Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Entertainment] »Anime & Cartoons » The Beatles Cartoon Series
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page The Beatles Cartoon Series
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
AllentownDarkWater AllentownDarkWater is a Male
Banned

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 24-01-2010

spacer
The Beatles Cartoon Series Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

I really love this show! I didn't even know it existed until 2005.....I think? But it was only 2 years ago that I first saw it. The show is hilarious! But I heard the band hated it though. Anyway, in terms of The Beatles in real life, George is my favorite, but in the cartoon, Ringo is my favorite, because he's such a numb nuts. Tongue Great fun!

No new posts 03-02-2010 07:05 AllentownDarkWater is offline Search for Posts by AllentownDarkWater Add AllentownDarkWater to your Buddy List
SJ_SwanJun SJ_SwanJun is a Female
Forum Goddess

I am a Red Squadron.

9 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 26-04-2007

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Ooooooh ... I didn't know about this! I might have to youtube this one. I kind of like the Beatles.

Tell me there's a Led Zeppelin one and I'm in heaven.. heh heh

I remember as a young squealng fangirl getting right into the NKOTB catoons ... so sad, eh?

Thankee for sharing.

SJ

Sighhh

Why do men snore when lying on their backs?
Because their balls fall over their butt holes and they vapour lock.

No new posts 03-02-2010 10:27 SJ_SwanJun is offline Send an Email to SJ_SwanJun Search for Posts by SJ_SwanJun Add SJ_SwanJun to your Buddy List
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

I saw this before... I can't recall if it was in response to the Monkees or vice versa... Your'e right, it certainly is zany!

No new posts 03-02-2010 14:43 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
lborgia88 lborgia88 is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 27-06-2007

spacer

I'd had never seen this or heard of it at all.

Definitely zany!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T1XZd6HEHNw&feature=related

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by lborgia88 on 03-02-2010 at 18:28.
No new posts 03-02-2010 18:28 lborgia88 is offline Send an Email to lborgia88 Search for Posts by lborgia88 Add lborgia88 to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: lborgia88
Springie Springie is a Female
Her Royal Fluffiness...Swan of Swans...

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 12-06-2006

spacer

This cartoon was shown on MTV during the late 80's. I was a HUGE fan back then, so I watched it...and Ringo was always my favorite, too! I've always liked the underdog... Animejoy

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

No new posts 13-02-2010 19:08 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
clouddancer clouddancer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 10-04-2007

spacer

I never saw this but then maybe it was not something that made it across the boarder and into Canada. Of course because I only had antenna when I was growing up even if it had made its way to Canada I probably did not get the channel.

Thank you for the link.

No new posts 14-02-2010 01:35 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
MrVampire MrVampire is a Male

I am a Galactor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 25-12-2009

spacer

I remember watching it back in the late 70's here in Australia.
My best guess for what year I first saw it is possibly 1977. I know I was definately watching it before school in the mornings in 1978.

Galactor Space Cats! Galactor

I'll write something else entertaining here eventually...

No new posts 02-03-2010 12:58 MrVampire is offline Send an Email to MrVampire Homepage of MrVampire Search for Posts by MrVampire Add MrVampire to your Buddy List
Swan Song Swan Song is a Female

I am a Swan.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 26-02-2010

spacer

I'd heard about this show, but have never actually seen it until now. Thank you for the link!

George was my favorite too, but you can't help but love Ringo. He was in my neck of the woods recently, chatting with the local DJ. Ringo stated that he really enjoys recording his music at home on his computer "because I can take a break and go play with my cats." Still cute after all these years! drumming

No new posts 11-03-2010 04:33 Swan Song is offline Send an Email to Swan Song Search for Posts by Swan Song Add Swan Song to your Buddy List
Members browsing this thread: none
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: