Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Speak Up!] »General Discussion » Valentine Thread
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (4): « first ...  « previous  2  3  [4]  Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Valentine Thread
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
saturn saturn is a Female
Boardie

I am a Swan.

Registration Date: 21-05-2008

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Okay, I am sorry I am going to be a little bit off-topic here, but I am currently very busy in preparation for the Chinese New year celebration (which will fall exactly on the same day with Valentine's day, 14 February), so I am going to just use this thread to:

1. Welcome all the new members in this board, welcome . It is great to meet more new faces here in this board.

2. Wishing everyone a HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY, and for those who are celebrating, a HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR 2561, Animeparty

No new posts 12-02-2010 08:57 saturn is offline Send an Email to saturn Search for Posts by saturn Add saturn to your Buddy List
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Saturn, these are all wonderful! Thank you so much for sharing them with us! Much as I love the swoony Ken and Jun pictures, I think my favorites are the dolls! That larger rag doll of Ken in civvies and Birdstyle is adorable! It reminds me of Raggedy Andy, but less cartoony.

And did you notice that this Berg Katse is ready to kiss you? Bigkiss

No new posts 12-02-2010 15:22 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
gatchamarie gatchamarie is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 18-06-2009

spacer

OMG, Saturn, these are great pictures! And I so like the art of Ha-Ha! The third picture from the beginning is also one of my favorites ... that of Jun and Ken in their respective stage costume! Needless to say ... your animations are great and timeless! LOL I also so wish my DH would give me one of those dolls for Valentine! But that's just a wish! He does not share my same Gatch love unfortunately and he already told me that my rose will be delivered late to me this year ... the one he wanted to pick from our front yard has not yet blossomed!!!!! So romantic isn't he?! ... but then his surprises arrive when I'm least expectiing them and, when they do arrive, they come at full blast!

A happy Valentine's Day to you too, Saturn, and to all my friends on this site! And also a very happy Chinese New Year! Here, at Malta, on February 14th we will be celebrating the peak of our carnival which has commenced today, having a spread of five days!Clown

No new posts 12-02-2010 19:11 gatchamarie is offline Send an Email to gatchamarie Search for Posts by gatchamarie Add gatchamarie to your Buddy List
Becky Rock Becky Rock is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 16-04-2009

spacer

Saturn, those are wonderful!! I need to take some art and Photoshop classes.

No new posts 12-02-2010 21:26 Becky Rock is offline Send an Email to Becky Rock Search for Posts by Becky Rock Add Becky Rock to your Buddy List
lborgia88 lborgia88 is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 27-06-2007

spacer

That is perfect art and animations for Valentine's Day, Saturn! I wish I had one of those little Condor dolls too.

I hope you enjoy both holidays, Valentine's and the New Year!

No new posts 13-02-2010 15:48 lborgia88 is offline Send an Email to lborgia88 Search for Posts by lborgia88 Add lborgia88 to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: lborgia88
clouddancer clouddancer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 10-04-2007

spacer

Saturn I love the pictures you posted and as usual I always love your animations.

I would love to get my hands on some of those Gatch dolls. Although I have been getting rid if a lot of my stuffed toys because of the dust and allergens that collects in stuffed toys.

No new posts 14-02-2010 00:56 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by saturn
Okay, I am sorry I am going to be a little bit off-topic here, but I am currently very busy in preparation for the Chinese New year celebration (which will fall exactly on the same day with Valentine's day, 14 February), so I am going to just use this thread to:

1. Welcome all the new members in this board, welcome . It is great to meet more new faces here in this board.

2. Wishing everyone a HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY, and for those who are celebrating, a HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR 2561, Animeparty

Happy Chinese New Year Saturn and everyone who is celebrating. My class had a small celebration (combined with our other February Celebrations) on Friday.

This year here in Canada we have Groundhog Day, Flag Day, Valentines Day, Family Day, Chinese New Year and the 100th day of school all celebrated within two weeks. We were also having our Olymipic Ceremonies ... My grade one class gets to represent Estonia next week in our Olympic Playday.

No new posts 14-02-2010 01:02 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
green green is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 15-11-2009

spacer

Completely off-thread, but since you are Canadian, CD, I just want to extend my congratulations on a bloody fantastic opening ceremony. I watched it twice and was just as much in awe the second time around! It was just beautiful!

No new posts 14-02-2010 02:20 green is offline Send an Email to green Search for Posts by green Add green to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Thank you Green I was very proud of what I saw as well. It made me happy to know I am Canadian and that the world is watching and Celebrating with us. I just wish we were getting as much snow here in Canada as they are getting in the States right now.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by clouddancer on 14-02-2010 at 03:05.
No new posts 14-02-2010 02:41 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
« first ...  « previous  2  3  [4]  --> Members browsing this thread: none Pages (4): « first ...  « previous  2  3  [4] 
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: