Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Speak Up!] »General Discussion » Horn Tooting
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Horn Tooting
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
UnpublishedWriter UnpublishedWriter is a Female
Gatchamaniac

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 31-08-2009

spacer
Horn Tooting Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

I posted a crossover fic on fanfiction dot net.

I took Tatsunoko's original plan for Gatchaman and made it a springboard for Battle of the Planets. It's called 'The Origin of the Luminous One.' Nothing to do with either of my AUs.

TJ gave me a few suggestions, which I incorporated.

(For the newbies: I'm there under the same name that I use here.)

Dang, I've forgotten how to post the addy.

No new posts 26-01-2010 23:40 UnpublishedWriter is offline Send an Email to UnpublishedWriter Search for Posts by UnpublishedWriter Add UnpublishedWriter to your Buddy List
SJ_SwanJun SJ_SwanJun is a Female
Forum Goddess

I am a Red Squadron.

9 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 26-04-2007

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

oooooooooooh really??

will scoot over and take a sneaky peek!!

SJ

Sighhh

Why do men snore when lying on their backs?
Because their balls fall over their butt holes and they vapour lock.

No new posts 26-01-2010 23:42 SJ_SwanJun is offline Send an Email to SJ_SwanJun Search for Posts by SJ_SwanJun Add SJ_SwanJun to your Buddy List
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

UW did an excellent job on this fic. It's a great read!

No new posts 26-01-2010 23:58 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
gatchamarie gatchamarie is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 18-06-2009

spacer

That's some good news, UW! Knowing your talent, I'll eagerly dedicate some quiet time reading it!

No new posts 27-01-2010 11:08 gatchamarie is offline Send an Email to gatchamarie Search for Posts by gatchamarie Add gatchamarie to your Buddy List
Springie Springie is a Female
Her Royal Fluffiness...Swan of Swans...

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 12-06-2006

spacer

Oh good! I'll hopefully have some reading time this weekend! I have so much to catch up on!

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

No new posts 27-01-2010 11:21 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
clouddancer clouddancer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 10-04-2007

spacer

I am hoping I will find time to read this weekend as well. Although since we * might * finally be getting to see some sunshine I may be out soaking up my Vitamin D instead.

No new posts 27-01-2010 13:20 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
Becky Rock Becky Rock is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 16-04-2009

spacer

This is off topic, but I'm going to throw it in there anyway.

My self-published book Daywalker just won the science fiction category of the 2009 Los Angeles Book Festval.

Guess even when things seem to be going badly, something good can happen.

No new posts 08-02-2010 20:16 Becky Rock is offline Send an Email to Becky Rock Search for Posts by Becky Rock Add Becky Rock to your Buddy List
gatchamarie gatchamarie is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 18-06-2009

spacer

Congratulations, Becky! You deserve it!

No new posts 08-02-2010 20:24 gatchamarie is offline Send an Email to gatchamarie Search for Posts by gatchamarie Add gatchamarie to your Buddy List
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer

That's fantastic! Congratukations, Becky! Bowdown

No new posts 08-02-2010 21:04 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
JohngPR JohngPR is a Male
Exalted Member

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 07-02-2010

spacer

Congrats, that's pretty damn cool.

No new posts 08-02-2010 21:09 JohngPR is offline Send an Email to JohngPR Homepage of JohngPR Search for Posts by JohngPR Add JohngPR to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: JohngPR
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Thanks everyone.

No new posts 08-02-2010 21:46 Becky Rock is offline Send an Email to Becky Rock Search for Posts by Becky Rock Add Becky Rock to your Buddy List
UnpublishedWriter UnpublishedWriter is a Female
Gatchamaniac

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 31-08-2009

spacer

Kewlies.

No new posts 08-02-2010 23:10 UnpublishedWriter is offline Send an Email to UnpublishedWriter Search for Posts by UnpublishedWriter Add UnpublishedWriter to your Buddy List
clouddancer clouddancer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 10-04-2007

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Becky Rock
This is off topic, but I'm going to throw it in there anyway.

My self-published book Daywalker just won the science fiction category of the 2009 Los Angeles Book Festval.

Guess even when things seem to be going badly, something good can happen.

Bowdown Congratulations Becky!.... Now i can say I know that author, when I see someone reading the book.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by clouddancer on 14-02-2010 at 00:19.
No new posts 14-02-2010 00:19 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Thanks Cloud.

No new posts 14-02-2010 00:55 Becky Rock is offline Send an Email to Becky Rock Search for Posts by Becky Rock Add Becky Rock to your Buddy List
Members browsing this thread: none
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: