebil

I am a Swan.

24 fics uploaded

spacer

She certainly is! And to add insult to injury - she's a robot!

No new posts 02-03-2010 22:06 Madilayn is offline Send an Email to Madilayn Homepage of Madilayn Search for Posts by Madilayn Add Madilayn to your Buddy List
meg meg is a Female
Boardie

I am a Swan.

spacer

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by meg
quote:

Believe it or not, it was James who pointed this out. Go look at the thread for Race Against Disaster. Wink

I have to find that one Thanks

No new posts 02-03-2010 22:07 meg is offline Send an Email to meg Search for Posts by meg Add meg to your Buddy List
meg meg is a Female
Boardie

I am a Swan.

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by tatsunokofan
Hi all!

James

I remember her saying that, but I never payed attention to it. Now the whole scene makes a lot more sense to me. Thanks James.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by meg on 02-03-2010 at 22:18.
No new posts 02-03-2010 22:17 meg is offline Send an Email to meg Search for Posts by meg Add meg to your Buddy List
« previous  1  [2]  --> Members browsing this thread: none Pages (2): « previous  1  [2] 
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: