Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Entertainment] »The Music Box » We're Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band!
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page We're Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band!
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
AllentownDarkWater AllentownDarkWater is a Male
Banned

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 24-01-2010

spacer
We're Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band! Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

We're Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band,
Sit back and let the evening go!
Sgt. Pepper's lonely, Sgt. Pepper's lonely,
Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band!
It's wonderful to be here,
It's certainly a thrill!
You're such a lovely audience,
We'd like to take you home with us,
We'd love to take you home!

This really is one of the greatest albums ever made. Everyone who says it is is right. This album is just amazing. My favorite songs on it are the title track, With A Little Help From My Friends, Getting Better, When I'm Sixty-Four, and A Day In The Life. I wonder how many people got freaked out by the inner groove track on the UK version of the original LP back when it came out in 1967. I heard one person say that they had the record playing, and they fell asleep, and when they woke up, the inner groove audio was on, and it scared the **** out of them. And if you don't know what I'm talking about, watch this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x-NTbWx42K4

No new posts 25-01-2010 00:54 AllentownDarkWater is offline Search for Posts by AllentownDarkWater Add AllentownDarkWater to your Buddy List
Springie Springie is a Female
Her Royal Fluffiness...Swan of Swans...

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 12-06-2006

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

I love the Beatles...I used to know every lyric of every song they ever played...and I read a lot of their books, too. Over the years, I've forgotten a lot, though.
Do you have Beatles Rock Band? I'd like to get it...

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

No new posts 25-01-2010 00:59 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
Banned

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

I wanted to get it with these gift cards I got for Christmas, but the George Harrison Grestch Jet Duo controller was discontinued by then. Frown

No new posts 25-01-2010 01:02 AllentownDarkWater is offline Search for Posts by AllentownDarkWater Add AllentownDarkWater to your Buddy List
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer

We ended up getting Lego Rock Band instead. Not the Beatles, but lots of fun... Wink

No new posts 25-01-2010 16:50 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Banned

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Speaking of Rock Band, I heard they were trying to get permission to make a Pink Floyd Rock Band game, and I certainly hope they are.

No new posts 30-01-2010 03:52 AllentownDarkWater is offline Search for Posts by AllentownDarkWater Add AllentownDarkWater to your Buddy List
UnpublishedWriter UnpublishedWriter is a Female
Gatchamaniac

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 31-08-2009

spacer

I got a 'malformed ID' message on the site.

No new posts 30-01-2010 07:43 UnpublishedWriter is offline Send an Email to UnpublishedWriter Search for Posts by UnpublishedWriter Add UnpublishedWriter to your Buddy List
Banned

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by UnpublishedWriter
I got a 'malformed ID' message on the site.

What site?

No new posts 16-02-2010 06:04 AllentownDarkWater is offline Search for Posts by AllentownDarkWater Add AllentownDarkWater to your Buddy List
UnpublishedWriter UnpublishedWriter is a Female
Gatchamaniac

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 31-08-2009

spacer

When I clicked on the link.

No new posts 16-02-2010 11:05 UnpublishedWriter is offline Send an Email to UnpublishedWriter Search for Posts by UnpublishedWriter Add UnpublishedWriter to your Buddy List
clouddancer clouddancer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 10-04-2007

spacer

You probably need to cut and paste the link instead UW rather than just clicking. This site has a tendency to cut links when you try to link to other sites.

Does that even make sense? Just cut and paste into your address line and it should be fine.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by clouddancer on 16-02-2010 at 17:56.
No new posts 16-02-2010 17:56 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
Banned

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

I don't remember posting a link on this thread.

No new posts 17-02-2010 01:54 AllentownDarkWater is offline Search for Posts by AllentownDarkWater Add AllentownDarkWater to your Buddy List
clouddancer clouddancer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 10-04-2007

spacer

Check your very first post .... the youtube link is the very last thing you write.

No new posts 17-02-2010 02:09 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
Members browsing this thread: none
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: