Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Speak Up!] »Rant! » What is it with certain people on YouTube?
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page What is it with certain people on YouTube?
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
AllentownDarkWater AllentownDarkWater is a Male
Banned

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 24-01-2010

spacer
What is it with certain people on YouTube? Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

I know I said I was gonna try not to post in this section of the forum too much, but this problem really annoys me to no end. On some of my YouTube videos, I get comments that are just completely disrespectful for no reason, or are just flat-out smart ass. For example, on a video I made of Rachael Lillis signing my Team Rocket action figures and a DVD box set, there was one comment from a guy who said that Rachael was creeped out by me, and he said the look on her face at a certain time point says it all, and there's another comment by somebody and all he/she had to say was that I sound like a dork. And I also uploaded a series of videos where I demonstrate what the 8-bit sound option on the Nintendo DSi is like, and on the one I did for Love Theme From St. Elmo's Fire by David Foster, somebody left a comment that just said:"Pendejo". And I know that Pendejo means ****head. Why am I a ****head? Because I was showing off a demonstration of something? Please explain to me how I'm a ****head, mister. And his profile says he's 53. Yeah, I highly doubt that. And I felt like leaving a comment telling him that I doubt he's 53 too, but then I thought it wasn't worth it, and I just ignored it. But still, I don't what certain people's problems are.

No new posts 11-02-2010 02:15 AllentownDarkWater is offline Search for Posts by AllentownDarkWater Add AllentownDarkWater to your Buddy List
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

There are all kinds of losers out there on the internet. Unfortunately, part of life is learning how to ignore them.

Huggles

No new posts 11-02-2010 02:47 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Becky Rock Becky Rock is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 16-04-2009

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

I agree. Ignore them. They want to get a rise out of you. Do what you want to do, post what you want to post and do it for yourself.

No new posts 11-02-2010 03:54 Becky Rock is offline Send an Email to Becky Rock Search for Posts by Becky Rock Add Becky Rock to your Buddy List
lborgia88 lborgia88 is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 27-06-2007

spacer

Yes, the relative anonymity of the internet brings a lot of idiots out of hiding. Don't let them get you down!

No new posts 11-02-2010 03:57 lborgia88 is offline Send an Email to lborgia88 Search for Posts by lborgia88 Add lborgia88 to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: lborgia88
JohngPR JohngPR is a Male
Exalted Member

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 07-02-2010

spacer

Yep, there's a lot of idiots out there that use the anonymity of the internet to act like jack asses. Just ignore them.

I always live by the motto "Those who anger you, control you."

No new posts 11-02-2010 05:26 JohngPR is offline Send an Email to JohngPR Homepage of JohngPR Search for Posts by JohngPR Add JohngPR to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: JohngPR
gatchamarie gatchamarie is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 18-06-2009

spacer

Like the others have already told you ... ignore these kind of people! And always keep in mind that with those two odd people that have shown you no respect, there are a lot of others that completely think the contrary, overpowering the wrong! Try to consider only the good comments ... when you receive critics choose only the constructive ones which could primarily be sent to help you and not to judge you! Just one last comment ... those who offend you may also be jealous!

No new posts 11-02-2010 06:45 gatchamarie is offline Send an Email to gatchamarie Search for Posts by gatchamarie Add gatchamarie to your Buddy List
Cep Cep is a Male
Board Pirate

I am a Galactor.

Registration Date: 22-01-2004

spacer

Trolls

Gatchamania.net Administrator Gatch

No new posts 11-02-2010 18:27 Cep is offline Send an Email to Cep Homepage of Cep Search for Posts by Cep Add Cep to your Buddy List Add Cep to your Contact List AIM Screenname: cepeleon
Springie Springie is a Female
Her Royal Fluffiness...Swan of Swans...

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 12-06-2006

spacer

Doh2 Ugh...people go crazy when they can hide behind the anonymity of a computer...it makes me sick. I've dealt with some pretty unsavory characters, too. I agree...ignore those cowards and delete their comments.

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

No new posts 13-02-2010 18:12 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
clouddancer clouddancer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 10-04-2007

spacer

Sorry to here you have not had a good experience. I know that is one of my fears when visiting and posting on the web. Luckily the people here have been great giving support rather than putting me down when I have not known or recognized what I should be doing. highfive

No new posts 14-02-2010 01:27 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
Swan_Jun Swan_Jun is a Male

I am a Swan.

Registration Date: 31-01-2010

spacer
Youtube Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Hello,

Take it from me I am a you-tuber like yourself and I got a lot of rude and disrespectful comments too. I personally think that all user comments should be monitored and people who disrespect users should have their account suspended or terminated.

By the way I saw some of your youtube vids and they're great! Who cares what others think keep doing what you do best

BIRD GO!

No I don't Suffer From A Swan Obsession. Being a Swan Is Graceful and beautiful

No new posts 27-03-2010 19:38 Swan_Jun is offline Send an Email to Swan_Jun Search for Posts by Swan_Jun Add Swan_Jun to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: God_phoenix45 YIM Screenname: Shadow_ranger2004 MSN Screenname: Cockatiel_2007
Members browsing this thread: none
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: