Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Speak Up!] »General Discussion » Happy Birthday, LB!!
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): [1]  2  next »  Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Happy Birthday, LB!!
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Springie Springie is a Female
Her Royal Fluffiness...Swan of Swans...

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 12-06-2006

spacer
Happy Birthday, LB!! Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Hope it's wonderful, just like you!

I don't have a cake with Joe popping out...so Ken will just have to do...LOL

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

No new posts 21-02-2010 15:22 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
clouddancer clouddancer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 10-04-2007

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Happy Birthday LB,
I hope the Condor finds a way to keep you entertained today.

No new posts 21-02-2010 16:08 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Here are three of my favourite Condor pics.

No new posts 21-02-2010 16:23 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
Becky Rock Becky Rock is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 16-04-2009

spacer

Happy Birthday, LB!

No new posts 21-02-2010 16:24 Becky Rock is offline Send an Email to Becky Rock Search for Posts by Becky Rock Add Becky Rock to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Cloud, I was posting the same time you did so I missed yourt pictures. That last one is magnificant! Faint

No new posts 21-02-2010 16:29 Becky Rock is offline Send an Email to Becky Rock Search for Posts by Becky Rock Add Becky Rock to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

spacer

Oh yeah! Thanks for posting those, CD! I'm building up my inventory again! Fabulous!

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

No new posts 21-02-2010 16:33 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
lborgia88 lborgia88 is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 27-06-2007

spacer

Aww, thanks, guys! Huggles

I love your chibis, Springie, and those are some marvelous Condor pics, CD and Springie! Luvu4 I'm feeling younger already...

And I have nooo objections to the Eagle jumping out a cake for me!

No new posts 21-02-2010 16:50 lborgia88 is offline Send an Email to lborgia88 Search for Posts by lborgia88 Add lborgia88 to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: lborgia88
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer

I hope you're having a great birthday, LB! And Springie, I love that cake with the Ken popping out! pound The fork gives it the perfect touch!

And in the name of replenishing Springie's pics, I'll post some more birthday pics for LB. Wink

Happy Birthday, LB! Grouprainbow

No new posts 21-02-2010 17:16 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
green green is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 15-11-2009

spacer

Happy birthday, LB!

Don't know about anyone else - but I got a few pressies this morning opening this thread!!

No new posts 21-02-2010 17:26 green is offline Send an Email to green Search for Posts by green Add green to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

spacer

Hooray! Thanks, TJ! I don't remember that first pic (Allen Rowe's)- that one s begging for a story to go with it!

No new posts 21-02-2010 18:40 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
Firebird
Princess Firebird..... Goddess of Swannie Fics

I am a Swan.

63 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 01-07-2002

spacer

Happy Birthday LB!

No new posts 21-02-2010 19:07 Firebird is offline Send an Email to Firebird Search for Posts by Firebird Add Firebird to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Taishala YIM Screenname: taishala
gatchamarie gatchamarie is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 18-06-2009

spacer

A very happy birthday, LB!! I can't send you a real cake but these could make a good substitute if I were able to throw a party for you! BTW ... I like all the pics that have already been sent! The last one you sent is fabulous, CD! Animeparty

No new posts 21-02-2010 20:10 gatchamarie is offline Send an Email to gatchamarie Search for Posts by gatchamarie Add gatchamarie to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

spacer

Oh wow!! Those cupcakes are sooo cool!

No new posts 21-02-2010 21:03 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
Madilayn Madilayn is a Female
Mistress of Ebil

I am a Swan.

24 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 01-02-2006

spacer

Hope you have a very happy birthday LB!

"When I'm old, I don't want them to say of me, "She's so charming." I want them to say, "Be careful, I think she's armed." -G. Stoddart

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by Madilayn on 21-02-2010 at 21:09.
No new posts 21-02-2010 21:07 Madilayn is offline Send an Email to Madilayn Homepage of Madilayn Search for Posts by Madilayn Add Madilayn to your Buddy List
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer

Nice ones, Maddy! thumbsup2

No new posts 21-02-2010 21:48 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

spacer

Oh yeah...more great piccies...I'm loving your bday LB!

No new posts 21-02-2010 21:51 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
JohngPR JohngPR is a Male
Exalted Member

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 07-02-2010

spacer

Happy B-day, LB!

No new posts 21-02-2010 22:22 JohngPR is offline Send an Email to JohngPR Homepage of JohngPR Search for Posts by JohngPR Add JohngPR to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: JohngPR
lborgia88 lborgia88 is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 27-06-2007

spacer

woohoo This thread is a Condor-lover's paradise -I love these pics!

So far my day has entailed sleeping in late, enjoying the blueberry muffins the BF made for me for breakfast, getting phone calls from all my family (except Dad -but he's currently in Barbados) and going to the gym in a (no doubt futile) effort to feel like I'm battling the aging process.

The next plan is to go out with the BF for Thai food -one of my favorites.

So, it's a good day! Except that I'm feeling old...

No new posts 21-02-2010 23:21 lborgia88 is offline Send an Email to lborgia88 Search for Posts by lborgia88 Add lborgia88 to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: lborgia88
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Maddy I love that second showering Condor picture. That is another one I don't think I have seen before.

This is such a great Birthday thread for Condor Lovers.

BTW: Enjoy your Thai food LB, and don't forget you are no older than you think you are. Huggles

No new posts 21-02-2010 23:38 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Don't think about feeling old, LB. I've had to teach myself that lately the hard way. Life is too short.

I love the pics but I'm still wondering how OAV Joe's shower could possibly that big. It'd take up half the trailer.

No new posts 22-02-2010 00:28 Becky Rock is offline Send an Email to Becky Rock Search for Posts by Becky Rock Add Becky Rock to your Buddy List
[1]  2  next »  --> Members browsing this thread: none Pages (2): [1]  2  next » 
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: